Sign in to follow this  
Fouzia_Bella

MEN!!how do we get your attention?

i have always heard "what do women really want?", or "why is it so hard to understand women?", but honestly i should point out that the same goes out to the fellaz too.

yes, i know women are more compassionate and feeling but what about the men?what are they?

what exactly does a gurl have to do inorder to get a man's attenion? what do men really want?

wardi   

i can't speak all of them, let me say myself i want woman obeys me, respect me, trust me ,take cares of me, listens me, and same way to her, all before those happen she must have good relation with her creator (allah) following his rules,

pearl   

it all depends on what kind of attention ur seeking....from what i know real men dont like the lady to make the move the first time they met...but dont act too hard to get unless the guy is start out of africa in the past 6yrs of less...cuz those guy love it when the girl ignores them....from my experience......one of them told me..that the more i say no..that more he gets motivated to keep approaching me....what a creep...

while on the other hand....just a nice smile will do...unless ur freaky urself and want to really get his attention...then i suggest..Flaunt ur hair ,..giggle a lot…and sit on his lap the first chance u get….that sure to work but the aftermath could be devastating to ur reputation...

Originally posted by pearl_shyte:

while on the other hand....just a nice smile will do...unless ur freaky urself and want to really get his attention...then i suggest..Flaunt ur hair ,..giggle a lot…and sit on his lap the first chance u get….that sure to work but the aftermath could be devastating to ur reputation...

rule number 1 (the only rule) NEVER degrade urself in pursuit of attention

**word is**...they do like melt over a killer smile...i don't know 'bout u....but it WORKS FOR ME :D:D:D

Truth be told i must say em brotha's would love to be with a freak/slut day lite then come home to well bred sistah w/ a good repitation..aint that rite fella's..? lol ..play sum n chill sum..

...if am wrong let me knoe...

2..3 peace

hi Belle,Litif, Shyte and Infatue comments kept me laughing.

I would say the most important part of getting the guy's attention...check urself out. You gotta look good and confident before you give him smile. And don't make it stare eyed smile, short smile, that u would give to ur bestfriend.

2nd--he gotta see you are busy with friends or watever you doing....i think guys love girl who seems unavailable..they work harder.

3rd. You gotta have that attitude-the WHATEVER! one..guys dig girl with little mistery and devius...they think spices things up....i don't know what they mean...go figure.

that' all...and remember.....if the guy...is really mr.cool guy....give him shit...rude attitude...he be runing after you cuz you are the only girl who didn't want him or look at him...he want's to know why and will do anything to have you ...because he can't get u.

Good topic! I want the guys to take part in it!

[ June 10, 2003, 08:26 PM: Message edited by: FirstLady ]

f'lady, that dont work me! my queue is UUNSI!! i smell that dope and i get higher & higher start hitiing my chest like king kong! then i chase after her till shes cornered then KABOOOM! then i see starrrrrrrrrs!

You want to get a guy's attention then go for his brains. You never get it at first try but that shouldn't get in your way. If there is a particular guy u are interesting in, u have to do a diligent work. I don't mean checking only his reputation around town, but i am talking about watching him in events but don't stare, do it like a good detective would. Most often, males would give you the window opening you need to get into their head. And babe once you in there You can start smoking you Shiisha...au revoir

on the real just be yourself. If you are 2 aggressive u might scare the guy and if your to shy it might be a turn off.

JUST BE YOURSELF

[ June 10, 2003, 09:34 PM: Message edited by: Section6er ]

OG Moti   

All we want is simple and i can but it in bullits

[*]Food, good Food, Canjeero with honey and saliid macsaro

[*]Look good all the time even when you wake up from sleep

[*]Smell good always,

[*]Dont ask me the name of my first Girl friend and why i broke up with her

[*]Dont tell me what to wear, and how to act [*]When i am watching TV, dont disturb, and dont go away, sit and look at me all the time

[*]never get upset even when i act like dameeer [*]Laugh on my jokes, even if it seems stupid joke

see simple and u got all our attention.

SuNsHyNe   

"sit and look at me all the time" WHO DA HELL U THINK U ARE!!! :rolleyes:

Now that is a complete turn off!!!

What do you think ladies?!? :rolleyes:

Paragon   

The best way to attract a fella will be to

" just cut a long chase short and be honest with him". Never attempt to confound a fella who has no clue how to read your emotional expressions. Always talk to him straight-forward about any issue you intend to discuss:) coz it'll save both parties lots of valuable time.

Rokko   

Use your sense of humor in a sexy way to lure him in. Men love a great sense of humor. A combination of direct steamy eye contact, sweet/sexy smile (smile ever so slowly) when he starts smiling then light up. There will be magnets flying. Tease him...act sexy, mature but throw in a few innocent comments, like, we have this big ole' bed..what are we going to do with all of this space. When he smiles give him your best, sparkly one...then he'll want to please you! Surprise, surprise, surprise him and he'll surprise you back! ENJOY :--)