Sign in to follow this  
Fouzia_Bella

MEN!!how do we get your attention?

Coloow   

Jawahir you wrote:

-----------------------------------------------

Yes they can be bought,but is it genuine?

I certainly wouldn't someone saying they love me, just because i have money. What happens when i loose it all,will they go out the door too..with the money?

There is nothing genuine in this world sister. Everything is fake including how we dress, talk and think.

With money you won't loose anyone. It is without money that you would loose everything!

Think about sis:

we are superficial human beings who like to show off wealth- by using the power of money.

Lacag la'aan waa dhibaato, waa adduunyo la'an

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

All we want is simple and i can but it in bullits

[*]Food, good Food, Canjeero with honey and saliid macsaro

[*]Look good all the time even when you wake up from sleep

[*]Smell good always,

[*]Dont ask me the name of my first Girl friend and why i broke up with her

[*]Dont tell me what to wear, and how to act [*]When i am watching TV, dont disturb, and dont go away, sit and look at me all the time

[*]never get upset even when i act like dameeer [*]Laugh on my jokes, even if it seems stupid joke

see simple and u got all our attention.

yi yi yi, u funny, u gotta be kidding me with ur rules...cuz they nonsense to me, i don't know if all girls here will agree, but that was so CORNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.... :D:D:D

What do we really want in a girl, first thang first, she have to be herself, mature, definitly a good sense of humour.. oui oui.. oh yeah CUTE tooo, and she have to be over 5'5 or 5'6, dam one thang i can't stand are midgits... uff pls stay away from me... what da hell a 6'4 brotha be doing with a 4/9 or 5'1... ppl will thang that am walking with 8 yrs old sista...

If i can be serious for a moment, every dude will want a strong dudettes, that got my back... and when she get out of line.. to spunk that GHETTO FLAT DERRIERE

bonsoir les imbecilles :D

Qac Qaac   

shaka zulu lol.

jamal 11, good answer u said it all.

let me tackle the issue, by startign what kind of stuff girls do that doesn't get my attention.

1. don't think, u r better thank ur mom,

like wanna have 2 kids.

2. don't be cadaan minded, u know what i mean.fellaz right

3. Be educated, but don't always confront a bro

4. don't speak engilish with me all the time

i am a somali bro

5. realize that there is no mr. right guy

it is only a movie character lol.

6. be traditionist.

7. don't always prove u woman, and u could do anything. " be all u can" type

8. and last but not least, be a woman, we don't want another man, if we want a man, we would be gays, and we not. so give us what we want from woman.

if u r not all those 8 things, then u got my attention.

GET NAKED, U WOULD GET MY ATTENTION. but probably i would call u names after. and would never consider u a wivey type.

Originally posted by french-dude:

What do we really want in a girl, first thang first, she have to be herself, mature, definitly a good sense of humour.. oui oui.. oh yeah CUTE tooo, and she have to be over 5'5 or 5'6, dam one thang i can't stand are midgits... uff pls stay away from me... what da hell a 6'4 brotha be doing with a 4/9 or 5'1... ppl will thang that am walking with 8 yrs old sista...

If i can be serious for a moment, every dude will want a strong dudettes, that got my back... and when she get out of line.. to spunk that GHETTO FLAT DERRIERE

bonsoir les imbecilles
:D

loooooooool ...that was funny....anyway j'espere qu'on est pas tous des imbecilles