Sign in to follow this  
Wiilo

The Yankees The Red Soxs!

IL CAPO   

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

IL Capo.. all the other topics in here... are all about soccer, the only one about baseball, u can't let it go. you envy it.. come on man.. [/QB]

Me envying Baseball? Are you kidding me?

If I was into Baseball, do you think I would have a Supersport,the channel of champions, a dedicated 24 hour soccer channel ?

I love my football Sxb, by the way it is football not soccer sawa and only God knows why they call Football in what they play in NFL because I am sure that is not a Football maybe it's Soccer while we play Football.

Hola 7.

raula   

Wiilo gal get over it..the bullies :rolleyes: of BASEBALL are sure gone..the curse is lifted ;) and finally now we can witness SHEER talent. Mind you, I am still ROOTING :D for RED SOX..Curt shcilling is one hell of a pitcher..dang! If we win the next game..then atleast our chances are pretty dang good..however miracles like what happened btwn Yankees and Red sox is bound to happen-besides CARDINALS are a well-rounded team..so who knows what will happen.

Qac Qac-Sports is part of my world dear-mucho grasis..baseball is not my strongest compared when it comes to NFL..but my fav..ofcourse is College sports..shuut>.I mean man..you can get down and dirty with this icon_razz.gif;) its personal when it comes to college sports no wonder its FUN :eek: speaking of college sports..did you see the VIKES and GOPHERS teams..wow! now tha's what I call MIDWESTA DOUBLE-DUTY style baby :D hopefully this time around..we can get close to superbowl..and for the gophers raise the statistics in big-ten tournaments.

I still stand-the TROJANS(USC)really are like YANKEES..bunch filthy rich college prepies with no ARTIFICIAL talent ...I want to see RAW stuff :eek: (dang too much tailgaiting..back to ramadan).

arios amigos!

Qac Qaac   

raula lol, i am not a collage fan. i am into professional sports.. like Nhl, nba, mlb, and nfl..

eel capo ok, man, u r a soccer fan, a mean football fan, u from England is all good bro.. but don't ruine it for baseball fans...

Wiilo   

Qac qaac sxb raula is collage sports freak..... she's probably walking around the compuss with her "Golden-Gophar" Tshirt.......with her freaks freinds.....that she hung out with........Lol raula :D:D:D:D

Go figure

raula   

^^^hehehehe...gal every thursday morning I have my cup of CHAI ;) (except that now its RAMADAN) while reading Sports Illustrated on Campus :cool: (Kudos: to bruinicks for reaching out to students :D ). And this year, I couldn't attend the HOMECOMING GAME :eek: (which lord knows its was a SMACKDOWN at the METRODOME by the GOPHERS-YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D -because of RAMADAN).

looooooooooool@Wiilo..gal my wardrobe is pretty much MAROON & GOLD ;) (<---which thank god my campus JOB actually permits me to wear GOPHER PRIDE since my public appearances; they need me to REPRESENT the CAMPUS).

Wiilo-if you want, I can add you to my FREAK-list ;)

Wiilo   

Well, raula girl, u know that i like sports, but i can't do what u do, if ur work requires or allows u to present such an image, or pride, whatever u called it, mine is not, by the way, iam so glad if u didn't say, "wardrobe-Mulfuction" aa igu dhacay............huhhhhhhhhhhhh :D:D:D

i like to read Sport illistrated, and i got punch of them in my appartment, but, wearing "Gopher" Tshirts around the compus, girl please, i can't be some sports freak..... :D:D:D

i have so much to do then that.........Lol :D

Go figure