Sign in to follow this  
unknown01

Where's our Unity?

We are 'all' Muslims. We are all Somalis. We all speak Somali(dont ask why i write in english then:D), We all our from the same race. We all share the same culture and everything

But tribalism, la xawla walaa quwata ila billah has destroyed Somalia.

You are only debating and debating about Al Shabaab. Believe me Al Shabaab are more nationalist than you are because they are against Ethiopia whereas you are with Ethiopia. You don't want to free the Somali region in eastern Ethiopia and North Eastern Kenya.

We will only get united by Islam. Islam as our religion. Sharia as our law. Nabi Muxammad SalAllahu Alayhi wasalam as our leader, Allaah as our lord. You call yourselves Muslims yet don't fear Allaah.

We have people saying Yes to Islam but no to niqab. By that you are saying that niqab is not a part of islam and that the mothers' of the belivers never wore niqab. I seek Allaah's protection for your fitan.

Saying extremist and radical is a sign of weak faith and no knowledge about the deen.

Ad diinun Nasiixa!

We have tribalists in our forum who supports everyone(from the same tribe as they)even though if they are evil or good.

Dying while fighting for nationalism and tribalism is not a noble cause at all. They fight for their country but the mujahid defends his land but at the same time knows that he will insh'Allah go to jannah if he gets killed.

supporting small lands like jubbaland,puntland and Somaliland won't help us. A Somali nation will not help us either. A Khilafa with one Khaliif will help our ummah. We need to follow fatawaa by trustworthy Shuyuukh not follow our whims and desires. There's a fatwa telling us to leave The West, we can only stay for the sake of education so we can bring our knowledge from there to our land, dacwah and medical reasons if our land has a bad medical care.

Walaalayaal Fear Allaah as he should be feared!

Don't follow and support shirk,bidcah,deviant s,kuffar and their likes.

Where's our Islamic Unity :(

Wasalam 3alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

Ramadan and 3iid Mubarak

Haatu   

Who are you to talk about NFD and it's needs? I am from there and a supporter of Somaliweyn, but I don't support Al-shabaab. Plus you should not mix nationalism and deen. They are not compatible.

in som way i didnt mix nationalis and by the way visit islam section. So you mean NFD shouldnt be a part of somalia so in turn it could be a part of a khilafa in the future?

supporter of somaliweyn is indeed nationalism.

so if u r from NFD then please dont visit SOL?

its not NFD Forum! lol just kidding

but support the mujahideen.

wasalam alaykum

You are only debating and debating about Al Shabaab. Believe me Al Shabaab are more nationalist than you are because they are against Ethiopia whereas you are with Ethiopia. You don't want to free the Somali region in eastern Ethiopia and North Eastern Kenya.

Who is 'you' aad ku celcelineysid?

And if they, those misguided Dhalinta la baxay, are against Xabasho, Xabashada meelee joogaan waala yaqaanaa, certainly not at Isbitaal Martiini they shelled the other day, ironically, a hospital that currently hosts the brave injured men who gallantly fought in the name of our nation. Now intii daryeel iyo gargaar permanent ah la siin lahaa, axsaankooda loogu dhigay shelling and massacring them, done by your lovely 'heroes.'

Again, a reminder: Xabasho dhulka Soomaaliyeed ee joogaan waala yaqaanaa, ee ha aadaan, maatidaan Soomaalida masaakiinta xabbadda iyo madaafiicda ka daashay haka hirgalaan madaafiicdooda maqalkiisa.

Then we will see if the majority of Soomaalis will be against them as they do now.