Sign in to follow this  
DigibAc

Will the real al-qaida please stand up?

DigibAc   

Things in Somalia are going to get a lot worse if the Ethiopians and Americans don't leave and more foreign forces enter the country. This retarded TFG thinks by courting the USA, Ethiopia and other foreign forces they can bring peace to Somalia, but all they are doing is laying the ground work to turn Somalia into another battlefield between gaalo and groups like alqaida. Al Qaida might not be in Somalia now but give it some time and they'll come out of the woodworks.

My advice for peace in Somalia; the TFG should send the foreign forces home and work out peace between the Somali people.

Mark my words; it will not take much for the situation in Somalia today to go from bad to unlivable. Just look at Iraq... do we really want Somalia to become like Iraq? I sure don’t! There is nothing the foreigners can do for us that we can't do for ourselves. Keeping the foreigners in Somalia and inviting more will have grave consequences.

The US doesn't have an interest in a peaceful and prosperous Somalia; Ethiopia doesn't have an interest in a peaceful and prosperous Somalia. Kenya doesn't have an interest in a peaceful and prosperous Somalia. Al Qaida doesn't have an interest in a peaceful and prosperous Somalia. The only people that have an interest in a peaceful and prosperous Somalia are the Somalia people. So let the TFG work with (and for) the Somalia people!

me   

:D , welcome to the new Somalia.

Digital, Somalia has changed once again, there will be no peace in the coming 3 years, the AU peace keepers will come and go (The AU can not afford this mission and the west will loose interest very soon), AY's term will end and there will be nothing to replace by it, the Ethio's will stay (in forward bases inside Somalia or will conduct cross border raids every now and then 'see Israel- Lebanon'). Clan wars will start everywhere, in Mudug, in Sool, in Togdheer, In the Shabeles,JUBOOYINKA, In Xamar. (starting clan wars is the only way that the Ethio's can prolong the civil war in Somalia, Soomaalida ayaa laysku jeedinayaa, at least thats what they hope) we can already see clan wars staring everywhere, but the Somalis are tired of clan warfare and it will not work. Real homegrown militant Islamic groups will get a foothold in Somalia, Ethiopia cried wolf once,no one will believe it when the real thing happens.

This story is far from over and I am betting on the Somalis (Islamists).