Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Gaddafi behind wave of migrants to Italy, say refugees

Liqaye   

Thank you brother northener for that very informative article.

Although we must all ask ourselves why this article is tring to paint Gaddafi as the MOTHER and FATHER of this illigeal and immoral trade?

When the immoral and illigel demand for non-welfare and minimum pay demanding labour in europe is the main cause of this trade.

And i really doubt the articles assertion that Gaddafi can single handedly stop this trade, when inspite of years of legislation and high tech coastal surveillance and crimnal prosecutions the gangs that "import" these workers are still as efficient in getting them to work and extorting their pay packages.

The police are corrupt in libya, really, i would have been shocked if they were not as they are a third world country despite all the oil that flows in to the libyan state exchequer.

Imagine any policeman (including european) refusing an average payment of $4000/= per shipload of illigels. I think not.

As usual, with every thing in the western press this article must be taken with a healthy dose of skepticism, especialy when they are trying to blame it all on their old Bogey man Gaddafi.