Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

mass demo's break out across Somalia in support of TFG..

Dibad baxyo waaweyn oo lagu soo dhaweynayo ciidamada dowladda federaalka Soomaaliya ayaa ka dhacay magaalooyin ku yaala gobolada dhexe iyo gobolka shabeelada hoose.

Hobyonet. Muqdisho. Khamiis, Dec 28, 2006

Dad aad u farabadan, ayaa iskugu soo baxay degmada ******** ee gobolka Shableeda hoose, kuwaasoo ku dhawaaqayo erayo ay ku soo dhaweynayaan ciidamada dowaldda federaalka Soomaaliya.

Dadkaan, ayaa warbaahinta u sheegay inay haatan si weyn ugu qanacsan yihiin in ay deegaankooda ku soo dhaweeyaan ciidamada dowaldda, iyagoo qaarkood ay sheegeen in ay lug ku tagi doonaan goobaha ay ku sugan yihiin ciidamada dowladda oo aan weli soo gaarin degmadaasi.

Dadkaan isku soo baxay ayaa waxa ay sidoo kale sheegeen in ay haatan ka baxeen waxa ay ku sheegeen cabur iyo caddaadis xoogan oo ay ku hoos jireen.

Magaalooyinka Hobyo, Gurceel iyo Jowhar ayaa waxaa iyagana wararka ka imaanaya ay tilmaamayaan dibad baxyo aan cidina soo abaabul ka billawdeen kuwaasoo lagu soo dhaweeyey ciidamada dowladda.

Ra'isal wasaaraha dowladda federaalka Soomaaliya, ayaa waxa uu kol hore sheegay in dhammaan dadka Soomaaliyeed ee ku sugan deegaanada ay maamulayeen ciidanka maxkamadaha Islaamka ay caddaadis xoogan lagu hayo, taasoo haatan u muuqaneyso mid run ah.

Maslah Osman

Hobyonet. Muqdisho Soomaaliya

Maslaha1@hotmail.com

SSUNION.NET lower Shabbele website is havibg agreat day..

source

Ra'iisul-Wazaaraha Maxamed Geedi Oo Afgooye Ka Qudbeeyey: Maleeshooyin Reer G/SH/Hoose Oo Ammaanka Gobolka La Wareegey:

Warar deg deg ah oo iminka na soo gaarey ayaa sheegayaa in Ra'iisul-Wazaaraha Dowladda Federaalka Soomaaliya Mr. Maxamed Geedi oo ay la socdaan xubna kale ee Dowladda ayaa soo gaarey magaalada Afgooye iyadoo ay ka hor imaadeen xubna kale ee Dowladda oo markii horeba ku sugnaa magaalada Muqdisho. Maxamed Geedi oo ka qudbeeye meel fagaara ah oo ay iskuugu yimaadeen dad aad u farabadan ayaa u sheegey dadweynaha in ay is dejiyaan oo dowladda soo dhoweeyaan asagoo ka ballan qaadey in Dowladdu ay ammaanka wadanka sugi doonto.

Ka dib dagaal socdey 8 maalmood ayaa maamulkii Golaha Maxaakiimtu uu gebi ahaan u burbrey markii la jebiyey awoodooda meletari. Ciidmada iyo hubkii ay gacanta ku hayeen ayaa gebi ahaan waxay u kala qeybiyeen beelihii hubeeysnaa ee . Waxaa ciidamada dhaxdooda ka dhacey 'Qoriga dhig iyo Gaarigeygga ka deg'

mogr2003wirethumb.jpg

Dalka waa Xoroobey. Guul...Guul...Guul.

furitaanka_dekada1_32003wirethumb.jpgDaahir Aweys Iyo Indhacadde. Xaggee Bay Ku Dambeeyeen Labadan Nin? Keenya Waxaa Laga Dalbadey In Ay Gacanta Ku Dhigto Nimankan.

nuurul1_32003wirethumb.jpgFursad Qaali Ah Oo Waqti Dheer Ka Maqneeyd Reer Koonfur. Waxaa Laga Rabaa Qof Kasta Oo Reer Koonfur Ah In Uu Dareemo Xorriyadda.

They did the same for the Courts no surprise here.

These people are desperate as they could be. They shouldn’t get their hopes too high, soon they will be disappointed.

^^

Am I not part of the people?

The so called people, everyone alleges to be doing something productive for the people.

Don’t make an excuse out of the people so you can serve your own self-interest and those that of your tribe.

Somalis will never know what justice is, what being free is, what being liberated is physically if they are mentally fragile and compellingly loyal to these warlords.

I haven’t brought any pain to these people you speak of duke, the warlords you are welcoming today did and will in the future.

RedSea   

Somali koonfur waa xor?

what an arogant title for a thread.

All I see here are few confused individuals simply as Mystic put it desperate or either qabiil driven.

The country is taken over my Xabashis,you call that a liberty.What I call a liberty is when my flag is waving,my people are governing and no foreingners telling me of what to do,that is a liberty.

The ousted warlords have been brought back by Ethiopia,chaos is once again the theme in Somalia...liberty eh?

^^^You are sad individual, to play down the feelings of the people who have for 16 years never ran their own districts, land and farms.

They ahve been liberated by the sheer briliance of the TFG, who have given them a voice in the world stage and freedom at home.

Lower Shabbele, Juba's no more domination by anyone other than yourselfs..

RedSea   

^could you come out of your cartoonish box for a second and come in terms with reality.What brilliancy do you speak of?

The Xabashis are occupying somali soil,do you call that a freedom being granted to them.Just so you know Munaafiq daba dhilif,the Jihad is still on,the second phase of the war will start,it's insurgency which will be launched from the country side.Insha Allah with the help of Allah,the Xabashis will be gotten rid of for good.

Never in history has the somali capital being occupied by Xabashis,today is the first time that has happened,anyone who doesn't see that there is something wrong with that picture needs to get their head checked ASAP.

The ICU are Somalis and Muslims,the Xabashis are the ultimate Somali enemies and arent' Muslims,the fact that they control our land should saddened everyone who is Muslim,this not a freedom but naked aggression.The Somali people have the courage and strenght to carry on to fight and get their country back for however that takes.

When that day comes,liberty bells will be rung.

^^^Red Sea, everyone can see through you. All your predictions came to naught, nothing, the clowns who you was hoping to get rid of the old enemy Puntland and TFG have gone down the drain.

1.The, TFG has the recognition of the world, unlike any government in the past 16 years.

2. It is the strongest millitary power in Somalia [including what is Somaliland].

3. It controls 80% of the country, from Puntlan to Kimsayu.

The time when your like could talk was last week, my boy.

RedSea   

^let me see the Xabashis leave,then give the ICU a week to cleanse them.Who you kidding?

Xabashis control the areas you mentioned.I always talk until my country and people are Xabashi and xabashi daba dhilif free.

If the TFG is the strongest power,how come they brought more than 60,000 ethiopian troops with their tanks and jets with them,come on.

If you excuse me now daba dhilif,I have an enemy to fight,I will ignore you later MUNAAFIQ. icon_razz.gif

king_450   

It controls 80% of the country, from Puntlan to Kimsayu

Hold on "GD" i do not want see either S-Land or P-land to ever join the rest of former Somali Republic period.

NASSIR   

Hypocritical comments and mud slings that we hurling at each other are indeed counter productive. In fact, they won't give us the chance to have our government function fully in the entire country. Making predictions as well of our tribal conflicts in the future also adds insult to our injury. Only pessimists succeed in this endeavor.

Yes TFG endorsed the deployment of peacekeeping troops to help it end the stalemate and threats from an unknown fronts driven by an invisible and envious hatred to a government that is assisting its country. Instead of staying honest and true to their country, [they] undermine every effort that can stride our country to peace and prosperity.

However, the Government had a plan on its own that none of us could make disuse of it, but it will move on with its national policies regardless of what some of us scrawl here. The paradox is and was that some are exploiting our traditional base source of enmity to nurture dissent against the TFG and kill any hopes it might try to achieve in its future objectives. I hope it doesn't happen, but such reactions would have been better served had it been channeled from the proper and genuine sentiment to the right direction. Our people in the Somali region of Ethiopia, in my days of Somalia online, have never been given the attention they deserve. Their voices were stifled and hardly debated over their plight and neither Somali sites gave much coverage, except WardheerNews. In fact, I posted several articles in regard to their plight and mulled over ways to convince our people to compromise over the disputed issues, promote communication and preserve relationship. However, no one was interested and the most sentimental Nomad here sent only abstract sympathy and empathy.

Let us now be true to our selves and refrain from hypocrisy and absurd claims of cry and hue for the so called invading troops. They are not invading us, for they could have invaded us long time ago, but the pretext to enter our country was made possible by the Islamic courts in their attempt to destroy the TFG, which is a popular transitional government that has five years mandate from United Nations.

Asalamu Calykum

Originally posted by Mr.Red Sea:

more than 60,000 ethiopian troops with their tanks and jets with them,come on.

60,000 ethiopian troops is over half of the total ethiopian armed forces (Janes Defence). That is complete untruth, I don't know how you reconcile that with "I am hollier than thee".

Air strikes was used strictly and only by TFG call after the TFG has determined that the ICU force was foreigners or mostly foreigners.

The contraversy wether you like or dislike the TFG is your business, but as a neighbor and the rest of the world is convinced that the TFG is the government of Somalia. If the TFG needs help to remove Pakistani terrorists from its lands, then its only fair and common the neighbor is the first one to help.

We also have a right to fight someone who threatens us of marching to our Capital without being invited as a friend or neighbor. If the people of Somalia chose IndaCadde as their leader, he could come to Addis Ababa anytime, but not on shoulders of Eritrea or Pakistani terrorist. Aweye of course, is persona non grata not only in Jijiga, but in Somaliland and a lot more other places.

What any person should not tolerate is untruths, just like what you did there.

You can verify in anyway that satisfies your curiousity, but the TFG never used more ethiopians than Somalia National Forces anywhere in Somalia. On the contrary the ICU imposters had more foreigners than Somalians in almost all the battles near Baydhoa. When foreigners reinforcement coming from Kismayo was destroyed by air strikes, ICU left Bur Hakobu.

Lets not speak or write untruths and above all, lets not say untruths by using religion.