Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Ethiopia is coming a motivational prank?/

Juje   

^^Fuley waxiid, warkada cadeyso wisayo maxa u lexlexane sidi maski camal. Just say you support TFG iyo wixi la socdo oo dhan, simple and clear. And I want them to flush out this fundementalist who have an agenda. Mowqiifkada ku adkeyso walagu adkeysta warya. Lakiin there no Ethipians it is only false reporting and no there is no such thing. Se camal yaqey, adigaba cabsanaya inti aan lagu so gariin.

Ethiopia%20copy.jpg

Saxiib, do not put words in my mouth.I do not accept this invasion of Ethiopia... I take as part of the propoganda war..

Now I support the TFG, but not every action, its my choice to give my support and to take it back..

Nice attempt though..

General...Atleast be honest with yourself. The TFG needs to go. N Yeey has invited another warlord (Qanyare) to his camp. It is shameful.

Everything dats wrong with our country is in Baydhabo today. n They are all there with Yeey's blessing. I don't understand ragii xamar udiiday inay dowlada soo caga dhigato maxuu hoosta u soo gashade.

Tigray Soomaaliyana waa joogaan. for heaven's sake.

Yo-Yo man, thats your opinion, the trouble with Somalia is not the governemnt or a make belief Ethiopian forces, but the occupation of the lands of the south.

Now idf there are Ethiopians by all means go and attack them, or lets wait for the courts to attack them. All this hot air is aimed at creating a crisis, bt trust me it wont be nice to have an all out war.

As for Qqaynyare, a broken man runninga round in circles, no one needs him, nor will they play any role in the upcoming conflict.

Wasiir beeniyay in Ciidamo Itobiyaan ah soo galeen xadka

Posted: 2006 Jul 21 - 21:43

• Wasiirka Hantida iyo qalabeynta Dowladda Federa-alka Somaliya Maxamuud

Sayid Aadan ayaa sheegay inay degan tahay xaalada go-bolada Soomaaliyeed ee xad-ka la leh dalka Itoobiya ay ta-hay mid degan, gaar ahaan gobolka Gedo.

“Dhaqdhaqaqa ciidan ee ka jira gobolka Gedo waa Ciidamadii SNF iyo kuwii xooga dalka oo loo diyarinayo inay ka mid noqdaan ciidama-da Qaranka Soomaaliyeed, balse qaar ka tirsan Idaacada-ha Muqdisho ayaa ku tilmaa-ma inay yihiin kuwo Itoobiya-an ah†ayuu yiri Wasiirka Ha-ntida oo intaasi raaciyay.

“Haddii ay dhacdo in ciidamo Itoobiyan ah dalka yimadaan waayo cida ka baq-eysa oo ay baacsanayan?â€. Wasiirka oo sheegay in mas’-uuliyiinta Soomaaliyeed ay tagaan Itoobiya, kuwa Itoobiyana ay yimaadaan Soomaaliya, isla markaasna aysan jirin wax kala xiraya.

me   

General I was just watching BBC News 24 and they showed pictures of Ethiopian tanks in Somalia.

When will you accept that they are in Somalia.

Reuters said it

Al Jazeera

AP

BBC

Well General, you are wrong in this one so please accept when you are wrong. Burrying your headin the sand will not solve this thing. You are being out manouvered on this one. You kepy them at bay for a long long time, don't let this issue take youdown.

me   

Ooh General calm down man. No need to get angy. You were wrong, there is nothing wrong with admitting that you were wrong.

General I remmember you saying that Ethiopian troops in Somalia was a mistake, do you still believe that? or have you changed your mind?

About me fighting in Somalia, don't worry I am already packing.

^^^ I still do not buy the propoganda coming from Mogadishu. They miscalculated regarding the weakness of the TFG. ME, trust me things are not as you make out, the warlords used this line, the courts are now using the same arguments in order to get support. I doubt there is an invasion by Ethiopia, that makes no sense even to them.

I am not wrong in taking couple of teaspoons of salt when it comes to this news.

Jeneraalka, ciidamo Itoobiyaan Baydhabo wey joogaan.

Yar aan is naqaano ku sugan Baydhabo aan la hadlay saaka, wuuna xaqiijiye indhihiis ku arkay inay joogaan, oo BM iyo hub waa weyn ayee wateen. Dhanka jidka Xamar aadaayana kuwa ayaa ku sugan uu dhahay.

I questioned him, did he see them himself mise wax uu idaacadaha ka maqlay, supposedly like us, markaas uu ku jawaabay he saw them before his own eyes oo isma qariyaan, waxeyna ku sugnaayeen 'madaxtooyada.'

Suprisingly, he also mentioned a considerable percentage of locals actually aren't that sad about their presence, as though indifferent.

He said dagaaloogihii weynaa Indhamadoowe oo deegaankooda xooga ku heysto ayee arkaan, so umaba jeedaan ciidamo Amxaaro. He also said they have nabad midii ugu fiicneed, another factor ey ka cabsanayaan dagaal in uu ka qarxo meesha and lose their security, also they are a lot of people there investing from real estates to tabakaayo iyo biibitooyin, so booming businesskooda ayaa u daran dadkaas, so to lose the government is to lose everything. Speaking of economy booming, my sister herself went there recently to rebuild her own family's villa compound destroyed a decade ago by Caydiid's militias and rent it. So, I can understand people in her situation, too, would not want another senseless war, qax and occupation.

And then they are those who still remember waxee ka dhigeen maleeshiyadii Caydiid Sr. gobolladaas, markee soo wateen kuwa deegaanka ah, so they are very suspicious kuwii hore qaarkood qamiis soo gishtay. It is just whole dimensional from waxii ka dhacay Xamar and Shabeellada Dhexe because dad isku qabiil ayaa deganaa deeganadaas.

MMA, I thank you for the report. I have come across people who have denied that there is Ethiopian presence in Baidoa.

Now if what you say is true there will be some sort of clash within the next few days.. Otherwise their presence in such a sensative place makes no sense. We wait..

Gabbal   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Wasiir beeniyay in Ciidamo Itobiyaan ah soo galeen xadka

Posted: 2006 Jul 21 - 21:43

• Wasiirka Hantida iyo qalabeynta Dowladda Federa-alka Somaliya Maxamuud

Sayid Aadan ayaa sheegay inay degan tahay xaalada go-bolada Soomaaliyeed ee xad-ka la leh dalka Itoobiya ay ta-hay mid degan, gaar ahaan gobolka Gedo.

“Dhaqdhaqaqa ciidan ee ka jira gobolka Gedo waa Ciidamadii SNF iyo kuwii xooga dalka oo loo diyarinayo inay ka mid noqdaan ciidama-da Qaranka Soomaaliyeed, balse qaar ka tirsan Idaacada-ha Muqdisho ayaa ku tilmaa-ma inay yihiin kuwo Itoobiya-an ah†ayuu yiri Wasiirka Ha-ntida oo intaasi raaciyay.

“Haddii ay dhacdo in ciidamo Itoobiyan ah dalka yimadaan waayo cida ka baq-eysa oo ay baacsanayan?â€. Wasiirka oo sheegay in mas’-uuliyiinta Soomaaliyeed ay tagaan Itoobiya, kuwa Itoobiyana ay yimaadaan Soomaaliya, isla markaasna aysan jirin wax kala xiraya.

Maxamuud Sayid Adden labada kun ee bishii UNta ku siiso Baydhabo iyaa wax waliba uga sahlan siiba sheegitaanka runta. Maadaama ay shirkii Garbahareyna awoodiisa iyo awooda qabqablayaashii hore ee Gobolka Gedana maquunisay, cid uu ku xisaabsanyaa jidhin!

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by me:

General I was just watching BBC News 24 and they showed pictures of Ethiopian tanks in Somalia.

When will you accept that they are in Somalia.

Reuters said it

Al Jazeera

AP

BBC

Well General, you are wrong in this one so please accept when you are wrong. Burrying your headin the sand will not solve this thing. You are being out manouvered on this one. You kepy them at bay for a long long time, don't let this issue take youdown.

Yeah, it was on BBC last night showing Tanks in Waajid airport!

It is very hard to deny the fact while it is everywhere.