Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Five civilians die in latest Mogadishu violence

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

Originally posted by Taako Man:

I can't say the same about Somaliland or the ICU which had the Security Minister, The Head of the ICU, Head of its military wing all from the Same sub sub clan.

[/quote

You made this claim...

BTW, 12 members are too large. His SUB clan made less than 2 percent of all Somali population. [/QB]

Abdiqasim = Chief financier, diplomatic President of the ICU

Dahir Aweys = Spiritual leader.

Indhacadde = defense minister

Aden hashi Ceyrow= Military head (shabaab)

You guys accuse the TFG of clannist sentiments. But where is substance?

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

Taako Man,

Qabiil affliation aside which seems to be the only principle which you function.Can you give any reasons why one should support the TFG?

No qabiil,simply tell us the quality of its members and what they have done thus far.

Besides if Rahima was all about Qabiil,she would have supported Geedi who hold a 'high'post in the 'government'Bacadle is just 'simple'shiekh.

I would have supported Buuba,rather than Riyale who doesn't belong in my 'qabiil'.You see this is nac nac,we need principles.The ICU standed for something,what does the TFG stand for?

Your understanding of all things south is horrible. Rahima has as much to do with Geedi as Hornafrique has to do with Ina Yey.

Secondly, Your support for Buuba is superseded by all your adeers who happen to be 90% of 'Somaliland'. Something you can never have for Somalia. Somalia is for all Somalis. 'Somaliland' is a clan enclave. icon_razz.gif

Jaylaani   

The ICU isn't the only one you accused. Go back and check your post again.

Abdi Qasim was the president of the ICU? wow that is news to me. These guys were bigger than I thought.

BTW, Is that the reason you're supporting the TFG? Others did it for their uncles so why not me? Is that your attitude for future SOMALIA? Way idiin dhamaatay hadaa.

RedSea   

Taako Man, give me an ear full of your superior knowledge of all things South?

Horn and Yey? what is that suppose to mean dude?

If I support Somaliland more,because there are 90% of my 'qabiil',then at least,I am not saying they should go over to Xamar while dragging Xabashis to kill other somalis living there,you on the other hand would love to see your uncle rule Xamar and have thus far cheered for everytime Xabashis captured a town in Somalia,yes we love somalia don't we?.How bout if they don't want him,will you blame them?

as for somaliland,kaaly aan ku dikrinee,somaliland yaa Somaliland,somaliland....lalalala,focus on the topic.We are not talking SL,PL,NFD,Jabuti,we are speaking of all the current fiasco in the South,focus now.

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

The ICU isn't the only one you accused. Go back and check your post again.

Abdi Qasim was the president of the ICU? wow that is news to me. These guys were bigger than I thought.

BTW, Is that the reason you're supporting the TFG? Others did it for their uncles so why not me? Is that your attitude for future SOMALIA? Way idiin dhamaatay hadaa.

Everybody and there mom knows that Abdiqasim would play the Ahmednajid for the ICU once they 'captured' Somalia proper. He was the Ahmednajid to Ayatollah Aweys if you catch my drift. He was the main money man behind the ICU.

He installed Yusuf Siyad Indhacadde as Shabellaha hoose Governor. He receive millions of dollars from the world community, of which the Arab league was very prominent. Where do you think this money went? Partly towards giving weapons to Indacadde to be the 'Sheik' he was in Marka etc. :D

Red sea

All things are in play. As to your understanding of my metaphor of Yey towards Hornafrique is too show you why your statement of sister Rahima supporting Geedi for tribal reasons. Which to your ignorance of the south is as far off as Horn supporting Abdullahi yusuf for clannish reasons. A non starter.

RedSea   

^I dont' think Horn supports A/Yusuf.Before you joined this site,did you know that Horn was a supporter of the ICU,did you know that?

Mr.Horn supports the TFG,because of another man..which would be col.Barre Huraale.The same man,that said he would use Jews in their aid to accomplish their 'goals'.

FYI,sister Rahima probably hates daba dhilif Geedi and loves Sh.Shariif,you tell me why? they are the same sub clan aren't they,hmmm so I wonder why.That is where idealogy,believe,principle come in.

You are lucking that part kiddo.

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

^I dont' think Horn supports A/Yusuf.Before you joined this site,did you know that Horn was a supporter of the ICU,did you know that?

Mr.Horn supports the TFG,because of another man..which would be col.Barre Huraale.The same man,that said he would use Jews in their aid to accomplish their 'goals'.

FYI,sister Rahima probably hates daba dhilif Geedi and loves Sh.Shariif,you tell me why? they are the same sub clan aren't they,hmmm so I wonder why.That is where idealogy,believe,principle come in.

You are lucking that part kiddo.

You are very confused. You asked why wouldn't Rahima support Geedi. It is the same as asking why wouldn't Horn support Abdullahi. They are about as far away as the previous two individuals.

Why support Shariif when you have adeer Cagoweyne, Cadoow, Tooji Bacadle, Aweys Indhacadde, Ceyrow in the ICU and some more important then the Good Shariif?

You know if she can call dukes news postings disgusting. She can be accused of having tribalistic support for her above adeers. Which is hypocritical and disgusting.

taako...if your tribe wants to fight aweys' tribe you know where they live.....why don't you guys go there fight them everything i came in this website i hear qassin indhace ceyro....they are not my tribe they don't represent the rest of somali.....but yey represent somalia not his tribe and that is why a lot people don't support .many of the people who come to this site will tell you that they don't support their leader because they are (CALOOSHODA USHAQAYSTAYAAL)i personally don't like my warlord so please let talk about the government and why people don't support. Not Indhacade and qassin and shabelle.....by the way who is the ARMY LEADER OF SH/HOOSE....THOSE WHO SAID INDHACE WAS THIEF WERE LYING THEY WERE JUST WAITING FOR THEIR TURN TO RULE SH/HOOSE

^ Sxb Xox ogaal. Speak in legible english. I honest to God didn't comprehend what you are saying.

Pres Yusuf or PM geedi are not here to be anybodies enemies. They are both Somali and they are hear for reconciliation.

Jaylaani   

Taake,

Who is AhmedNajid? Is he from Somaliland or Puntland...I never heard of this cat.

Red Sea,

Saaxiib...you're beating a dead horse. Not all Somalis are "created" equally.

^ Dude are you slow? Ahmednajid is a metaphor to the position of Abdiqasim. Either you are playing dumb or actually are. Whatever is the case you are one weird dude.

RedSea   

^^lol...

well,this thing has turned into qabiil.go find your likes Taako and entertain them with that stuff.

Good day mudane.

Red Sea They guy knows one word. abdiqassin......for the love of God the guy is nothing ......Taake your uncle is the leader of somali show us what he has done so far

Jaylaani   

XOX,

According to Taako, you can't write proper English.

I didn't see anything wrong with your posting. I undertood it prefecly.