Dr Ligle

Puntland Allocates $30 000 To Drought Relief In The Region

Dr Ligle   

DR-Farah-300x225.jpg

P9050236-w630-h460.jpg

Somalia:Puntland allocates $30,000 for drought effected areas

Published by Abdirizak Osman Bulgaaz on

September 5, 2009 filed under NEWS

The ministry of finance of Puntland State of Somalia, announced that they will spend $30,000 to help people in the drought effected areas.

Speaking on meeting in Garowe, Mr.Farah Ali Shire the finance minister of Puntland said the regional administration will now take the lead role in helping all of the drought davastated regions in Nother East of Somalia.

The Ministry of Finance, announced today all the regions and the amount of money they will get for the drought:

Bari Region $5,000

Karkaar Region $5,000

Nugaal Region without Dangoroyo District $4,000

Sool & Eyn Regions $7,000

Sanag Region $4,000

Mudug Region $5,000

Today’s meeting at the Presidential palace in Garowe, was attended by Puntland cabinet Ministers, government agencies and the representatives of the NGO’s.

The meeting which covered the cooperation between the government and the local NGO’s, mainly focused on the drought issues in Puntland regions and ways the both sides can help the IDP’s in the region.

It is not clear whether this amount of funds, can have significant impact on the ground, thousands of pastorals lost their cattle to the long drought in Somalia.

Abdirizak Bulgaz

ccbulqaas@gmail.com

HR Media News Desk

Source: http://news.horseedm edia.net/2009/09/som aliapunt-land-pledge d-30000-to-the-droug ht-effected-people/

This is good start but there definitely needs to be more done to provide better relief. Why doesn't puntland just invest into a long-term solution like cloud-seeding rather then these short-term band-aid solutions. :confused:

Anyways the relief organizations need to provide more and more to help puntland in curing these ills that occur in our region. Thank-god we are addressing this key-issue but like i said a long-term solution is alot more cost-effective and produces alot better results then short-term band-aid fixes like trucking water which i am sure is what they are going to do!!!!

Garoowe: Magaalada garoowe ee Caasimada U ah Maamulka Lamagac Baxay Puntland Ayaa Waxa Maanta Kulan Balaadhan Kuyeeshay Hay�addaha maxaliga Ah iyo Uruurada NGO-yada ah ee ka howlgala Degaankaas Puntland.

Kulan balaaran oo ay ka soo qayb galayn Xubna ka socda Golaha Xukuumada, Wakiila ka socda Hay�addaha maxaliga ah iyo Uruurada NGO-yada ah ee ka Howlgala Puntland.

Shirkan ayaa ajandihiisu ahaa wax ka qabashada xaaladaha abaareed ee ka Jira Gobalada kala duwan ee Puntland Iyo Kala Hormarinta Sida Gobolada ukala Baahiweyn Yihiin Shacankoodana Ukala badan yihiin Sidoo kale Waxa iyaduna aan meesha kamaqneyn Sidii Loocaawini Lahaa Dadkan Abaaraha samaynta xoogan ku reebeen ee ku dhaqan deegaanada kala duwan Ee Puntland kuraageen.

Gobolka Sanaag oo Ah Gobol Umad Badani Kunooshahay oo gaarta Ama Tira Koonkii UNDP 2009KII 2008 Noqday Population gaara 637.000 boqol oo Ruux Uguna Weyn Puntland Degaanadiisana una kala baxa degaano Xeeb Buuraley Iyo Banaan Ahna Gobolada Abaartu Sida Weyn Usaameysey Hadana Aan Horay Puntland Wax manaafacaad ah uga helin ayaa lasiiyey Xoogaa yar oo cawri Gaf ah oo gaarta % 3000 oo doolar Halka Gobolada mudug Nugaal Tuulooyinka Buurtinle Iyo Karkaar Ay kala Qaad Qaateen $ 7000 OO Doolar

Halkan ka eeg Qaabkii Wax Loomamulay http://horseedmedia. net/2009/09/shir-dhe xmaray-hayadaha-ngo- wadaniga-ah-iyo-dawl adda-puntland-sawiro /

Maamulka Puntland Ayaa Gobolada Puntland ee Abaaruh Kajiraan Ugu Deeqday Aduun lacag Ah oodhan $ 30.000 Lacagtan Ayaa Looqeybiyey Gobolada Puntland Waxana Goobtaas Wax Qaybinta Kadhacay Cadaalad Daro Iyo Musuq Maasuq Qabiileysi Iyo Wax Kala Dhoweysasho Layskuna Raacay oo Xaqooda Laduutiyey Shacabka Gobolada Sanaag Iyo Highland Iyo Bari oo iyagu Aaminsan In Ay Yihiin Puntland Balse Mindi Afdaran Xukuumadaasi Kulatacaaleysey Tan iyo Aasaaskii Puntland Xukuumada Puntland Iyo Shaqsiyaadkii Halkaas Kusugnaa Ayaa Sameyey Qorshayaashoodii Ay Horayba Ugu Dhigi Jireen Saamiga Gobolada Sanaag Iyo Haylaan,Waxana Qorshuhu Ahaa In Saamiga Gobolada Sida Ay ukala Shacab Iyo Degaan Iyo Ukala Baahi Badan Yihiin Lagusaleeyo Ayaa Gobolada Sanaag Iyo Highland Meesha laga Saaray Halka Gobolka Highalnd Aan lasoo hadalqaadin Goboladii lafaca Ahaa Iyo Tuulooyinka Dangorayo Iyo Taleex lacago Qayrar Macquul Ah lasiiye

Gobolka Sanaag oo Ah Gobolka Labaad ee Puntland Uguweyn Uguna Shacabka badan Ayaa Waxa Lasiiyey Lacago Tuulooyinka Gobolada Mudug Iyo Nugaal Luugu Deeqay Waxana Arintaas Siweyn uga Biyo Diidey Waxgaradka Gobolka Sanaag Iyo Highland oo Sheegay In Waxqeybintii Halkaas Lagu Sameyey Ay Ahayd Tii Xukuumada Puntland Sameyn Jirey ee Gobolada Sanaag Iyo Highland Sida Weyn Isha Luugo Eegijirey Waxana Wakiilka Lacagtaas Gobolada Sanaag Iyo Highland Loosoomarin lahaa Waxgaradku Kula Taliyeen In Aanu Shacabka Gobolada Sanaag Iyo Highland Usooqaadin Lacagtaas oo Aaney Ahayn Mid Saamigooda Ah Ama Waxtar uleh.

Maamulka Puntland Ayaa Mudo 11 Sano Laga Joogey Siweyn Isha Ugu eegeeyey Saamiga Gobolada Sanaag Iyo Haylaan oo Ah Gobolka Labaad ee Puntland Uguweyn Uguna Shacabka badan Arintan Ayaa Kusaleysan Cadaawad Fog oo Dadka Goboladaas Kasoojeeda Aaney Ogeyn Waxana Iminka cadaatay In Meeshan Cunsuriyad Weynoo Neceyn Looqabo Dadka Gobolada Sanaag Haylaan Iyo Bari Ay Jiraan Arintan oo Mudo Dadka Degaankaas Iska Indho Tirayeen Ayaa Maanta oo Abaaro iyo Baahiyo Maxali Ah Soofoodsaareen Ayey Xukuumada Puntland Siweyn Uduugtidey Xaququuda Shacabka Goboladaas oo Ah Kan ugu Badan Degaanka Puntland.

Gobolka Sanaag Ayaa Ah Gobolka Labaad ee Degaanka Puntland Uguweyn Uguna Khayraadka Badan Waxana Gobolkaas uu Tira Koobkiii UNDP Noqday Gobolka Labaad ee Puntland Ugu Dadbadan marka Laga Reebo Gobolka Bari oo Ay Isagana Deganyihiin Isla dadka Gobolka Sanaag Iyo Haylaan.

Shacabka Gobolada Sanaag Haylaan iyo Bari oo Degaanka Puntland Dal iyo Dadba ka Ah 40% Ayaan ilaa Iyo Haatan Kor u eegin Cadaawada maamulka Puntland iyo Dadka reer Puntland Tuseen Waxana Arintan Suurto Gal kadhigeysaa in Shacabka Goboladaas ee Mamulka puntland Daacada u ah amaankana ilaaliya iyo Derisnimada Walalinimada iyo Diinta islaamka cashuurtana laga qaato in xiligan ay xoogooda arkaan iskana dhiciyaan maamulka cadowga ah ee puntland Iyo Cidkasta oo xaqooda duugtiyeysa

Dr Ligle   

Firstly sanaag all together as population is 300 000...it is alot smaller then bari and mudug and sool.

But sanaag population wise is bigger then nugaal. They recieved similar to nugaal which the population size of the state is about the same size as makhir.

Trying to cause dis-unity between brothers is not going to work because on the ground gen.ilkajir runs the makhir base and he is solidly in puntland. So no amount of cyber talk will change that reality!!!

The Makhiris Don't believe me, check the deegans of makhiris in sanaag and calculate it yourself and i guarantee you it's the same as nugaal. They are the majority in sanaag, but doesn't mean they live sanaag themselves!!!

Lastly the drought relief is based on seriousness. If mudug is doing worse then sanaag, of course mudug is going to get more and vice versa!!!!

Anyways Puntland is trying, alot better then sland what have they done about it's own drought? NILCH.

So go fix your backyard, we are trying to fix our problem, you haven't got started to fixing yours. Logically you are the last to complain don't you think

Ps: How does this reporter on las qoray say "mamulka la magac baxay puntland" that is how somaliland is referred to. Firstly if that las qoray reer badiyo knew anything he would know puntland is recognized STATE under the federal republic of somalia. He just needs to read the tfg constitution for goodness sake. The tfg constitution is endorsed by the international world. So how can he say "mamulka la magac baxay" that just shows you this guy has no clue what he is going on about.

People trying to compare puntland and somaliland really frustrate me, because you can't compare the two. 1 is federalist the other is Separatist. 1 is american free market, the other is communist heavy regulation based economy. 1 has social welfare and free health, the other has never heard of such concepts.

Anyways like i said u can't compare apple to an orange, it is just impossible and this article writer just tried that with saying "mamulka la magac baxay" which is always designated for sland not puntland. Because they are self proclaimed republic by their own virtue, they didn't go thru any legal process to make it legal. Where-as Puntland went through the correct practises and procedures and got puntland recognized under the tfg constitution which is endorsed by all the world.

GAAROODI   

what do you know about sanag? your so called president cant even go to the regional capital erigavo.

30,000 dollars, looooooooool ! thats funny thats how improverished they are, 30,000 dollars must be like 30 million to them. 30 thousand saxid is enough for two villages, water pipes in qardo. Dont worry about las canod their drinking sweet water provided by somaliland.

oooooooooool, 30 thousand ! thats funny.

Dr Ligle   

Jacaylbaro when you learn how to no ELECT thugs into your office and presidential seat, sxb markas illa hadal. Anaga we don't elect tuugos into office, we let them run on the street!!!

U however my friend elect them into your most highest seat...I really feel sorry for that place!!!!

GAAROODI   

is the best you can come up with..."dr.ligle" loooooooool!

walahi this guy is funny, how do you know reyalle is a thug, i think hes done more than any so called puntlander has ever done, caputre las canod, innitiate democratisation in somaliland, encourage free markets, build the most powerful army of all somali speaking nations and hes manage to do what your so called puntlanders have failed to since siad barre, thats build a toilet for las acanod and provide it with clean water.

looooooooooooooooooo ooooooool, so whos the real thug the guy who's sending tankers to your people in las caod, or the guys who take a cut of the pirate loot.

loooool, give me a break!!!

Dr Ligle   

Gaarodi you support rayale? lol are you from awdal? and if you do, i am sure your own fakelanders will first put a cap in you before me lol...civil war in somaliland just around the corner and i am going to get myself some nice popcorn and watch it on my high definition 144cm plasma tv!!!!

Las canod was never lost to sland, it was lost to sandule he had the backing of the troops(sool) there. Puntland only had 1/8th of its man power in sool at the time.

Anyways las canod if it was between me and snm lol dude we all remember 88 morgan and 2003 yey and what happened to u, i could of even captured el-afweyne but your suldan begged abdullahi not to invade his zones. Infact that was why he negioatated between cade and abdullahi so he can get on their good books and keep his turf away from the ensuing ssdf soldiers.

Gaarodi u dont have an army sxb and if u did u would of won in 2003 against YEY but did u? Where was sland from 2003-2007? Sxb anything u have was solidly defeated by us already!!! and we can do anytime again. But we are watching ourselves as we don't want to be seen as aggressors and lose support from our allies like america and the e.u

GAAROODI   

see, you suffer from a condition that is common to the region you hail from its a condition with multiple symptoms, firstly "the generation of fake history" which is common, "an inferiorty complex", "self loathing", "jealousy" and finally "a false sence of superiority that is not rooted in history". All these conditions give you the typical puntlander, saxib i aint hiding anything from you, cause i know what puntland is and its history.

I am not from awdal, etheir but have been to borama many times, and i love it, its wonderful green gorgeous place. I am sure its more developed than bosaso.

Secondly, las canod is a complicated matter,The somaliland strategy was two fold local militia's in the center of the town somaliland troops on the outskirts. The las canod conflict could have been perserved as an invasion by rival foreign forces, but the local militia were used in the centre it was the somaliland strategy and it worked. These militia's were supported,trained and pushed and controled by somaliland. Thats another thing you forget somaliland is not just one clan, its a nation of multiple clans who live,work and co-exist together, thats why its thriving.

The reason why bosaso builds 1 tea shop every 20 years is because their is no competition. Hargaisa north and south compete, burco east and west compete, gabiley and borama compete. Somaliland is a nation competing with itself thats why its developing at such a fast pace.

Las canod is part of somaliland for good now, so just continue to build your tea shops in a place that is so barren its hard to find water for tea and good luck.

Dr Ligle   

Garoodi why don't you help your sea-faring community in wales uk. They are the oldest somali community in the u.k and are considered the poorest community at the same time. Infact they have staggering 95% unemployment rates.

The question is, if u cant even make it in the west how do u think u can make it in africa? lol even your brightest ppl are called the dumbest and poorest in the west. Shame really!!! You can verify that here

http://news.bbc.co.u k/2/hi/uk_news/wales /south_east/4673846. stm

Where-as my ppl invent things in the west and are scientists.

Look at this makhiri man who created the postage stamp technology that is used in all post offices of america and is in the process making new inventions. His name Dr Alim Fatah born in las koray.

http://www.dhahar.co m/article.php?articl eid=142

This is Mohamed Ibrahim Mursal finland university professor creates somali spell checker program. He is from qardho puntland!!! http://www.garoweonl ine.com/artman2/publ ish/Features_34/Soma lia_Somali_born_engi neer_develops_spell_ checker.shtml

Can you the same thing 95% unemployed man? what sort of community has that sort of figures? if u have those figures in ur community, do u think u will be any better in hargeisa...your people are just not gifted and u know it, show me 1 of ur ppl who invented any modern thing today?

GAAROODI   

somaliland army in las koray: 20-30 miles away from bosaso:

Somaliland troops walking through the city of las canod:

I dont have an army right:

show me some puntland tanks, show me some heavy artillary, show me some meccanised divisions?

you cant, so saxib i am not far away from bosaso, so before i add it to my growing collection of cities, you should be careful. I am in las korey and i feel like some salty desert tea.

loooooooool

Dr Ligle   

Show u tanks? stolen from siyad is what u forget to mention lol..u cant pay for nothing u poor man u just steal it from us!!!

Why do i need to show u weapons when i kicked ur butt in 2003 and u were to scared to face me for 4 years u only been in las canood 2 years...lol

Sxb i defeated ur tanks jet fighters and nuclear bombs NUCLEAR SUB MARINES and your chemical agents lol... in the year 2003-2007...so whatever youtube clip u have doesnt change that REALITY.

Dr Ligle   

Amazing tanks from siyad baad ku faaneysa, typical negro mentality...your yard ape son ur to poor to pay anything for yourself and u know it and u steal it from siyad barre army and now come to me and show off about it!!! typical house abd