Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Heading for dictatorship..........

N.O.R.F   

Reason being that as he feels threatened by Kulmiye he sees it necessary to block their conference!

There are also more sinister things going on which are not reported for one reason or the other.

I HATE Riyaale

Blessed   

^^How dare you utter such irreverence to the honourable Riyaale. :rolleyes: :eek:

On the real, maxaa cusub?

Somalidan democracy aanay shaqo ku lahayn ayeey isku wareeriyeen.

Man they should just go back to good old geed fadhiisi business.

What the hell – as long as they are not killing people ha iska walaaqdaan their bull!

Maybe there are real threats from opposition parts such as Kulmiye, UCID and other individuals. People have to trust their government to do the right thing. All successful nations trust their governments and focus improving their lives. The Riyals government is no different.

Warmoog   

^^What you’re suggesting is not trust, it’s naiveté… but that’s just my opinion.

As far as the article is concerned, I heard that news a few days ago. I wasn’t surprised but I think those kinds of acts by Somaliland’s current power-holders have a serious potential to anger people who’re already agitated with them. It might even raise an eyebrow or two among their supporters, but I wouldn’t place much faith in that… considering a lot of people don’t know the difference between loyalty to their country and blind support to a corrupt administration.

I think current admin in Somaliland has every right to stop those who are magnifying the effects of the Somali conference (warlord get together) in Kenya for dubious reasons. Let the actual democratic process take place i.e. parliament elections. If Kulmiye has any teeth let them show in that day. In the meantime let the government do whatever they were elected to do without fear from the opposition.

u know what, somaliland is my lest of problems! why do we always concentrated on a working project and avoid the problematic things!

hey, the problem is not jbouti or somaliland! but the other 3 sections! hello! they got their stuff fixed and dont want or need us now! so let us move and not be sore losers or cry babies!!

this shyte aint working! we need to move to some other stuff!! lets turn the page and head for a greener pasture!! 14 meetings and 0!! how many more failures do u want!! its time to hi-tail

and look for something different!!

i give thumbs up to somaliland and jbouti, they did their thing !! and mind u mostly on thier own... so swallow it and move on!! :confused: im just tried of us giving lame excuses for our sorry lame excuses of being half-azzed!!

lets face reality folks!!! :mad: we aint tackling our problems!! so why talk about some elses house while our house is burning!!!