Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Xasan Dahir : We want to talk to President Yusuf.....clan Jihad?

further more what have these anarchist your cheerleading for do? Anywhere else, fools who are reponsible for all that were wrong would not be praised stopping what they were doing to those poor people.

and why do they impech the president in the usa ? why couldn't they let him finish his/her term.....becouse they are not the happy with it...two years past we need to impeach the whole goverment...if you are getting paid the UN then you need to show something ...something that you have done........you can't just elect goverment and say let them finish. there has to some consiqusense for not doing your job

Duke, I don't think the president should continue playing these silly games with these dowladdiid. I also don't think, however powerful, any member of government should not do things unilaterally or without consulting his government. As I see it, one of the few salutions somalis were able to figure out for the las six years is to base interim governments in a temp capital safe from the intimidation of warlords, anarchist and their like. Conditions have not changed to disregard wise advice, in fact, it has got worse because there is a more powerful enemy of the state with terroristic determination.

and why do they impech the president in the usa ? why couldn't they let him finish his/her term.....becouse they are not the happy with it...two years past we need to impeach the whole goverment...if you are getting paid the UN then you need to show something ...something that you have done........you can't just elect goverment and say let them finish. there has to some consiqusense for not doing your job

you impeach the president or in our case bring a motion of no confidence against his prime minister and cabinet in parliament but you don't say I don't regocnize my government or even worse commit by taaking arms against the state. Also, this is where electoral responsibility comes in, when you elect leaders, you better make sure you'll be happy with them but you can't let your stupidy couse the nation instability. Granted we have not elected president (No Somali president was)because ours is not a a direct democracy (Aside from switzerland there are none, this is what we have coloctively as nation and have been doing sense our first government. basically put, we Somalis are too whimsical. Also , the president is not paid by the UN, the Somali government is not a UN agency and does not need to show them anything.

And considering the environment, is it really hard for you comprehend why the governments hand are tied concerning internal affairs?

i'm talking two Dukes.......my bad......lol the reason i asked you was if there is any chance that we can move the goverment temparerly to Hargeysa...?and i'm also wondering if the samething that happen in mogisho will happen hargeysa....meaning the goverment will not be welcome

Chimera   

Originally posted by Sakhar:

Il-Jeneraale, nimanka aad tilmaanaysid walaal waa niman mayl-adag oo extreemestiyaal ah!

Some days ago a person, I think his/her name was Fabiana, was making an analysis about the current situation of Somalia in here SOL's political fora!

One thing he/she mentioned was the calling for a general election! These men, who now control Mogadishu are against elections of anykind!

who you trying to fool??

Put shariif against Yeey in a presidential election and let the people on somali soil( not some foreign country) vote for who they want as their leader

we both know who's going to be the winner

ICU itself would have a landslide victory in the South and Central Somalia in a general election and the Puntland and Somaliland wadaads who will join the ICU in the near future will have landslide victories in their birth regions

This guys are not joking, what the government needs to do and quickly that is, is to engage them in all out war!

Some people seem to suffer from this delusional grandeur ever since xabashi's entered somali soil

they won't admit it but deep down that's the only reason why there all hyped about the so-called TFG forces

today 30 defected from TFG taking with them 5 tikniko's

1 tikniko is worth 20 000$

They're weak, lack communication, they're also underresourced and lack military hardware but they got one dangerous thing and that is, that they using religion as a false pretence,

coming from a person who a few days ago started a degrading topic about his people in the South and how they didn't look somali :rolleyes:

*Yawn*

so that's why, they'll get enthusiastic young men fighting for them, who believe that they're waging jihaad against our arch-enemey, namely Ethiopia!

Please do not paint these patriotic brothers that answered the calls against Tigre agression as sheep following a lost cause

Ethiopia has troops on our soil and they don't belong there

simple as that!

I believe, that they'll not venture to much out of Mogadishu, because, they don't want to loose all their 'technicals' outside Mogadishu e.g. Baidoa or even Buurhakaba because, that would leave Mogadishu exposed to the TFG unchallenged!

They'll not fight outside Mogadishu and for that I'll give you my word Il-Generale, that's why the government needs to get its act quickly together but one thing has to be mentioned, that is, that the trasitional government of Somalia is accountable to the International community and hence need to weigh out the advantages and disadvantages of such a move because they can't afford to loose the diplomatic and montary support

so the prevention of innocent somali blood being spilled should only be based on not losing the International community and not based on ''simply preventing innocent somali blood from being spilled''?

handouts means more to you right?

but then again that topic you made makes much more sense now

after all

they are not somalis right?

they get from the international community, so what does it help, if the courts don't want to fight anywhere outside Mogadishu and you can't capture Mogadishu because the war there would be bloody and long!

One other thing is the lifting of the arms embargo, if that was done quickly then I wouldn't hesistate to say, that Abdullahi Yusuf would move swiftly to go into battle
but now I cannot see the all-out war some in here have prophecised!

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

o

o

o

o

oooooooooooooooooooooooooollll

lifting of the arms Embargo :D

since when did anyone care about this so-called embargo?

nobody cared when Somalia was being bombarded with arms shipments in the last 16 years

nobody cared when Tigria violated our sovereignty

so let's not make silly excuses

There will be a no all out war inshallaah unless ofcourse circumstances on the ground change swiftly and we all know Somali politics, it's without principles and everything can happen in a second and one eye-flash!

Insha-allah there won't be!

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^You know such a request without the clan courts disarming would not work.

yet he has no problem visiting other entities who are not disarmed

it has no problems making it's headquarters in a place that had a armed clan

who's leader today is very very angry

Thus first put the wepons down,

no first the tigre's out

return the airport and ports and then the TFG will return with its security forces to Mogadishu. Come and let me [Xasan Dahir] protect you is something the President declined to accept from the warlords before.

he has no problems having foreigners as his protectors

do you know how illogical your comments are when your trying to defend the TFG

headline: Japan's president has send ''Japanese'' soldiers to protect the Chinese government from the chinese people

^^any person reading this would be confused as hell and think it's a joke

but this is the situation in Somalia and your trying really hard to hide it

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

Xog ogaal
quote:

Why would anyone recognize this government when it hasn’t done anything

think for one minute about what you say. Recognition of your government (As if that is an option)is not contingent upon what it does. once you elect them, you must let finish their term, like it or not, thats how sane people function.
tell that to the Thai's

and they look sane people to me

TFG 2 years has done nothing

-education ---> nothing

-Healthcare --->nothing

-not helping the citizens of the Somali Republic in O-gade-n instead it ignores their pleas and invites the very people that are putting them under so much hardship

a government like that shouldn't even be allowed to continue

you impeach the president or in our case bring a motion of no confidence against his prime minister and cabinet in parliament but you don't say I don't regocnize my government or even worse commit by taaking arms against the state.

A State who's so-called Government ignores it's citizens in

South Africa

O-gade-n

Yemen

A State who's so-called government ignored for two years it's citizens in the South instead it went on holiday trips

A State who's so-called government has no trackrecord of improving the lives of the ordinary citizens

-education ---> nothing

-Healthcare --->nothing

Also, this is where electoral responsibility comes in, when you elect leaders, you better make sure you'll be happy with them but you can't let your stupidy couse the nation instability.

no chinese would ever allow Japanese soldiers on their soil as protection for the Chinese government

that's logical considering their history

Granted we have not elected president (No Somali president was)because ours is not a a direct democracy (Aside from switzerland there are none, this is what we have coloctively as nation and have been doing sense our first government. basically put, we Somalis are too whimsical.

or simply put we like our traditional pre-colonial system of govern

Also , the president is not paid by the UN, the Somali government is not a UN agency and does not need to show them anything.

Without the funding from the UN,EU,US and the rest of the international community TFG would have be history

And considering the environment, is it really hard for you comprehend why the governments hand are tied concerning internal affairs?

actually it's not really

just take a look at my China/Japan analogy and you will understand

tell that to the Thai's

and they look sane people to me

Of course they would, from what I can tell, you are Dowladdiid.

TFG 2 years has done nothing

-education ---> nothing

-Healthcare --->nothing

-not helping the citizens of the Somali Republic in O-gade-n instead it ignores their pleas and invites the very people that are putting them under so much hardship

hyperbole kills an arguement, you know this is not true. In a federal system where regions are demanding autonomy, they must also accept some responsibility for what you accuse the government of nt addressing, which I believe it is too certian extent. Somalia has risked life and limp for our brothers in ******ia and the rest of western Somalia. Somalia is just not in a place to demand or fight for the liberation of these region. You can even argue that it was these attempts to liberate western Somalia that have brought us to where we are today.

i agree and no chinese would ever allow Japanese soldiers on their soil as protection for the Chinese government

Self defense is not only a sacred right but an obligation i Islam. You can attack a government and tell it how it will defend itself. It will use whatever means it has, be they Ethiopians or martions. We need a responsible government and not one that ingages in futile wars with its neighbors. The very person you attack and is leading this government has spent more then you ever will in trying liberate Western Somalis but a wise man knows not to engage in war that he knows he will not win. Courage is not only picking up a gun, my friend, but also accpeting peace with your enemies.

bambo   

Gener duke and rest stop leing to to your self,

why would icu put their weapones down for Puntland milities are they better then rest of the milities who were either killed or submitted to the icu , why submit to foreigh milites when you kickout your own milites.

waara xaamar is change citys , and its being ruled by sHARIA LAW , its has law and order .

you talk about some much of clan court occupation which in fact its the other way around .clan court chased milities from marka to xaamar and placed them with maxkmado ruled by dirctly by icu army , clan court are fighting for the minorities something no administration has tackled in somalia ever .

Gudoomiyaha Golaha Fulinta Sheekh Shariif Sheekh Axmed oo ka qayb galay Furitaan Markazka Badbaado oo ay lee yihiin Haweenka ka soo jeeda Beelaha la takooro oo laga furay Muqdisho.

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe, that they'll not venture to much out of Mogadishu, because, they don't want to loose all their 'technicals' outside Mogadishu e.g. Baidoa or even Buurhakaba because, that would leave Mogadishu exposed to the TFG unchallenged!

They'll not fight outside Mogadishu and for that I'll give you my word Il-Generale, that's why the government needs to get its act quickly together but one thing has to be mentioned, that is, that the trasitional government of Somalia is accountable to the International community and hence need to weigh out the advantages and disadvantages of such a move because they can't afford to loose the diplomatic and montary support

I never new clan that the gov hails from is superpower in somalia :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Icu has defeat alot characters that made sure gov did no pass Bayhdawa for example abdi qaar diid, muse sudi , max'ed dhere the men who kicket out clan milities and fake gov in 24 hrs, was chased away by the icu without shot fired , therefore i beleive icu should no be underestimated .

Chimera   

Of course they would, from what I can tell, you are Dowladdiid.

please leave your ad hominems comments to the ignorant ones who might fall for your pathetic bait

i gave you a prime example of a country who when it was not satisfied with it's government it toppled it there by i refuted your silly theory ''anyone that's against it's government and toppels it is insane'' cause like i said the Thai's look pretty sane to me

hyperbole kills an arguement,

no

what you perceive as an exaggeration is the simply reality

you want me to recognise TFG as a ''government'' but you don't like me criticizing there flaws regarding their duties as a ''government''

that's a classic non sequitur

you know this is not true. In a federal system where regions are demanding autonomy, they must also accept some responsibility for what you accuse the government of nt addressing, which I believe it is too certian extent.

and what has TFG accomplished in the only town it controlls?

please enlighten me

-healthcare?

-education?

or is TFG's main plan to let the Tigre occupy every Somali hospital in Somalia?

Somalia has risked life and limp for our brothers in ******ia and the rest of western Somalia.

the Somalia your talking about just joined the ICU( veterans)

i wonder why?

please don't compare a Somali government that even when Somalia was a young Nation determinated it's relations with Brittian over NFD with a government that slept the last 2 years in a Kenyan hotel

please don't compare a Somali government who when it's citizens in Somaligalbeed were forced to pay tax it intervened with a government that invited Tigre's on Somali Soil

please don't!

Somalia is just not in a place to demand or fight for the liberation of these region.

what happend to the strong strong mighty mighty invincible invincible powerfull powerfull TFG??

You can even argue that it was these attempts to liberate western Somalia that have brought us to where we are today.

B.s

a great leader turned on it's people and became a coward

the dictator was toppled by greedy men and they destroyed our country

don't blame the people in SomaliGalbeed who fight and lose relatives everyday for the simple thing we have in the Mainland and that's freedom

Self defense is not only a sacred right but an obligation i Islam. You can attack a government and tell it how it will defend itself.

exactly!! Masha-allah that these veterans and young ones answered the calls in their thousands against this Tigre aggression on Somali soil

masha-allah

It will use whatever means it has, be they Ethiopians or martions.

Ugandan,Kenyan,American soldiers

funny how none of them are muslim

that's..

TFG->Ethiopia(gross human rights violations in SomaliGalbeed)

+ Kenya

+ Uganda

+ United States(last time massacred 1000 somalis)

against..

ICU->Eritrea( no massacres no human rights violations on our people)

hmmmmmm....

We need a responsible government and not one that ingages in futile wars with its neighbors.

there was nothing wrong with the foreign policies of our past governments

it was a good foreign policy

and these neighbouring countries would think twice before they touched the citizens of the Somali Republic

that's the type government we need

one that has balls

one that protects and speaks out for it's citizens even when it's weak

not a government playing silly games with our independence

The very person you attack and is leading this government has spent more then you ever will in trying liberate Western Somalis but a wise man knows not to engage in war that he knows he will not win. Courage is not only picking up a gun, my friend, but also accpeting peace with your enemies.

where is his support for the citizens of the somali republic in western Somalia?

where are his motivating speeches that will fuell the western somalis with nationalisme and love for the Somali Republic?

why isn't he putting pressure on Adiss Ababa who he seems to be good friends with?

the TFG is incompetent simple as that and needs to pack!

Bambo & David.

The clan courts need to vacate Bay, Bakool, Gedo, Juba's and Lower Shabbele and stay in their clan terriroties if they are fearing a clan takeover from others as you would have us belive. The clan courts want to keep a monopoly over the fertile south and this is a no no, no government and least of all Yusuf's will ever agree to such demands. So either leave in peace or war, thats the choice. But the locals will take over the adminstration of these areas..

The TFG has always had the support of the ordinary man and Yusuf was elected in an open election defeating the supposidly popular Abdiqasin, Cadow and every strong man from Mogadishu, they told us this was impossible, now they tell us the clan courts are invincable?

Ethiopia, Kenya, Yemen, Sudan are local allies, and the international community as a whole supports the TFG.

NN, you are right the President should just avoid these clan courts and keep building up the armed forces and focusing on his plan and national agenda.

Chimera   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Bambo & David.

no Bamba and David here

i'm my own man

you adress my points individually and stop the red herrings or you don't adress me at all

The clan courts need to vacate Bay, Bakool, Gedo, Juba's and Lower Shabbele and stay in their clan terriroties if they are fearing a clan takeover from others as you would have us belive.

-TFG needs to kick out the Tigre's from Somali soil

-TFG needs to put pressure on Adiss Ababa regarding the disputed area and it's humanrights violation

if not they are not a Somali government doesn't matter how much you chearleaders jump up and down and claim otherwise

your stand as being a so-called champion of one group of our people is based on the simple fact that you can use them as a tool and not because of the suffering at hands of one thug that is part of a large entity

exposing this fact was the only reason why i even replied to your illogical post

not once have i seen you post anything about the conflict that's going in SomaliGalbeed done by the people invited by the TFG

your corrupt both morally and politicly

i got a busy day tommorow i don't have time for this garbage

continue your little hypocritical i'm the champion of the people charade

your fooling nobody with this act!

^^^David & Bmbo, again I have outlined a realistic solution, put the guns down, vacate the occupied areas and respect the law of the land.

Keep using Tigray and the religion to mask the naked agenda of a clan and you will lose.