Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

WHAT DO WOMEN WANT?

Honesita   

LadyFatima......i agree with u girl....but i have a question....when the guy cooks for me...where is he gonna do that....at his home i guess.....and i'm hoping his family is not there....what is gonna happen after u guys eat......abaayo macaanto...hee aboowe macaan......damn i betta get out of here....!!!!

What i think is appropriate to give on the first date.....absolutely nothin'.....i mean this is first date....u shouldnt try too hard to impress....just be urself....and if u do wanna give me somethin' to remember u with it would not be flowers....cuz flowers die....my business teacher used to tell me never accept flowers....they die...but jewllery dont die....she was not somali by the way...!!! A lot of u forgot that Abdinuur said the first date....!!! Imagine givin' a girl gold on the first date.....walaahi i would think u r the biggest thief....!!! Nicest thing u can give me on the first date is a nice music tape......and no u dont have to go and buy it...it can be the one u were playin' nd i said it was nice....!!! When we date for a while....only on special occasions.....or surprisingly...a nice perfume...i luv to smell good...!!! Jewellery is after big commitment....i mean after engagement and marriage....b4 marriage in somali culture....so she can wear it the wedding nite....!!! Damn i talk too much...!!!

Salaamz....

P.S. What is LMAO....!!!!

Hibo   

Honestly my sisters and brothers some of the people in here r totally lose they trying 2 b quite western, so they go the wrong way about it truely i have sincere respect for my sisters if i don't respect them who will give them respect. Also personally i would buy i girl a thong depending on what type of girl she is if she shows me she has respect for her self i would treat her nothing but like a queen but on other hand if she doesn't show me how much respect she has for her self i wouldn't care the least.

oh yeah ABDINUUR if i only express myself of what i think of u, u would never i mean never dare to show ur face again.

and lady fatima u seem to me a person a that has a mind of ur own and is aware of what is going around u.

Salaama all,

Honesita? where is he gona cook for you? Sista I'm sure you have heard the term Picnic@the Park? smile.gif.....

'Once a man said'.... Thx!

Ma'salaama

Hibo   

Salaams

When my older sister began dating, my mother had a talk with both of us...I was around 12yrs and she said to us...never let a guy buy you stuff, sometimes guys have other agendas in mind...lol since this day, I still let no guy I am dating buy me stuff, lol I remember the first guy I ever dated, he brought me a white rose (my fav) and the next day I went to give him the same amount of money it cost him to buy him the rose...lol even now when I see him, lol he still talks about it. But if I was a girl who accepted gifts...like Jaber said...I would want something that lasts smile.gif

ma'salaama

ps Honesita LMAO means laughing my ass off...lol I hope that helps sis

Hibo   

Salaams

When my older sister began dating, my mother had a talk with both of us...I was around 12yrs and she said to us...never let a guy buy you stuff, sometimes guys have other agendas in mind...lol since this day, I still let no guy I am dating buy me stuff, lol I remember the first guy I ever dated, he brought me a white rose (my fav) and the next day I went to give him the same amount of money it cost him to buy him the rose...lol even now when I see him, lol he still talks about it. But if I was a girl who accepted gifts...like Jaber said...I would want something that lasts smile.gif

ma'salaama

ps Honesita LMAO means laughing my ass off...lol I hope that helps sis

Idil........Your mother was Right 110%... they always have other agendas on mind! Nothing is Free, whatever you receive will cost you something else at the end! smile.gif

Ma'salaama

Abdinuur   

LOOOOOL...Idil...

Do you still not accept gifts? Com' on, that was long time ago, wassnt it like 12 years ago or somethin'? Anywayz, when a guy buys a gift for a girl, he probably has some of his own agendas in mind. But that's what relationship is all about: Gifts, things, stuff, and so forth...

I dont know what kinda of guys ya'll been wit, but when I buy a present or somethin' nice for my girl, my intentions are not like I want somethin in return, but just to make her feel happy and appreciated.

Peace

Hibo   

Salaams

lol Lady F..I still believe that...

Abdinuur lol I still don't take gifts lol it was about 6 or 7 yrs ago...wallahi when I see my friends boyfriends buy them expensive stuff I'm like in shock...how could they accept that confused.gif it still amazes me, I wouldn't feel right it a guy brought me an expensive gift...plus there are many other ways to make a girl or guy feel appreciated wink.gif Be original and different, move away from the whole gifts idea, sometimes words are more then enough...well the right words anywayz **big hint guys**

Ma'salaama

raula   

wow, its amazing to see how sistas differ only on 1st date...c'mon ya'll its only the 1st date...anyway, I agree with ladyf...very original

However, personally I like a guy who is sporty..U know kinda more adventureous..probably go bowling or watch football in his house while enjoying a homemade eatery(ofcourse made by him).Flowers are very romantic, but not roses...try something else 4 gods sake...e.g. daisies, lillies etc..be creative....

Oh yeah!guyz better learn how to cook coz the world isn't whach u thought no more..

Midwesta...regulate.

ONKOD   

Jaber

I do not know

what V Sting is? But brother if you mean what I am thinking it is called G String.

Abdinuur if a lady truly likes you,you do not need to buy her anyhting,just show up(smelling good)ofcourse it is your company that she is looking forward to. If you sense that she is interested in your pocket kick her to the side. There are plenty of nice ladies out there.If you can afford it is good to buy a card or a stem of a rose. Nothing expensive.

PEACE.... smile.gif

Hibo   

libax u are right. if it is first day i think they both should pay for their things. and i totally agree with u til she is ur girl why bother spending ur money on her just not worth it. dude what made me laugh was the part if i would pay for first day i would be broke by now lol.. so i see mr playa got too many girls huh j/k..

well going back to the q.. i personly wouldn't want a guy to get me anything first day as long he is good looking and smelling good works for me.. and if everything goes perfect or good enough where is my kiss at lol.. but good luck abdinuur. and i'm glad u willing to know what ur somali sister like.. peace.. sallam.. one luv to my ppl

------------------

peace in the middle east.