Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Puntland State Minister Speech To Minnapolis Diaspora. (Video)

Cowke   

This is a 3 part series of Puntland State Minister Prof C/Qadir Abdi Hashi speech to the minneapolis diaspora. It's hosted by the PDF Forum.

You can watch it below. Its about 30 min speech but touches upon various issues from puntland peace/development/security and also other issues like tfg and somaliland and diaspora issues.

Enjoy all

Cowke   

I like the part he said on the u.n rating system for somalia puntland is considered phased 4(humanitarian) relief and how puntland govt got it changed to phase 3(development).

I also like how he said somaliland should stop bad mouthing other somali govt because noone bad mouths them infact tfg and puntland have never bad mouthed somaliland and always call on the international community to help them in development.

Wallahi it's amazing but runti waa inaad garatan inad gar daran tihin u bad mouth ppl and they praise u and ask for your goodness.

I like he also said that puntland will participate international meetings and streghten bilateral/multilateral ties at minimal level and the tfg accepts that.

Anyways he made some key points and I always like hearing him wax buu sheega oo reality based ah.

Cowke   

vivasomalia yeah i like his speeches because he really touches upon areas that are of concern for the puntland diaspora.