Sign in to follow this  
Castro

The Lies of the Times: New York Times Pushes Bush Line on Somalia

ElPunto   

^Your abysmally faulty logic has led to my insolence. It's like me trying to tell you the TFG is full of people of character - it would be laughable if one didn't actually believe it :D . My arguments, less the insolence, stand.

Paragon   

Originally posted by ThePoint:

Good one - I like the logic there. Presumably, since there must some folks in say Dhahar or Badhan who had ties to the past dictatorship and its nepotism - we must search them out and reclaim what loot given to them for the public. Better yet - why don't we turn the entire country upside down conducting a witch hunt for those with any economic ties to Barre and then reclaim whatever 'loot' they stole.

Sorry. The road that transported those fleeing with the loot didn't reach us. It stopped somewhere (according to rumours) around Bosaaso. I am affraid we were busy fishing :D .

ElPunto   

^Odd how this somehow turned to Bosaaso. I thought your folks were to be found in Bosaaso too. Presumably - a few were on the road you speak of.

As to fishing, yes - I've heard those folks are real rer baadiye :D but I'm sure some found their way to Mogadishu in some fashion and established ties to our dearly departed leader.

me   

Is this the qabyaalad in action?

Moderator arrest these men.

ElPunto   

^Certainly not from me. You'd better ask Paragon why he introduced Bosaaso into this though. I'd love to know.

Paragon   

Lol, If there was a fery, maybe they might have ended there. But not very many of them were there to honest- The most of them went there with the idea of the U.S.P together in partnership with the SNL but when the SYL got dominated by you know who, they got dismoralised headed back to Cadan iyo Dubai. Marka not many of them were left behind to pertake the loot. That is very unfortunate- but hey they failed to foresee the changing current of fortunes. I am sure a handful did manage to grab something here and there. overall though, they weren't very successful.

:D How do you like my explanation?

[edit] Me, lol wait a minute man. I am flirting with qabyaalad slightly. Doesn't mean I'll go in for the kill smile.gif .

ElPunto   

^I love it - an immaculate conception is my favourite type of explanation. :D

Odd - I thought the SYL and its remnants disappeared in '69 but I guess almost all of those folks emigrated well before that of course with a handful only managing to 'grab something here and there' and not successfully at that.

SYL got dominated by whom? Care to ellabrorate Paragon? Usually you don't hide your dislike of certain people, so why not name them now?

Name them, as you have nothing to fear. Say where they live.

me   

Originally posted by Paragon:

[edit] Me, lol wait a minute man. I am flirting with qabyaalad slightly. Doesn't mean I'll go in for the kill
smile.gif

Paragon, whenever they say Dharar ama Badhan waad soo boodaa baryahan. Adoo ay ku qaadatay in aan aragno ma rabno.

Paragon   

ThePoint, usheeg nooh lol.

Originally posted by me:

quote:Originally posted by Paragon:

[edit] Me, lol wait a minute man. I am flirting with qabyaalad slightly. Doesn't mean I'll go in for the kill
smile.gif

Paragon, whenever they say Dharar ama Badhan waad soo boodaa baryahan. Adoo ay ku qaadatay in aan aragno ma rabno.
Lol Me. Anaaba hub iyo wiilal u uruursan raba Dhahar iyo Badhan adeer. I want to declare myself the new warlord in the block sxb. Taa ka waran?

Aniguse ima qaaddo qabyaalada oo sabeyntaan ku dheereeyaa iyo dabaal-dhuflaha oo aan aad u aqaan smile.gif .

me   

Paragon, war kuwaas iska daa, yagu waxba isuma ogala, dadka kale un ayee wax u ogol yihiin. Laas Qoray qabso ayaan ku dhihi lahaa.