Sign in to follow this  
raadamiir

Force is Necessary To Tame Mogadishu!!!

The So Called Mujahids of Mogdadishu hide behind poor kids and women, Just like the SNM Mujahids who in late 80s ran into the city of Hargeysa to make their own women and kids human shields. There is no alternatives Somalia has one solution and thats a military solution. 16 years we have tryed to talk, talk and talk, talk no more I say.

So far the TFG controls every where and is in Xamar,where no Other Government dared to go.

I agree, but in the opposite, though! I agree, because you dabo-dhilifs don't deserve any dignity since you sold both your religion and country for the sole enemy we had long time!

you need to die, saaxiib!

I will die when my time comes but while I am alive I want to see reer Mogadishu tamed!!! Is that hard to ask for?

I say reer Mogadishu and only Reer Mogadishu because Somalia is the way it is today soley because of Reer Mogadishu and their lack of understanding Somalinimo iyo dowladnimo.

we have chosen 13 other Governments who were all led by Reer Mogadishu but they all failed why? Even the International Community knows who the trouble makers in Somalia are but inshallah with their help we are going to fish them out.

Dowladiids they have no place in Somalia let alone Mogadishu.

Juje   

Originally posted by raadamiir:

I say reer Mogadishu and only Reer Mogadishu because Somalia is the way it is today soley because of Reer Mogadishu and their lack of understanding Somalinimo iyo dowladnimo.

In view to your logics, why dont you leave Mogadisho and reer Mogadisho alone, and stick with your God forsaken part of Somalia.

Besides hadi aad wax isku heysiid fight on your own. Intaad Axmaro futada kaso gashey aad dharaane - fuley waxiid.

RedSea   

Raadamiir,

You think? your thoughts are useless, not everything works like your favorite cartoon show saaxib.

The funny thing is you don't even know what you are trying to say, you just think of something, and hey I want to start a topic. I suggest you to first take history lessons, evaluate things, then maybe then you can vomit. But right now your post is just a pure joke saaxib. smile.gif

me   

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by raadamiir:

In view to your logics, why dont you leave Mogadisho and reer Mogadisho alone, and stick with your God forsaken part of Somalia.

Besides hadi aad wax isku heysiid fight on your own. Intaad Axmaro futada kaso gashey aad dharaane - fuley waxiid.
Juuje Juuje Juuje, what a disappointment, qabyaalad drips from your comment. Soomaalinimada aadka hadlaysid adiga iska bilaaw kuwan raadaamir azymada iyo qashinkaas kale dadku way arkaas waxay wadaan, markaiska daa.Ma is fahamnay?