Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Somalia has 18 regions Sharif Hotel control = 0 regions

Qudhac   

its all about inferiority complex... duke must constantly compare pirateland to Jamuriyada somaliland as nothing they do is original they like poor version of somaliland indeed it must be sad living in someone elses shadow, copy and past LOOOOOOOOOOL

Originally posted by Qudhac:

its all about inferiority complex

Yup its all about the inferiority complex, “we are Shankaroon”, “ we are a different nation, called Land of Somali’s”, we are better because our colonial master was the “British”, we are the “Orphans of the Queen of England”, we are better than “Konfurians, Koreans and bloody Southerners”… “Recognition or death”, :D all these statements came from your group and no other Somali political grouping. Thus who suffers from this inferiority complex those who hate the Unity of the Somali nation and claim the Queen is their mum? Or the Duke a staunch nationalist who stands for Puntland a state of the Somali’s for the Somali’s and in which the flag of Somalia flies high and proud?

Qudhac   

Duke is there going to be BRAND NEW ANIMAL HOSPITAL in KARKAAR and HAARLAND qick duke post it quick....

indeed inferiority and lack of original imagination is disease

^^^Yup we will talk about progress of our lands, you will find new ludicrous talking points to tell us how grand the British masters were, and how this bondage to them made you better than the rest of Somalia. You should be ashamed but hey Morgan Villa is your presedential palace and Riyaale is your President what shame is more than that? :D

quit talking and liberate Shankaroon :D

How is it a shame if riyaale is our president lol. your killing your own president in this threat like he doesn’t rule you and then you have the guts to talk lol.

^^^^^^Adeer you are the weakest of the secessionist, with fake Mujahid, Red Sea, the voice Oodweyne and Qufac all subdued what did you think you would achieve running your mouth in this thread?

Go back and dwell on the need for a new name and makeover for Shankaroon, Riyaale has battered and abused her so much that she is in desperate need for rehabilitation. :D

Waryee dee ninku waad isugu tagteene isku xishooda, war aaway horta emperor iyo kuwii u jiibin jiray Duke. SOS call, mayday mayday the Duke have been swamped by irritating landers, help, help. :D

Qudhac   

Oodweyne

you can tell the inferiority complex of agoontii ina yey by fact i as somalilander do not know and do not care much the full name of bugland dictator they call leader.....

yet they know what our politicians ate for breakfast.

this half baked copy and paste known as defeated lot remind me those negro african americans who has serious case of "chip on their shoulder"

^^^Adeer the secessionist with all their confusion are my countrymen, my fellow Somali's. What on Earth is a Romanian to us? What do they call a Romanian dunce? I dont care.

Moonlight1: Who needs help in here? This is Shankaroon beat day, I am not as bad as Riyaale but the Voice and his lads dont have a chance.

These 'fellow Somalis' of yours couldn't care less about you. You are a nobody who NEVER EVER had anything positive to say about ANYONE or ANYTHING outside of Puntland.

Bitter people like you tend to die from cancer, God protect you from it.

^^

Shut up Sherban! The Duke is on a role here, and he's doing a great job b1tchslapping the secessionists back to the cesspool whence they crawled from.

Their seething hatred, envy, frustration and contempt is all I require from the dense secessionists on SOL and for all of that I thank you, Mr Duke, for demonstrating just how much one can manipulate their maladjusted psychological pathology.

Anigu waxan la yaaba ninkan madaxweynihisa cananaaya war madaxweynahaga aflagada ka daa puntland buu mamuula iyo vila somalia Sh dalxiis na waxa lugu baddalay uun Odaygii inkaarqabihi mudug. intaasuun ba is badashay marka wuxu cabdilahi yusuf xukumaye uun buu xukuma sheikan cusubii. Marka madaxweynahaga ha aflagadayn dee. wa kusiide duke.

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

^^

Shut up Sherban! The Duke is on a role here, and he's doing a great job b1tchslapping the secessionists back to the cesspool whence they crawled from.

Their seething hatred, envy, frustration and contempt is all I require from the dense secessionists on SOL and for all of that I thank you,
Mr Duke, for demonstrating just how much one can manipulate their maladjusted psychological pathology.

But he just said they're his countrymen and fellow Somalis! Why would he *****slap his fellow Somalis? :D

^^^

Because they are a bunch of traitors who deservedly should be berated at every chance possible for their delusional claptrap about secession.