Sign in to follow this  
Cawralo

HAIR

Modesty   

Carawelo, oh yea i tried timo jilicso, it ended up making my hair fall out, and i had to cut my hair boy short, but now my hair grew out, and i'm trying to get it longer now.

Cawralo   

Complex..my sis isn't here right now, so I can't ask her. But it has a picture of Iman on it. Hope that helped.

Modesty :eek: thanx for the warning. After all fo the scary responds..I'm leaning towards *not* relaxing my hair.

Thanx Canbaros

FLAT IRON. NOT YOUR TYPICAL Ghetto cheap a*s FLAT IRONS THAT WAL-MART SELLS, BUT A REAL CERAMIC FLAT IRON WILL COST YOU ABOUT $150-$200, MINE IS CALLED CHREEK, AND ITS SOLD ONLY IN SALONS. YOU MIGHT WANT TO GO TO YOUR LOCAL SALON AND SEE WHAT FLAT IRON THEY USE AND PUT AN ORDER THROUGH SO THEY CAN ORDER IT ON YOUR BEHALF.(REAL CERAMIC, NON OF THAT FAKE STUFF THOUGH)

BELIEVE ME, THERE IS NO ONE OUT THERE WHO HAS AS MUCH CURLS AS I DO, BUT CHREEK DID MIRACLES, CHREEK IS STILL DOING MIRACLES AND IF MY HAIR CAN GO STRAIGHT, ANY HAIR CAN, BUT THE MINUTE IT RAINS, NON OF THAT MATTERS AS YOU ALL GIRLS kNOW...

Saalixa   

Cawralo

Sister well i might right know drop the bombshell..allow me or not?....oh what the heck DON'T USE RELAXERS OR BLOW DRYERS

As for the timo jiliso the other siters have told you the effect it has but the blow dryers have the same aswell. SIS iam for real here appealing to you and this is why. Your hair starts to go grey or white after a couple of years of using it and some ppl they become grey within months! I have seen older sisters who have given me advise on it and now i have stopped using it so often just straighten my hair for formal occassions. All the heat that goes through the roots of you hair can having a lasting effects and you will go grey by each hair and soon you know a dozen then your whole head! You don't want that to happen while you only 30+ or 40+ do you.

OHhh i have been swimming and got dandruff again the other day damn! i thought it had gone for good :( welll too bad i ain't stopping sports for dandruff

Tuujiye   

LAyzieGirl...beenta daa cajuus yahee...Adiga aniga baa ku arkay, Bidaar baa leedahay wili tii odayaashii gumeysiga Somalia ka haray...Iskana bixi jersigan aad xiran tahay wee kugu quruntayee..lol..

Aloo yaa sakiin Soo qaata oo kuligiin madaxa idinka wada xiira...Qandha idinla madax mooyaale lahaatayee!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!

Cawralo   

Tuujiye, war gabadha noo dhaaf Alle ha ku janeeyee icon_razz.gif

Rayaana abayo I know that blow-dryers are no good, I once had a period where I would use the blow-dryer as fooneeyo and it messed up my hair, so I only use it sometimes. Tankis for the warning tho.

Saalixa   

^ Not like magic i had them just before and made not much difference to my hair that i could notice.No i use V05..boosts the volume of your hair.