Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Hargaysa: secessionist foreign chief remarks

Liibaan   

Aliyah,

Add Mr. rude to your ignore list

Long ago I have detect Mr rude extreme hatered and prejudice against people of Puntland particularly to people of Laascaanood, the only reason he hates people of Laascaanood more is because they said no secession project of Somaliland (another clan state)

Its good that more people like Aliyah noticed his hatred against people of Laascaanood its even obvious in Joke section of Somalia online

Mr. rude said that the puppet and the tribal faction of Somaliland defended homeland against invaders, this shows that he is just ****** and *******

Originally posted by rudy:

and if u ever free laascaanoodville,

Well Laascaanood is free and not occupied and its already an integral part of somaliweyn, you who should free Hargeysaville and Burcoville pretender

-----------

who told yah that sheikh takes trash...

plz drop that trash at Las Caanod. it looks like that place is a grabage dump.

Yesterday, reporters asked her if she finally found Jesus in jail in which she replied....

No, there are no Mexican men in this jail here!!

what ....!

Yo, dont worry, she out now. her 1st word was that shes gonna go to Laascaanood and adopt a babe there!!

u got any suggestions?

Easy on name-calling, baliis.

[ July 13, 2007, 04:12 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Liibaan   

Insult # 3.

lascanood who! where! i never heard of this place!! it must be between 2 hard rocks. i check the satlite map n couldnt find it! i better check disneyland aye!! its probably some where in small world!

Cuqdadan uu Mr. Rude u qabo Magaalada Laascaanood fogaa?

Its reasonable, if one criticize a political entity (maamul siyaasadeed) like the TFG, secessionist admin of Somaliland, autonomous admin of Puntland

But Mr. rude constantly insults the city of Laascaanood and its population, while he at all times defend and praise the secessionist faction of Somaliland

The only logical explanation of Mr. Rude hatred for city of Laascaanood and its population is mainly for tribal affiliation for the most part, and the fact that people Laascaanood support the unity of Somalia and rejected secessionist project

NGONGE   

^^ We're talking about rudy here, saaxib! It probably has nothing to do with politics. My guess is that his ex-wife was from Laas Caanood. :D

lool. Talk about digging deep ya Chief.

Aliyah made a valid point.

Ayoub, now you are saying that she has not made those comments, a great defence if I may say. :D

Liibaan   

Ninkaa qabyaalad baa saa ka dhigtay, inuu ummad iska dhan iyo deegaanadooda aflagaado iy xumaan ugeestu

Waxaan Mr. rude kula talin lahaa inuu iska joojiyo naceebka uu u qabo dadka soomaaliyeed ee kasoo jeeda gobolada qaarkood

kuna eekaado wax ka sheega sayaasiinta iyo maamulada

Originally posted by 'Chief:

Aliyah,

Add Mr. rude to your ignore list

Long ago I have detect Mr rude extreme hatered and prejudice against people of Puntland particularly to people of Laascaanood, the only reason he hates people of Laascaanood more is because they said no secession project of Somaliland (another clan state)

Its good that more people like Aliyah noticed his hatred against people of Laascaanood its even obvious in Joke section of Somalia online

Mr. rude said that the puppet and the tribal faction of Somaliland defended homeland against invaders, this shows that he is just ****** and *******

quote:

and if u ever free laascaanoodville,

Well Laascaanood is free and not occupied and its already an integral part of somaliweyn, you who should free Hargeysaville and Burcoville pretender

-----------

who told yah that sheikh takes trash...

plz drop that trash at Las Caanod. it looks like that place is a grabage dump.

Yesterday, reporters asked her if she finally found Jesus in jail in which she replied....

No, there are no Mexican men in this jail here!!

what ....!

Yo, dont worry, she out now. her 1st word was that shes gonna go to Laascaanood and adopt a babe there!!

u got any suggestions?

Easy on name-calling, baliis
Chief you watched Mr. rudy A.K.A Qabiliste very closely I like that. But to me ignoring commenets like that when he makes it is prefect idea. In his views it is very clearly he is Anti_somali unity.

Waar leave rudy alone ,,,, you better be raadis another shaqo.

He is supporting Unity ......

He is Anti TFG ,,,,,,,,

He is not against Laascaanood ,,,, he is just having fun.

You better pick on somebody else ....

Jacaylbaro if you want me to leave rudy alone tell him to say sorry for my little town Hoodka.

JB I love Laascaanood tell him not to misssssssss with my beautifuuuuuuuuuuuuuul city laaascaaaaaaanooooood. (smile)