Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Mothers the true victims of the tragedy of missing American Youths

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^The only good thing you said, as for Puntland it does not need your love.
:D
the persona non grata that you are.

We need answres and for the community in MN to move on to better things.

There goes the "WE" again.

L0L@Persona Non Grata. :D I love this. Please pass my love to Puntland,even tho she said she doesnt need my love. She is Beautiful :D

Che adeer you're summed up in one phrase!

Nemo enim potest personam diu ferre

It's unbecoming for a grown up man, to constantly change his origins and roots.

But in this thread I'll leave it alone, but if you continue, then I'll have no choice but to press it from you.

Thank you.

^loooooooooooooool@t hank you

che defends ideas that may or may not sense to you, or to me for that matter, but he hardly dwells on clan details, and that is a manly thing in ragga waaweyn buuggooda

meesha che waxaa lagu haystaa abtirso, wallee balaayyaa taagan :D

^^^^why do you care what he wears? cant you just debate on the merits of his stances?

che supports armed rebels in xamar, something most people see as a madness and anarchy, dont you think it's easy to defeat that position without worrying too much who is putting the said argument forward? how knowing che's qabiil advance your argument?

Originally posted by Aw Muuse Ismaciil:

Nemo enim potest personam diu ferre

None can wear a mask permanently or
forever

. Nice one adeer. As for Hotel's son what phrase would sum up an individual who divides his own families to impress others, that’s strange and unbecoming a Puntlander.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

^^Family. Clan. Uncle. My qabiil. His qabiil. Thier qabiil.

:D

Thats what Che and others do in attacking the Puntland clans on a daily basis. The tragic irony is that you shamelessly insult attack, split, splice and dice your own clan into "evil trinity" and "orphan lot, code for Yusuf’s sub family" and so on. To get some laughs, and love from the haters here and to cement your claim as Sharif Ahmed's son. :D

^the orphan is you, dadkoo dhan maaha :D . nin jirran baad tahay, and you have serious issues. reer puntland is not you and the few islaamo you know. they are very diverse in clans as well in ideas. puntland is for somalia indeed. this is online, we are here to kill time. haddaad rabto inaan ku caawiyyo adeer baan kuu ahay'e ii imow

hadday caydu wax ku tarayso ood ku ciil baxayso waa kuu fasaxay'e i cay. laakiin adeerow ha dacwoonin waa ceebe, maantoo dhan waxaad goconaysaa waxaanan anigu taaban karin oo aanan waxba ka ogeyn

waa rawaxay, waa inoo berri general dukow adoo inta ka qalbi fiican :D

It's sad and devastating to any parent be Somali, afghani, pakistani or palestinian to lose a child. May Allah help the families and may the people behind these acts be held responsible for brainwashing children of others than their own.

Xiin one has observed your shameless behaviors, on numerous accounts you have insulted Puntland leaders and clans, dividing them shamelessly into sub groups. The Orphan remark is a latest manifestation of this, much like the worrying “trinity” claim you coined when Faroole succeeded Cade Muse. This coming from anyone but a member of the family was disturbing and you went on to egg on others to use the same slogans. Now insulting me as an individual is not an issue calling the family of Lower Mudug & Nugaal orphans because of the retirement of Yusuf is beyond the pale.

Xiin you are court jester here, a man of deeply troubled issues, even the case of the missing kids you shot of your mouth about the Bihi’s in the midst of their tragedy as if it was a joke and to prove you was a big man. The posts still exist in SOL.

Che, are you wearing your Oromo mask now? Farah you are a broken probably gonna demonstrate that evil Al Shabaab you used to fund a few months a go. Xiin Hotels insults against as he put it the "trinity" and the family he called orphans and his stance against reer Bixi and Omar Jamal with regards to this tragic issue are noted.