Sign in to follow this  
Xoogsade

Pics of Latest Demonstration in London, Thanks to Somalilanders and Other Somalis.

Xudeedi   

Xoogsade, Forgive me but I am under the assumption that you took this Somaliaonline site too seriously as a platform for conveying our grievances. We know Somalia is under brutal Ethiopian invasion. Mustn't you lose your restraint and let emotion overcome you and twist your thoughts and wise thinking.

We need to be united first to form effective defense forces to liberate our country. I am very positive that Ethiopia's invasion is being supported by Somalis of every clan whether they are in Mogadisho or outside of Mogadisho. If you charge one clan alone and let other clans in Mogadisho such as the ****** and others off the charges, many of us would construe it with a reasonable degree of assurance as unfair charges with no ethical and rational measure.

Xoogsade   

Maakhiri, I never blame somali clans collectively. And I do not count the irresponsible minorities in each clan as representatives of the innocent majority. My battle is with those who give support, excuse, or defend the attrocities regardless of who or what clan they hail from. I have expressed quite clearly on more than one occassion in here my disagreements with all associates of Ethiopia. I have no favourite among the TFG and its supporters.

By mentioning somalilanders in the title of the thread shouldn't by default be assumed that I am excluding other somalis in paying my respect and gratitude. In fact, the most vocal demonstrators who blamed Ethiopia squarely were distinctly(by their somali accent) non-muqdisho or related somalis by clan.

Xudeedi   

Xoogsade, Forgive me again for making inconclusive remarks on what you stand for. Everyone should condemn the atrocity, but how can we forge unity in times of great adverstity and division within our people. I leafed through the pages on the site and I have seen a couple of your posts clearly indicative of a biased view of the Mogadishu's predicament. I am sure many Somalis from Puntland Somaliand and Makhirland see the bigger picture and are desirous of bringing Somalis together. Such notions of our solidarity, notwithstanding, could be whitled away if a few among us perceive strength at mobilizing support at the expense of excluding others.

United we Stand Divided we Fall. Let us work on how to unite Somalis in in the ideal process of consolidating and strenghtening the recent outbreak of revolution for Independence and Freedom.

Xoogsade   

Maakhir, I agree with your comments and appreciate your widom except that I would like to see the biased comments you saw I made with regards to Muqdisho's predicament.

The reality on the ground is that all somalis are represented in the effort to fight the occupation. Just because people criticize somalis who lend A/Y and the TFG moral and material support, others who share a common ancestry with the culprits should not feel they are the target unless they are explicitly included. I do hear criticism aimed at the clan I belong to who is said to be part of the TFG supporters just because warlord Qeybdiid and clan militia he recruited have police Uniforms on. Such criticism doesn't push me to have a favourable opinion towards what I know is absolute shame. I don't care if people criticize my own uncles, I join the chorus against them and even fight them if it comes down to. In islam, you cut ties to people you know are hurting islam and muslims. That should be the driving motivation for all somalis not for their clans.

I agree with the rest of your comments and appreciate once more your candid effort to perfect the means to our goals.

Coloow   

^^^^ Bro, I don't think your statement of " everyone somalis are represented in the effort to fight the occupation" is 100% true.

I have yet to see somalis (on SOL and in the fadhi ku dirir sphere) who hail from Garowe/north Galkacyo question the occupation and its wrath on civilians. There are some of them who give the impression that they are neutral but it does not Einstein to figure that that is a lie.

My guess is that were the table turned and the occupation, killing and shelling etc took place in Garowe, SOL would never have allowed the kind of topics it does today (see how the killing of donkeys, mental patients and women are called cleasning Muqdisho from insurgents). Xataa SOL far ayaa ku mudan!

Something is fishy- and that thing is called revenge.

Makhirian don't mind Xoogsade he is a ****** in every sense of the word. This is a guy that thinks it is not only ok to hold prejudiced and biased views of other Somalis but to also express them openly. Lately he is being doing a lot of ****** too. Hopefully it culminate into something fruitful (read: gaba'dh' ba la sinaya). :rolleyes:

Respect your fellow forumers, baliis.

[ November 11, 2007, 12:37 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Originally posted by Odey:

^^^^ Bro, I don't think your statement of " everyone somalis are represented in the effort to fight the occupation" is 100% true.

I have yet to see somalis (on SOL and in the fadhi ku dirir sphere) who hail from Garowe/north Galkacyo question the occupation and its wrath on civilians. There are some of them who give the impression that they are neutral but it does not Einstein to figure that that is a lie.

My guess is that were the table turned and the occupation, killing and shelling etc took place in Garowe, SOL would never have allowed the kind of topics it does today (see how the killing of donkeys, mental patients and women are called cleasning Muqdisho from insurgents). Xataa SOL far ayaa ku mudan!

Something is fishy- and that thing is called revenge.

I suspect LST is from there. You know the owner :D

Castro   

^^^^ Libaax rejects the TFG and all that it stands for. He also categorically condemns the massacres occurring in Muqdisho every day.

P.S. He may have a (small) tattoo of Yey but he's working on having that surgically removed. :D

Xoogsade   

Originally posted by Didi Kong:

Hopefully it culminate into something fruitful (read: gaba'dh' ba la sinaya). :rolleyes: [/QB]

:D:D

How sweet of you Didi Kong. I am not a loser if you wish my efforts culminate into such fruitful outcome. I think inaa iga heshay adiga. My kind is rare among men. They don't come around often. Besides, holding back your opinion about people whilst you maintain a good face with them in public is hypocritical. I would feel tortured if I didn't tell people I disagree with what I think of their choices and personalities. My only fear is to go too far a bit in the throes of passion for which I apologize only to those who are decent and feel wronged. Other than that, tell me, how do I kiss "behind" lately? I didn't get that part. Surely, I am not the kind who seeks people's approval for expressing my opinion favourable or not. I say it.

Oday.

It poorly reflects on the poster rather than the website when the contents posted and the attitude of the poster are both below civilized standards.

Coloow   

Xoogsadoow, waa runtaa laakin;

I recall a year or so ago when a guy who was a regular (he had a weird name O-something) engaged in a copy and paste articles from Dayniile, Shabelle etc which were laden with tribal hatred. This guy was banned (rightly).

There was a political correctness on SOL; no article that offends a group/tribe. Moderators were quick to remove and warn.

What we are witnessing today is not different; It is not unusual to read "somalidiid" "insurgents" "defeated groups" and several other labels that emplicitly have tribal connotations.

The same yardstick should be used- don't you think? Afterall this is a venue for somalis of all regions/tribes. This is not allpuntland.com, daynile is it?

I have a friend whose next of kin perished in the bombardment that took place on friday. A whole family was wiped out when they were eating a meal. If that friend of mine and logs on SOL and find Dukes and Naxar Nugaaleed's article called women and children insurgents, defeated groups, clans- how would she feel?

How would she feel when she reads that the majority of those who condone the actions of the TFG/Ethiopian troops proudly wave the flag of Puntland?

Xudeedi   

I agree with the rest of your comments and appreciate once more your candid effort to perfect the means to our goals.

Thanks and remember always that Our country has produced many people who are capable, brave, virtuous, skilled, and wise. Allah's willing, they shall succeed in creating patriotism and the unification of our people from Hargeisa to Kismayo.I pray for God's mercy to ease and alleviate the Great suffering of Somalis in the Horn of Africa. They are the most wronged, the most isolated the most forgotten society in the whole wide world.