Sign in to follow this  
me

Wadaado ku xidhan maxkamadaha Xamar oo dhaq dhaqaaqyo ka wada agagaarka Burco

Gabbal   

^Jubbaland ma wax dan iigu jirtay ahayd mise waxa ummada Soomaaliyeed dan ugu jirto? Adiga un ayaaba rabay inaan ugu soo waco ka qayb-galkeedi aadna hab kalaad ka dhigtey howshi wanaagsanayd ee inshallah hirgeli-doonto. :D

me   

Mr. Red Sea, waa lagaa sax sanyahay. Adoo nin gabyaya ah ayaan kaaga tagay meesha markaan soo noqdayna, af Soomaaligii oo dhan ayaa gas kuu siiyay.

Ok people this little tread shows allot. Mr. Red Sea made a mistake and he knows that and he is not willing to give up. The funny thing is that his secessionist mafia friends are joining him and supporting him while he knows he is wrong, while they know he is wrong. I mean this is sad.

Grown men not able to admit they made a mistake, very sad.

How can we ever have a dialogie with people like that? If they can't even admit they were gramatically wrong.

The Somali language is rich and yes there are different dialects, but KU and U have the same meaning in every dialect. KU Xidhan=Linked to, U Xidhan= Arrested for.

Anyways there was one of those calanle boys saying Dhaq Dhaqaaqyo is wrong. What is wrong with dhaq dhaqaaqyo? Should they have said Movementska or Movementskii like the secessionist mafia's media. The same media that instead of Duqa maqaalada, mayorka tiraahda.

Btw happy October 21st.

Oktoober, Oktoober waa daruur dilaacday oo Soomaali u da'dee!!!

me   

Originally posted by Red Sea:

p.s.Mr.Me's vote doesnt count,waa falaago bilaa fadhiisin ah.Marba lahjad ayuu saaraa,markaa waxaan ka hadlaynaa pure qaldaan vs. pure wanlawayn, not wanabes.

What have I done to deserve this? aren't I a Somali too? Is it's my language too remmember so my vote does count. Whats a pure qaldaan or a pure wanlawayn? Lets not create divisions people, lets unite.

Secondly the fact that I speak different dialects is because I love the Somali language and the sometimes a dialect enables me to express myself in a way that another dialect wouldn't. Its all about expression! Nothing political or regional.

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

daaMe, quit the dhaq dhaqdhaqaaqyo and give us the source of that article, will you?

Waaryaa Sheikh & Redsea,

Hada minoritygii dalka ayaa u so dhigateen, mid sheekh ah oo xidhan, jidh-dishaan, iyo mid aa caydaan, how many are good decent citizens who have been overworked and underpaid for a long time, while you putting your problems, and shortcomings under the carpet.

and that Oodwayne was, hasha Duqeedii dardurisay arankeedana maxaad u malayn.

Please wa halkii hadraawi naxli ururua ha noqonina. waaga iga talo, Saxiibayaal :D