Sign in to follow this  
Land_Soldier

Saaxil, the 6th region of Somaliland

Saalax   

Land_Soldier, since when was Las Geel part of saxiil? it's located in Dhubaato outskirts of Hargeisa - Maroodijeex.

This is from wikipedia:

There are 113 villages in Saaxil. Some of the more important ones are:

Xagal

Laasgeel

Sheekh Abdaal

Lafaruug

Xamaas

Daragodle

Laalays

And check this map. it says Dhubato is part of Saaxil. But clearly this is wrong. Laas Geel is part of Maroodi Jeex.

Libaahe, I know Xagal and Las Iidle are part of Saaxil. But how about Ceelal?

Saalax   

Land_Soldier , lol why are you going to wikipedia i though you was from saxiil yourself and knew it inside out? :D check this map out where saxiil borders start it might help, Saaxil .

Lion, I am a city boy. Born and bred in the big metropolis.

But now I have to know all these villages belonging to my region. Cause there are people nowadays re-drawings maps and I dont wanna loose any villages during poker because of my ignorance.

By the way, I know that the coastal border between Saaxil and Sanaag is Ras Khansiir. So dont try anything. :D

This map is clearly wrong. It states that Godaweyn is part Oodweyneh.

Never!!! I would like to know what our Oodweyneh character thinks of this. Or does he have no interest in our puzzle with villages?

Godaweyn is a district of Saaxil. The same goes for Bulahar, its a district of Saaxil.

Libaahe, you have no idea, do you? You know all the little villages in Eastern Sanaag. But you really dont know the rest of Somaliland?

Blessed   

Looks like you have no idea, yourself. Saaxil doesn't belong to one sub clan, so just carry on with the pics, walaal. smile.gif

Saalax   

Land_Soldier, wa ruunta God'aweyn is part of Saxiil rather then Oodweyne, that is the only thing the map got wrong,God'aweyn district of Saxiil is the hometown of Abdirahman Cirro the chairman of the parliament, it was named as a district in 2008 when riyaale named new districts and regions, + no one is stealing villages. :D , nice avatar by the way. ;)

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

Land_Soldier, wa ruunta God'aweyn is part of Saxiil rather then Oodweyne, that is the only thing the map got wrong,God'aweyn district of Saxiil is the hometown of Abdirahman Cirro the chairman of the parliament, it was named as a district in 2008 when riyaale named new districts and regions, + no one is stealing villages.
:D
, nice avatar by the way.
;)

Sodiga mid igala bixi gaaray. :D

This avatar defines my character so well. wonder which talent created it. :D