Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

Over 25,000 People Fled Western Bari Towns, Majority made it to Bosaso and Dhahar

walahi these people are funny, the entire area of eastern sanag, with the total populations of dahar, badhan and las corey make 25,000 barely. this number fled this one area of galgala...?

come on, come up with believable figures.

Gallad   

I thought the Makhiris were loosing the war (as i indicated my post two weeks ago), but I see puntland is loosing control. Salah Donyale is wellknown young abwan, and I think he is very talented musically who lives in Toronto. I first saw him in Universal TV then saw Bartamah.com when he was named the abwan of the year. By reviewing spr.fm, i think they are more pro puntland than pro makhir. they should defend thier land just like puntland is divending. look at websites like garowe online. They are in total war against the makiris. Puntlanders are making this tribal war by the day.

Captain: I dont understand why Somalilanders are worried about this. I dont know Galgala and sarounding areas and their population, but this place is similar to Gedo and Jubada Hose'e towns like Muri and habar haji, which combined live more than 25,000 ppl. com'on stop hating.

^^^ As usual the man who is full of hate comes here and highlights his ignorance. Adeer trust me this is a minor issue and stop the name dropping, you don't even know what you are talking about as usual.

Gallad   

^ Mr. know everything. Cudur JVA ah aya kuggu dhaciy. What Name dropping, I am just commenting Thankful feedback on Donyale.

First you promote tribal hatrate, now ya all going too low on individual level. You guys are playing terror cards on even indipendent reporters like Ali Harare and A/fatah. You uncle is loosing control.