Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Extreme reports!

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

War Horn...Seem very eager for some action. Didn't think the loss of Kismayo was gonna have this effect on you.

Hard to believe is this the same person?

Xoogsade   

AYOUB-SHEEKH, That and the recent islamic and nationalistic sentiments horn had were overshadowed by his percieved threat to his close kisnmen and the ousting of Barre Hiiraale. When the courts were fighting other people's cousins, it was easy to cheer. Horn cudurdaarkiisa wuxuu isugu soo ururay "Ilma adeertay bay usoo dhigteen". That says a lot :D

Jacpher   

Waryaahee Horn, waa sidee dee. Hoos baa la isugu dhigayaayee.

Extreme reporting is not new to dadkeena sxb. Ninkaad kabaha ka tolaneyso kabihiisaa la eegaa.

LOOL@Horn.....I don't know what Jimcaale writes, but it is amazing to see how your mashxarad for the courts turned into a frown once they reached the gates of Kismayo. I didn't think you were just Qabiil supremist.

Ayoub....interesting indeed. I would to hear him explain his sudden change.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Che-Guevara:

LOOL@Horn.....I don't know what Jimcaale writes, but it is amazing to see how your mashxarad for the courts turned into a frown once they reached the gates of Kismayo. I didn't think you were just Qabiil supremist.

Ayoub....interesting indeed. I would to hear him explain his sudden change.

Where have I stopped supporting the Courts? Where have you seen me insulting and/or frowning towards the wadaads of our country even the Sheikh Hassan Turki I have said countlessly is a wadaad, a real one at that, and I have protected his name, reputation, and dignity around here as that?

Adeer cunig yar baad tahay, waadna wareersantahay, sheekaduna waad doonaysaa inaa soo dhex-gashid garan meysidne meel alle meeshaad kasoo geli lahayd.

I have no bone to pick with our wadaad and I support Shariicada Islaamka for Somalia. I have never altered my position concerning that but if you have proof contrary to that then I am more then willing to take a look.

The agenda towards Kismaayo was never a Courts agenda and I have said that countlessly. Are you hard of hearing? People who know the story know the story, marka adeer meel cidle haku go'in.

Cumar   

Salamu Calaykuum

I kind of agree with HornAfrique. These petty accusations need to cease. Apparantly, anyone who dares to criticise some of the actions behind the courts is shamelessly branded as a supporter of qabyaalad.

I, myself, have heavily criticised the ICU for their abrupt take-over of Kismayoo. A take-over that was rash, lacked xikmah, and completely served no favour to the courts except bad publicity and a whole bunch of problems that will in the long run gradually weaken their cause and lose devout supporters. These kind of actions saddens the average supporter and not increase in their support.

The wadaado in Somalialand for instance have praised the courts but warned them of intervering with Somalialand in order to avoid disturbance of its peace and stability and this is a perfect example of xikmah which resembles the past actions of the salaf-ul-salih.

I hope, insha'Allah, that these xikmah devoid take-overs will not be repeated by the wadaado.

Wasalam

Originally posted by Suleyman:

.....The wadaado in Somalialand for instance have praised the courts but warned them of intervering with Somalialand in order to avoid disturbance of its peace and stability and this is a perfect example of xikmah which resembles the past actions of the salaf-ul-salih.

I hope, insha'Allah, that these xikmah devoid take-overs will not be repeated by the wadaado.

Wasalam

Suleymanoow, walaal isha ayaad ka tuurtay balse wiilashan yaryare meesha yaacaya ee shabaabka lagu sheegi ee brainwashed ah waxa wada qabyaalad waa la soo diray. Adeer wadaadadan xigmadii ayaa Illaah dhaafshayoo dhiig inaay daadiyaan ayeey rabaan iyo dhac iyo boob. Annaguna HUS ayaanu leenahay waanu iska caabiyi dad ku soo gabanaya magac diineed. Allaylehee rag badan oo ka daacad ah ayaa jira balse moryaaanta cimaamado guduudan wadata iyo rag qabyaalad dillootay ayaa meesha maraya waxaay ka helaana waa arki.

Xawligaas iyo is-maqiiqaas ayaa dilaya sumacadooda taageerada loo hayana ee u hayeen shacabka jubooyinka & Gedo oo isku shacab ah waay waayi doonaan waayeba, ayagana ayagoo ordaya ayeey xamar iyo meeshii aay duulaanka ka soo bilaabeen ku noqoni.

Maalintii aay xaqdarada Kismaayo ku galeen magaalo nabad ah oo masuuliyiinteedu ka qayb qaadan wixii ka dhacayey xamar ayeey dano qaasa iyo sadbursi maalin rabadaan koow yahay dagaal buraashada ugu soo biyeeysteen iyo inaay dad sooman dilaan, shacab masaakina ah qax geliyaan nabada wiiqaan, dhac iyo boobna bilaabaan. Waxaay ku leeyihin waa naloo yeertay, haddee dadkii u yeertay awaye sowtan magaaladii degi la' oo la foolaneyso dagaal dhiig ku qubto.

Koleey sumacadi uma harine ee hakunoqdaan Xamar, Kismaayo dadka degen ayeey u taalaa haddii aay keenayaan amxaar iyo haddii aay kenayaan carab ama sawaaxali cid kala tasahaneysa ma jirto.

Ramadan Kareem

LoL@Horn...I thought you would have come with better argument, not usual dismissive cunug baa tahay Somali rant. Disappointed yaaqeey. Anyway, i don't have to be well versed in Somali politics to know and understand the story. Believe me the plot is always the same. It is like Bollywood movie, just diffirent actors, but the same storyline.

And nowhere I have said that you actually insulted any particular individual in the courts, I was merely referring to your dwindling support of their efforts to reclaim all Somalia. You stated that it wasn't the court's intentions to invade Kismayo, maybe so. It could have been an idea concocted by few men, and the courts were forced to live with the resulting aftermath, but the reality is that Kismayo is being held in the court's name today. And they will defend with all their men and resources.

And according to you horn, the invasion of Kismayo has caused a shift in the delicate balance of the Somali clan politics in the South.

There has been a delicate clan balance in Southern Somalia that had existed ever since the USC's fall in Gedo. The Entity from Mogadishu trespassed on that delicate clan balance with force and arrogance and any amateur would have known what the result would be and will be.

Saaxib, What's delicate balance you speak of. Could it have been one where Hiiraale and his boys ruled supreme all over others. I think you are just more incensed the Barre and his boys were given the boot and less concerned with the court's misadventures that might plunge Somalia into another brutal civil war.

And the sad thing here is that Barre could have avioded all this. He played his cards wrong and miscalculated his moves.He tried to play both camps by being part of the TFG whilst agreeing with the courts on many of the issues before us (most importantly foreign troop deployement). Neutrality isn't option in conflicts. Pick side and go your merry way. He is Somali warlord with vested interests in this conflict's outcome, the idea that he could play the neutral force is very dumb to say the least.

laters comrade

AYOUB   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

The agenda towards Kismaayo was never a Courts agenda and I have said that countlessly. Are you hard of hearing? People who know the story know the story, marka adeer meel cidle haku go'in.

Whose agenda is it then? Aweys, Sharif and Turki all seem to be singing from the same hymn (no offence) sheet when it comes to Kismayo. If they are not the men behind the court agenda who is? Fill us in Horn..

Gabbal   

^Good Ayoub,

Though you might not know these men, it was Yusuf Mire Seeraar, Maxamed Rooble Jimcaale, Yusuf Maxamed Siyaad Indhacade, etc who were behind the invasion of Kismaayo. I will tell you why they have wanted Kismaayo to be invaded as soon as Mogadishu was freed from the warlords, how they were not able to act as a clan, and how they were able to convince and use the good samaritans in the Islamic Courts to invade Kismaayo while hiding their true objectives.

As you might know, Kismaayo was a relatively peaceful city after the civil war when the majority of a Clan lived in harmony together with Morgan at the helm of control of the city. You might also know from discussions around here that Morgan turned repressive and fascistic toward a single sub-clan at a time when they were at the lowest point nationally with never ending conflicts between themselves as a sub-clan, between themselves as AL Itihad vs. SNF, against invasions from Ethiopia, as well as insecurity along their borders with other clans.

You might also know, from reading around here, that they decided to act and bring down Morgan. You might also know that they succeeded in that endeavor and that when they took charge of Kismaayo they made an entity called the Jubba Valley Alliance that was ment to link Kismaayo and Mogadishu together for the benefit of commerce, trade, and other links. In essence so peace can can reign again. Initally they signed the pact with Hussein Aydiid who was at that time incharge of the SNA and was the one whose militias controlled the Lower Shabelle, the link netweem the Lower Jubba and Benadir region. The pact, however, ended with a different sub-clan at the end because from that time on until this moment, the faces incharge of the former SNA militias had changed and the Lower Shabelle was under control by different faces.

Back to topic; Barre Hiiraale for a time now has been in the process of forming an autonomous state called Jubbaland, after the former British colony of Jubbaland. Jubbaland, however, is a deegaan based state that encompasses from Luuq to Kismaayo. The men Barre had an alliance from Mogadishu to Kismaayo with were told they had no position in it. They had no future in it. That is one of the reasons Yusuf Mire Seeraar had not been in Kismaayo for two years and was among those men who personally welcomed General Morgan to Mogadishu, even meeting him at the airport.

To make the story short, there have been plannings in Mogadishu for a time now in ways and hows Barre can be defeated in Kismaayo. Clan war was never seen as an option, as the repercussions would be too great and the consequence might not necessarily have resulted in a defeat of Barre in Kismaayo. Cleverly, less noble members of Barre's own military commanders/clansmen were decided to be used. It was thought; divided they fall. Kismaayo saw back to back confrontations between Barre and his own commanders. They have never been largely successful, however, because unlike Mogadishu group of clans, the voice and power of the traditional guurti are srong among this group. Some scuffles still took place, but for the most part the situation stayed the same.

The situation took a dramatic shift when Barre was able to garner support for Jubbaland from the other largest group with deegaan in the said area. Parliamentarian Cabdirashid Xiddig rose to become Barre's right hand man in the cultivation of the state and it is largely the reason why the formation of the state was able to speed up in the last months. That along with the naming of Barre as the Defense Minister of Abdulahi Yusuf's government and his non-hostile approach to the TFG alarmed the Entity.

A very well-known politician, who controls Indhacade, Goobaale, Seeraar, etc decided to throw his cards in with the ICU. It was seen as the only way to truly make sure Abdulahi Yusuf's TFG did not make grounds and whatever military and financial support that could be mustered was given to the ICU to coincide the objectives of both that politician and the ICU. Along with the calling of Indhacade from the Lower Shabelle to militarily support the ICU, Barre, oblivious to future designs, was asked by that politician and Goobaale to also send support in the hopes of finally finding peace and security for the people of Mogadishu. Barre is a man that knows order and administration and fervently opposed to the notions of checkpoints and rampant criminality. He relented in the hopes of seeing a better future for his land.

After the liberation of Mogadishu and other areas, the issue of Kismaayo was discussed by the men I have named. The way the topic should be approached by the Courts was planned as well as which hot-head and revolutionary sort of members to use to convince the more peaceful wadads. Hassan Turki and Adan Hasi Ayro were the first members approached, and because Seeraar and Goobaale already a history with Barre, were able to convince those men that they had secret plans by Barre to use Kismaayo as a staging ground for foreign troops to support the TFG. Hassan Turki not only fell for the con but also used his clan ties to the Jubbas to directly take the issue to Goolaha Shuurada. The Goolaha was in uproars and a solution was debated for not only days but weeks. Finally it was decided to ask Barre to peacefully hand over his weapons and relinquish hold over Kismaayo peacefully.

That was not to be, however, because a man by the name of Hassan Qalaad had been able to inform Barre of how the agenda came to be and why it came to be. Hassan Qalaad is very close to Cabdiqasim and Indhacade clan-wise as well as a vital member of Cabdiqasim's office. He is also the man Barre towards the end had given the vice-chairmanship of the JVA that Seeraar previously held.

Barre then scuffed the idea and told the ICU "I am not against you, I am not against Islamic rule, I am not in support of foreign troops and even my history is witness (he is, of course, the only strong man in Somalia that has never had ties with Addis Ababa), but I will defend myself if you attak". Aftar that declaration, the hot-heads decided to act even while peaceful member of Goolaha Shuurada like Sheikh Maxamed Macalin Nuur were asking for calm and peaceful ways to end the stand-off. Hassan Turki and Ayro readied their "Al-shabaab" (which also has large amounts of religious youth from Barre's clan) and along with Indhacade's men readied for war.

When that became appearent, Barre Hiiraale put Yusuf Seeraar and Goobaale under house arrest, ordered their militias to be taken to the outskirts of the city and kept under watch, and readied himself for Battle. The situation became alarming when it became appearent that leading the ICU were few misguided religious fighters of Barre and Hassan Turki's clan who had no idea they were being used for the objective's of others, and that the overwhelming militas of Mogadishu clan were behind. Alarm turned critical when the concept of "Divided they fall" reared its ugly head. Former commanders of Barre's who held a grudge like Col Cabdi Cigaal and morally conscious ones like Col Dau'd Dirir used the excuse of their misguided youth who were being sent to be slaughtered at their hands as an excuse to lay down their weapons. The Guurti then approached Barre to temporarily empty the city of his milita and engage the other side when everything becames appearent. Xeeled dagaal ayuu meesha Barre uga tagey.

The city was privy to the objectives behind the invasion of Kismaayo and the internal war that was being covered with the morally religious one of the ICU's. It is the reason they violently reacted as soon as the militia from Mogadishu entered the city. Matters were not helped, when the militias from Mogadishu reacted aggressively and even opening fire at crowds of women and children. Seeraar immediately named himself incharge of the Islamic security and Goobaale tookover the port. Seeing that, Barre's former militias who decided not to fight for him started leaving the city until they came up with a plan to make a base in Beerxaani, a town 30 miles to Kismaayo settled by Barre's clan. They hoped to have waited for Barre's return so they could rejoin him.

Combined with that and the internationally heard "USC dooni meyno" reaction by the "aware" civilians, damage control was ordered. Seeraar and Goobaale were stripped of the titles they had given themselves, their militas and weapons were turned over to their cousin Aden Hashi Ayro, and it was decided that the L. Shabelle should finally and immediately "fall" to the ICU.

It was too late. Truth was out.

The rest is undergoing..

bambo   

Gen. Axmed Warsame oo hada ku sugan gudaha magaaladda Baydhabo, oo ah Xarunta DFKMG, dhawaana dib uga soo laabtay Magaaladda Muqdisho oo uu howlo qaasa u aadey ayaa waxaa uu ka madax'adeygay in uu kamid noqdo Dullaano laga abaabulayo Baydhabo iyo Qaybo kamid ah G/Gedo oo uu ku suganyahay W/Gaashandhiga ee DFKMG Mudane Barre Aaden Shire (Hiiraalle).

Jaalliyadda Beesha **** ee Columbus Ohio oo qadka Teleefoonka kula xariirtay Gen. Axmed Warsame maalmihii lasoo dhaafay ayaa waxaa la waydiiyay su’aalo dhawur ah oo ay kamid ahaayeen Isbadelka Siyaasadeed ee ka dhacay Kismaayo iyo waliba waxa keenay in ay dhacdo qayibsanaan xaga Siyaasada ah ee Beesha **** tan iyo labadii sano ee la soodhaafay.

Axmed warsame oo si kooban uga Jawaabayey Su’aalihii la waydiiyay ayaa waxaa uu yiri Soomaaliya maanta waxa ay noqotay meel ay ku hardamayaan labo garab, qaabkii Beelaysigga ahaana waa uu dhamaadey.

Markale oo wax laga waydiiyay sababta uu Kismaayo ama Gedo uu u aadi waayey maadama maanta loobahan yahay wax tarkiisa, ayuu ku Jawaabay anigu Dagaal Beeled ma galayo maanta, Ciidamo Xabashi iyo Tikree toonana u hogaamin maayo si ay Kismaayo ama Muqdisha oo nabad iyo kala dambeyni ay ka jidho

the icu did not commit injustic , who replaced barre no other then men from his clan mens, gooble and serenser both are in xaamar . end of story icu dont have to wory about igad landing on kismayo, how can barre refused that when he is defence minister can you tell me that, after they passed vote for peace keepers , you can not reject president and parlimetn order can you????? so therefore barre had be dealt with. Gooble and sernsor where told leave the city or vs us, they choose the right path and left their power and are no business mens/civilians in xaamar .

abdulahi yusuf is miss leading barre , will see if kismayo will fall to ethiopians will see , Anyways thats ip to the people kismayo decide,