Sign in to follow this  
Bachelor

Kobe walks away!!!

Bachelor   

case dropped by the prosecutors

Next news at 11 :D

It was dropped by the prosecutors, with a little caveat - without prejudice, meaning that legally they can try the case again later.

Realistically, the prosecutors did that because they are just trying to cover their asses. They know this case was dogsh!t as soon as the evidence came to light. One of them I believe is running for reelection also, so to dismiss the case without that opening would be to admit defeat, and thus admit they were wrong all along.

It's also come to light that the prosecutor's may have been witholding some other evidence that would help exonorate Bryant.

I wonder if Kobe can countersue the prosecutors now for malicious prosecution, or does that require they go to trial first. I definitely hope he countersues the accuser because I think she's clearly a lying b!tch who was after the money and was willing to see someone toss in the slammer for a rape he wasn't guilty of.

I think she's clearly a lying b!tch who was after the money and was willing to see someone toss in the slammer for a rape he wasn't guilty of.

Are you serious???

If she is a lying, no good gold digger, why did Kobe release that statement, prior to the charges being dropped???

On that same statement released by him and his team, he stated and said "I can see why the victim thought different than he did, at the time of the encounter, and that he apologizes, and can understand why she would feel the way she did at the time(a year ago) and still feel(at the present time)...."

Basically what that means is, I am sorry I forced myself on you, if I could help it I would (I couldn't control my urge to scr*w u),get over it and life goes on, and u know there is a fat cheque coming to you soon...(thats how I understood it, as I was watching the news lastnight)

Did he really have to be in every headline story, in every goddamn news channel????

Either way, the colorado prosecutors will have what's coming for them, I doubt this is the end for them on this matter...(Sure he cant be re-tried, but no one said he was innocent either, and his reputation is scattered all over..therefore, the situation can't be reversed...regardless of him having to avoid time spend behind bars, he deserves everything that happened to him so far, this will teach him to never force himself on any woman, regardless of how much money he has in his bank account)

Bachelor   

Layzygirl... Once I heard that he apologized yesterday, I started to smell something fishy... Yes, the statement puzzled me as well. Frankly, I wish she realized all of this before everything became public. I don't think a woman her age with multiple partners or sexually active is that unusual either.

From day one everybody including those poor prosecuters know that this girl is lying and inconsistant...The moron already admit that he had commeted an adultary...but he didnt rape her...it was "volunteer" or "consentual" what puzzles me the most is.. the alleged victim is no longer willing to testify. WOOOOW!!! give me a break.. who'd a seen that coming? (sarcasm alert)

As it should be, she was one poor girl who sought an attention at the wrong time with wrong person, Kobe was ****** . ****** does not equal being a rapist though.

why did Kobe release that statement, prior to the charges being dropped???

C'mon guys that was part of the agreement If you are facing possiblity of life in prison and have your faith in a jury and to get out of it, you just need to sign this pre-print statement! wouldn't you sign it?

It is obvious she was a gold digger with a big G, plus the presocutor didn't have a strong case.

Did you guys know the defense team had some NBA players from nuggetts that she had sex with as a witnes? and once the presocuters found that out they backed out and said oh we just need an apology!.

Originally posted by LayZieGirl:

quote:I think she's clearly a lying b!tch who was after the money and was willing to see someone toss in the slammer for a rape he wasn't guilty of.

Are you serious???

If she is a lying, no good gold digger, why did Kobe release that statement, prior to the charges being dropped???

On that same statement released by him and his team, he stated and said "I can see why the victim thought different than he did, at the time of the encounter, and that he apologizes, and can understand why she would feel the way she did at the time(a year ago) and still feel(at the present time)...."

Basically what that means is, I am sorry I forced myself on you, if I could help it I would (I couldn't control my urge to scr*w u),get over it and life goes on, and u know there is a fat cheque coming to you soon...(thats how I understood it, as I was watching the news lastnight)

Did he really have to be in every headline story, in every goddamn news channel????

Either way, the colorado prosecutors will have what's coming for them, I doubt this is the end for them on this matter...(Sure he cant be re-tried, but no one said he was innocent either, and his reputation is scattered all over..therefore, the situation can't be reversed...regardless of him having to avoid time spend behind bars, he deserves everything that happened to him so far, this will teach him to never force himself on any woman, regardless of how much money he has in his bank account)
WHat I tell!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Wiilo   

Guys....what about the civil law sue that he is facing now, of course the charges has being dropped, but the civil law sue is not.

Wabillaahi Toqfiiq:

Kobe HE either Raped her or he commited adultry. HE should be punished for either one.

And he should be punished further for being a ****** &^*(%(*(^*^(*&()^(*

Girl Either Raped or had Consenual sex. ONly ALlah Knows.

Wiilo   

KOBE: what he is claiming is that he had a consenual intercourse, so now, the question is was there a sexual relationship btw the two? You know that, he normally goes to Colorado, for several reasons, they could be two ppl that know each other and have a "Mutaul Relationship" Well, whatever happened in that Hotel room God knows.

SHE: may be she just wanted to have intercourse with him so she could sue him, (An opportunity to make money) of course, or may be she intended something else, for instance, to ruin his rebution, well, it can be translated to several reasons as to what she was intended to do that night.

Good debate:

Wabillaahi Towfiiq: