Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

Thank you Uganda, Burundi and USA

Peacenow   

Poor African heroes doing their good job dying at the hands of the worthless arab worshippers. These poor soldiers did not choose to come to that hellhole. They were sent there and they are doing a vital job.

Your help will never be forgotten.

Time and again we have the armchair islamists living on hand outs from the white man in his safe countries wishing misery others.

You are as worthless as those you support.

Peacenow   

Originally posted by MoonLight1:

War ninyohow yaan lagu qarxin ee iska aamu.

How is the Christiajn White man's NHS and Allowance in London treating you. You live well?

Peacenow   

Originally posted by peacenow:

quote:Originally posted by MoonLight1:

War ninyohow yaan lagu qarxin ee iska aamu.

How is the Christiajn White man's NHS and Allowance in London treating you. You live well?
If you wrote from Saudi Arabia. I would have more respect for you.

Worthless hypocrite living easy in a white man christian land.

This shows your ignorance and lack of sense of humour, I said this as a sarcastic way. But

I live well, and I get treated well in the NHS, I Thank the British government for that, although I am a tax payer, but remember millions of christians are treated daily in the Egyptian, the Syrian, and so many Islamic NHSs for free. My brotherly advice to you Mr Peace, don't sell your religion with few pounds and a free NHS.

Peacenow   

This shows your ignorance and lack of sense of humour, I said this as a sarcastic way. But

I live well, and I get treated well in the NHS, I Thank the British government for that, although I am a tax payer, but remember millions of christians are treated daily in the Egyptian, the Syrian, and so many Islamic NHSs for free. My brotherly advice to you Mr Peace, don't sell your religion with few pounds and a free NHS.

Christians in Egypt and Syria don't have the life opportunity and tolerance that you enjoy. All of this in this white man's land. This most hated of specimens who is of of course a 'gaalo'.

Your hyprocrisy is immense but when you arab worshipper are faced with facts you crumble.

Fabregas   

xasuuqa-amisom2.jpg

THANK YOU AMISOM FOR EXTERMINATING THESE ARAB WORSHIPING CIVILIANS?

geel.jpg

THANK YOU AMISOM FOR SLAUGHTERING THESE ISLAMIST CAMELS WHICH BELONG TO ARAB WORSHIPERS?

?type=display

THANK YOU AMISOM FOR GIVING MUQDISHO CITIZENS JOBSEEKERS ALLOWANCE?

Yours sincerely,

The coalition of Human Sheep and White Man Worshipers?

Christians in Egypt and Syria don't have the life opportunity and tolerance that you enjoy.

Again your showing your blind ignorance, there are five christian high profile ministers in the Egyptian government, there are countless christian ministers in syria, the top 10 billioneirs of Egypt most of them are coptic christians, they have their own churchs, and temples, they are full citizens in their own countries, OK Mr Peacenow there are nearly 20million muslims in west Europe, and show me a high rofile minister.

by the meantime when did they buptise you,and did they give you the holy bread yet? your sheer hatered for muslims is absolutely crazy.

Peacenow   

quote: Christians in Egypt and Syria don't have the life opportunity and tolerance that you enjoy.

Again your showing your blind ignorance, there are five christian high profile ministers in the Egyptian government, there are countless christian ministers in syria, the top 10 billioneirs of Egypt most of them are coptic christians, they have their own churchs, and temples, they are full citizens in their own countries, OK Mr Peacenow there are nearly 20million muslims in west Europe, and show me a high rofile minister.

by the meantime when did they buptise you,and did they give you the holy bread yet? your sheer hatered for muslims is absolutely crazy.
Not true at all. The Christians of the Middle East are rapidly declining and many are packing up to leave for other shores. Where Iraq had a flourishing community of them there is less and less. 5 Christian ministers what does that mean? Egypt is a one man show for the past 30 years. Lebanon is mandated to have a Christian President but it is the Prime Minister who has the power and he has to be a muslim. Don't kid yourself and you don't fool me. I know everything about arabs. Which is way i have nothing but contempt for them.

The hypocrisy and the lies. The sewer that you islamists live.

Drawing your twice weekly 'Job Seekers Allowance' the tolerant British furnish you with (and I know that cause a report, says that 80% of you in UK are on benefits) while you spew arab mandated hatred and chaos against those less fortunate than you.