Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

What do we do if the war turns out to pure Qabiil vs. Qabiil?

I am asking this question because much of the regulations in this site don't allow an explicit qabiil usage and its own terminologies even with good heart. So, since the politics section is intended to discuss the political issues at home, what if our ugly situation turns out to be plain and pure qabyaalad wearing the black and white shirts of qabiilooying?

my core question is for this thread is how do we manage to discuss about such events, given the strict limitations of these SOL dumb rules? Or do we pretend to be a punch of foreigners with no allegeince to the situation and the people?

Isn't it the time to close this section and prompt us to take a full break from this deteriorating sqaubling that has become the abode of treasonous people?

Maxay kula tahay?

Liibaan   

Qabiil Ubaahne

What do we do if the war turns out to pure Qabiil vs. Qabiil?

qabyaalad uun baa u cad, wax uu ka hadlo majiro

I am asking this question because much of the regulations in this site don't allow an explicit qabiil usage

Kolay wax xun baa soo wadaa

What you have in mind? Your empty threat of N Galkacyo or more evil intentions

i will praise the lord bye allah when the puntland soldiers are band from somalia

and the horn and push back to there lands

they will never dream about mogadisho again

Tahliil   

lol Allah U bahane...I don't think so...Qabiil vs Qabiil will be a blessin to somali politics simply because that scenerio can easily be overcome sooner or later...But the deeper and the dangerous thing here is the 1000 lb heavier elephant in "our" living room...