sheherazade

Fashionistas

Sale @ Body Shop. A few of the Body Butters @ half price- almond, passion fruit, pomegranate, peach & rasberry. Good time to stock up if u're a fan. My fave is not on sale(Olive).

anyone know what the body polish is like compared to the body scrub?

body products sale

salaams

has anyone tried the abayas from eastessence on amazon? theyre really pretty (just like the ones from fashion week) but theyre really cheap and they might not hold up.

ameen

Urban   

Originally posted by Urban:

You guys need to check this website out, I've been meaning to post it for a while now, I guess this thread is the most fitting place to do so.

It's called
and it's filled with photographs of people on the street with a very interesting taste in fashion. Some of them are quite awful, but I went through the whole archive time ago and found really good inspiration. Who knew there is more than one way to wear a shirt?

Check the 'biography' section to find out what the blog's about.

He snapped this beautiful sister somewhere in Melbourne..

12119JX9177Web.jpg

One thing I notice daily around campus is that stylish hijabis have a great touch for accessories and attention to color and detail.

*I know I should lower my gaze more, but I can't help but appreciate a fashionista when I see one, male or female*

Buuxo   

Urban,I'm loving the picture of the stylish Melb sister.Glad the Sartorialist captured stylish hijabi.

I think Hijab wearing sisters tend to have great sense of style.It's about finding the right color that suits you,the accessories to match and whilst making bold statements.

Melbourne is a diverse city and the folks there have great style.

Originally posted by bint hamid:

salaams

has anyone tried the abayas from eastessence on amazon? theyre really pretty (just like the ones from fashion week) but theyre really cheap and they might not hold up.

ameen

Salaam bint hamid, I have been ordering cloths from east essence for the last 2 years. They are reliable but at times the size can be a little small or big and occassionally the orders can take longer to be delivered as they are often mailed direct from India via fedex. I usually order their Long Kurti shirts and their coloured abayas.

Another outlet with nice abayas is artizara though they are expensive.

For the fashonistas in UK, for long dresses, tunics and skirts apart from departmental stores like Debenhams, monsoons.. Wallis often has a neat collection.

Hodman,

It is a business based in California (but have clothes shipped to you directly from India unless if they have it in stock)and currently they have updated their website and posted that they ship to Canada, UK and Internationally.

hodman   

Thank you my dear. Am always looking for neat things like that. Some of the nicer websites that are based in Turkey and the Arab world don't ship here which is a shame.

Originally posted by hodman:

Thank you my dear. Am always looking for neat things like that. Some of the nicer websites that are based in Turkey and the Arab world don't ship here which is a shame.

Very true dear.. and the stuff which gets brought over here doesn't have alot variety either.

I wanted to share these Islamic clothing lists:

http://www.islamic-stores.com/islamic_clothing.html

http://www.hijabtrendz.com/hijab-directory