Sign in to follow this  
Jamster

SSC Community meeting- London: Pictures

Originally posted by Fahiye:

And?

North and Shekh waxa is isugu jiibinayaan waan aqaan-- Qabiil iyo qashaabiir. Laakiin gabankaan macruuf labaxay waaba iga yaabiyey.

:D:D:D:D

Haddana ma qosli kartiin aaba la leeyahay. Iisi, iisi, folks, where is your sense of humour?

The nin was not obviously napping, sawirka lee asagoo iskala wareejinaayo la helay, which made him qof dosing off ah.

Emperor   

Originally posted by Castro:

MMA is a Benadiri. His people are being mowed down by Ethiopians and their dabodhilifs. If you ask me, he has shown remarkable restraint in the face of all the pro-TFG/Ethiopia rubbish that is strewn all over this site.

Say what? MMA is Banadiri? So am I? How does one qualify to be one?

Granted that MMA is Banadiri and also given that his pple are suffering in Mogadishu by the Ethiopian and their stooges hands, so what's all that got to do with L.A, the report of this particular gathering and the Somalis in the pictures proadly waving the blue Somali flag and also the successionits hate for the beautiful blue and the white star... that's all that was discussed in this thread, unless you want to mix up different threads or discussions like isku dhax karis.

Get your point accross, not just plain empty words, I say your point or otherwise silence is golden.