Sign in to follow this  
Endeavour

A womans place is her home

Originally posted by Tyjwania:

^hmmm ok, let me rephrase it, under which conditions would u like to be a stay at home dad?

^^^ Certain things are to be discussed with Mrs Zu and Mrs Zu only :D

Bal haddaan Guri joogo yaa maqaayadaha ii fadhin?

Cheers

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

The Point
: Motherhood is much much more than being confined to a house. It is also not directly in conflict with the 'wondrous world of work', not if you're smart. Inverted thinking is assuming one negates the other.

Of course is about more than being confined to the house - no one suggested otherwise. Motherhood is both an occupation and a role. The role of motherhood is something that will always stay with you when one becomes a mother but the occupation of a mother, especially when children are young, does come into a direct conflict with work. You simply can't read, play and take care of your children in remotely the same degree as someone whose occupation is that of mother. No deep thinking required here.

What I was looking for was the simple admission that - there is no occupation or role on the planet that is better than motherhood. I have yet to hear that from you.