Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Extreme reports!

Gabbal   

^Gen Ahmed Warsame has never been in Baydhaba and is not now. :D

He has been in Mogadishu but was just recently in Baardheere along with Barre.

Gen Ahmed Warsame is somewhere in the Jubbas at the moment but why he is there and what he is doing there is his business.

Temujin   

A very well-known politician, who controls Indhacade, Goobaale, Seeraar, etc decided to throw his cards in with the ICU.

Who is this man saaxib? Abdiqasiim miyaa ka hadlaysaa misa qof kale?

AYOUB   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:Barre then scuffed the idea and told the ICU "I am not against you, I am not against Islamic rule, I am not in support of foreign troops and even my history is witness (he is, of course, the only strong man in Somalia that has never had ties with Addis Ababa), but I will defend myself if you attak".

Horn, the man is Yey's senior minister and seen even by outsiders like moi as Indhocadde's opposite number. If he took a senior post in Courts, with no shadow of a doubt, the TFG would have counted him as an opponent. He underestimated his backers and paid the price and now IS in the same boat as the other Meles boys.

Cleverly, less noble members of Barre's own military commanders/clansmen were decided to be used.

lol@less noble

Horn, this is the 21 century bro!