Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Why Now..?

Juje   

Awoowe Bashi thanx for the priceless input. It is apparent that we have a long history of mis-comprehenssion.

On the main subject, the new cabinet is too true to be good. It is lean and has charecters who are able. Most important it mirrors broad Somali comminity, unless the observing individual is scanning for a member of sub-sub- clan.

Hence a cabinet that is lean, broadly presented and in general has the capability and the know-how to stir Somalia towards a path of socio-development in my opinion does not have the finger prints of President Yusuf in its structure.

I agree as stated by some that there are few henchmen of Yeey in the cabinet but those are actually not as 'yes-men' as those who helped him topple Geedi. And notably none of them came back. Some have shown their disgust through the national media, like Gacmdhere wo said that the President has been sick and vomiting since he came back from London. Not the kind of statement you would expect from him.

On the other hand the likes of Axmed Abdi Salaan, Mustaph Dhuxulow and Idoow Beyle are not in the best of terms with Yeey. The latter two have officially been campaingning and fund raising for Muqawima lately. Not metioning Mustaph Dhuxulow who was first was a staunch supporter of former speaker and lately the ousted PM. Abdi-Salaan is not actually far from the main stream of TFG as it is widely rumoured that he has and had linked with intellgence forces of Both Zenawi and US. But on the other hand was vital in shaping his clan's domination of Somali awkward politics since Abdiqassim's reign. It is an open secret that his clan members with Al-Shabab have made him a prime target since their downfall. His task now is confince his general clan that the change can come within the framework of the TFG as oppossed to masquerading as Islamists. Whether he will succeed or fail like his predecessors , Hussein Aideed, Gacmadhere and lately Mohamed Ali Herzi, only time will tell.

Finally my hunch is that with the announcement of the new cabinet and the unfortunate medical condition of Yeey there has subsequently and coincedently been a quasi coup-detat

Juje, you did ask a good question but then you lose the plot by taking the position of Dayniile.com, are you one of their editors?

Nur Cade had to deliver some change, a different type of cabinet. By keeping the old guard within many would have complained as they did before. Gacmadhere, Buuba, Shargaduud, Ismael Giir, Qamar Adan, A/lahi Shiekh Ismael, Afrax and many others had to make way for this group. They know doubt will work behind the scenes in the parliment

Let me correct you on many points, the President and his main supporters in Parliment, Adan Madobe & Dhalxa have agreed that this cabinet, lean with new faces presents the change many needed.

The only issue I have with it so far, is that the South Mogadishu clan should have gained a better portfolio, Interior, Finance or Foreign affairs Thus Abdi-Salaan should have been given a better post, information ministry with youth affairs seems like a third rate position.

Juje   

Saxiib my question is still the same.

Originally posted by General Duke:

The only issue I have with it so far, is that the South Mogadishu clan should have gained a better portfolio, Interior, Finance or Foreign affairs
Thus Abdi-Salaan should have been given a better post, information ministry with youth affairs seems like a third rate position.

As for the South Mogadishu Clan I would have suggested they not be given anything at all if it was up to me.Lately they seem to be a group who want all or nothing.

To say Information ministry plus deputy PM as third rate is misinformation. Furthermore I believe Abdisalaan got the post that he is capable of bringing in changes and development.

On the other hand how sure are you that this whole scenario had the blessings of the old man?

ANIGU IMIKAABAN KA SHAKIYAY :D

========================================

Golahii wasiirada ee Dawlada KMG ah ee somalia ee hadda la magacaabay oo maanta la dhaarshay.

Waxaa maanta lagu dhaarshay xarunta Baarlamaanka ee Dawlada KMG ah ee Somalia ee ku taal magaalada Baydhabo wasiirada cusub ee ay yeelan doonto Dawlada KMG ah ee Somalia kuwaas oo maalintii shalay uu soo magacaabay Raysal wasaaraha dalka Nuur Cadde.

Xafladan lagu dhaarshay wasiirada oo ay kasoo qayb galeen wasiirada cusub ee Dawlada KMG ah ee Somalia iyo xubnaha Baarlamaanka iyo waliba masuuliyiin fara badan oo kamid ah Dawlada KMG ah ee Somalia ayaa intooduba waxa ay ahaayeen kuwo si wayn ula dhacsan

Xafladan manta lagu dhaarshay xubnaha wasiirada Dawlada KMG ah ee Somalia oo gaadhaya 12 wasiir iyadoo ay maqnaayeen saddex wasiir oo safar dibada u jira ayaa waxaa ka hadlay masuuliyiin fara badan oo kasoo qayb galay dhaarinta wasiirada.

Raysal wasaaraha dalka Somalia Nuur Cadde ayaa waxa uu sheegay isagoo ka hadalaya xaflada dhaarinta in Golahan wasiiradu ay yihiin kuwo tayo leh lagana sugayo wasiir kasta inuu soo gudbo hawl shaqeedka uu ku hawl galayo waxaana uu sidoo kale sheegay in loo baahan yahay karti iyo daacad uuna rajaynayo in Baarlamaanku uu ansixin doono.

Sidoo kale waxaa halkaasi ka hadlay Gudoomiyaha Baarlamaanka dalka ahna kusimaha madaxwaynaha waxaana uu sheegay in looga baahan yahay wasiiradan cusub siday si dagdag ah hawlohooda uguda gali lahaayeen waxna uga qaban lahaayeen waxa ka socda caasimada dalka Somalia waxaana uu amaan usoo jeedayay Golahan wasiirada uu Nuur Cadde soo dhisay oo uu ku tilmaamay kuwo tayo leh.

Juje, information ministry is a third rate post, as for deputy PM there are three others, Abdisalaan if he is as capable as you say should have been given the top posts such as Interior, Defence, Finanace or FM.

As for your question, if it does not have Yey's blessing it will be seen in the coming days.