Sign in to follow this  
Uthman1

Islamic courts start paying income support

Uthman1   

Yet another blow to those who slander the intentions of the UIC. Where are those who call them clan courts?

May Allah preserve the islamic courts, ameen.

Maxkamadaha islaamka oo lacago siiyay qoysaskii dadkooda ay ku geeriyoodeen dagaaladii Muqdisho

Mogadishu 19, Oct.06 ( Sh.M.Network) Maxkamadaha islaamka somalia ayaa maanta deeqo lacageed oo kaalmo ah siiyay qoysaskii ay ka geeriyoodeen raggii ku geeriyooday dagaaladii maxkamadaha islaamka ay kaga guuleeysteen isbaheysigii la dagaalanka argagixisada.

http://www.shabelle.net/2006/october/n9059.htm

^^Masha-Allah, that flavors my Ramadan day with more happiness and joy for the brave brothers and sisters who are sacrificing for the interest of all Islam and Muslims.

Kudos to Sh. Shariif, my president/Khalifah/Iimaam.

Shakti   

Originally posted by Uthman1:

May Allah preserve the islamic courts, ameen.

Amiiiiiiin

Im really astonished at the leave of work done in such a short time by the UIC. Although I do not know much about politics one thing is evident 2 anyone, and that is their success in improving the country.

My prayers are with The this new Islamic government

Randome question: what does UIC stand for.. united islamic courts..maybe?

The only people who stand against the courts are christians and people who love to see Somalia and Somalis down in the ground.

Even Afghans (who are diffrent ethnics in one country) work together more then we do. We love to do nothing but hinder your self.