Sign in to follow this  
sofine

ONE NATION?

sofine   

FIRST OF ALL I WOULD LIKE TO SAY A/S TO ALL MY SOL....AND SECOND REASON I WANT TO DISCUSS SOMETHING VERY IMPORTANT WITH MY FELLO PEERS....

I RECENTLY HAD A PROPOSAL FOR THE PROBLEMS THAT ARE GOING ON IN SOMALIA....AND HAD JUST FIGURE OUT HOW OUR COUNTRY CAN BE BETTER AND BRIGHT IN THE FUTURE....HERE IS WHAT I COME UP WITH?

ASSUME SOMALIA HAD DIFFERENT VICE PRESIDENT WITH EACH REGION IN SOMALIA....AND COMBINE ALL THE VICE PRESIDENT AND HAVE A ONE GOVERNMENT LIKE THE U.N....SO THEY CAN COME TOGETHER AND DISCUSS PROBLEMS WITH THE REGIONS AND COME UP WITH SOLUTION...THIS WAY....NO QABIL WILL HAVE A CONFLICT....SERIOUSLY...THIS IS THE BEST IDEA SINCE OUR PEOPLE WILL NOT HAVE ONE PERSON FOR PRESIDENT BECAUSE HE/SHE IS FROM DIFFERENT QABIL...SO XAMAR WILL HAVE ONE PRESIDENT,ETC...

WHAT DO YOU THINK? DO YOU THINK IT'LL WORK.... LETS BE REAL ONE PRESIDENT FOR THE WHOLE COUNTRY WILL NOT WORK FROM NOW ON....TOO MUCH AS GONE BY AND THIS SOLUTION WOULD ACTUALLY WORK icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Tuujiye   

sis this question belongs in polits section..

But I think is a good Idea but our people are way to sick at heart to think something so nice like this...Is the youth here that needs to change this ugly qabil mentality and take our home country back from the sick older people.

Puntland, Somaliland, and Banaadirland, DjBuuty? what are they just some other states that some white named when the slavery time was going on.

We need to relize that we are one one nation one race one religion and one culture. But qabiil should be used to recognize someone but not to kill or hate someone as it said in the qur'an..

Somalia need the help of Illaahey but the way somalians are living in the world I don't think in uu ilaaheey caawinaayo maxaa yeelay wax kaste ee ku kacaayaan odayaashaan diinta ayee kasoo hor taagan tahay..

Anyways sis i think your Idea is beautiful but is only a dreem as long as these sick people exist in our land..

S/caleykum.

sofine   

garab...thanks for the post....but i believe in my heart that ppl can make this proposal work. it depends on the right ppl to make this proposal work and the right time....so far no one had come up with any idea of how to resolve the problem in somalia and i think this will actually work...one nation(18 or more vice president)....that rule their own region... :D

we just have to make this real and not a dream. with allah's help everything is possible