Sign in to follow this  
Sophist

Beesha JS oo Garaad cusub dooratey- Garad Jamac Garad Ismaaciil

Som@li   

Waa garaad Jeega xiiree! :D Under SL or Puntland paycheck?

The whole Garaad system is nonesense, and had its time.

Sophist   

Dabshid, he is a young guy a little older than moi so I gues inuu qoor diirto waa loo ogolyahay smile.gif

S

PS: Under the tutelage of his tol!

Sophist   

Awoowe, he was at your wedding remember?

Good geezer; laakin xil weyn ayuu qaadey, Allah ha ufududeeyo! Aamin.

S

Originally posted by Dabshid:

The whole Garaad system is nonesense, and had its time.

A relic that outlived its usefulness, but good luck to him and the people that anointed him.

Originally posted by Sophist:

Awoowe, he was at your wedding remember?

Good geezer; laakin xil weyn ayuu qaadey, Allah ha ufududeeyo! Aamin.

S

Sophist, I do Awoowe. As you know I didn't see him on my latest trip to London. I knew the selection process was about to conclude, but I thought the older brother had a better chance. Good for him. He is a smart guy with a good heart.

Xil wayn ayaa fuulay Jaamac. Ilaahay ha u fududeeyo.

Whats the point the people of sool have to many garaads they just should stick With garaad selebaan and garaad jamac. they have over 20 garaads miid ba dhinac oo hadlayo..

Great Choice, I know Garaad Jamac when we worked togother in Somali Unity and development Organisation, he is foreward thinker and may Allah aid him in his mission.

He is well known as Somaliwayn supporter so the Somalideed days in L.A are counted.

Abwaan   

Although I don't believe in Garaad and Ugaas ranks atleast he is young and hopefully will come forward with positive contribution.

Sophist could you give us some more info on his background: meaning education....etc.... .........

Is he gonna relocate back to Somalia for good? Or he will be travelling back and forth...how do these diaspora Garaad's, Ugaas and so on do their job? I have seem some who are only busy around Somali peace and reconciliations summits of course to collect their taxes from generous politicians...lol... and guess what those get their signatures, laminate them and say Ugaaskaan warqad ka wataa oo ii soo doortay inaan noqdo Siyaasiga cidda...lol...cakuye markii Siyaasadi heerkaas gaarto!

Sophist   

Abwaan, Jamaac is a good guy! I know him personally and had a fairwel dinner with him in March.

I think he is relocating to Sool- I am sure all those camels in is xero will persuade him not to come back to old blighty if nothing else!! Jamac was third man in line of the Garadship in his family but for unprecendented move the elders sought him out and thought he was better out of the three. This alone should give you some sense.

Libaax: Jaamac xilweyn maahee, reer kheyr badan ayuu uqabtey xil :D Alaah ha ugu guuleeyo.

S

PS: Abwaan, how is California! maka reysatey London? Miyaadan ayamahan nagu grace-gareynaan booqasho?

well hada lascanood lugu caleemo saaro garaadkaas. Wa garaad reer somaliland ah remmember garaadka guud garaad jamac iyo garaadka nugaleed garaad selebaan are both not in lascanood garaad selebaan is in garowe. and garaad jamac is in Kiiniyo meela ka sii darran.

Abwaan   

Thank you for brief background on the new Garaad bro Sophist. Cali is gr8. I would luv to visit u guys but that won't be soon Insha Allah. How is the roundtable?