Sign in to follow this  
Jamster

SSC Community meeting- London: Pictures

Aaliyyah   

Ururada Northern Somalia Watch Association, SUDO iyo Ururka Horn Aid Group shir heersare ah ayeey ka qabteen london oo Jaliyada ssc kasoo qeeb gashay. Waana wax lagu daydo.

Fahiye thanks for sharing this article bro.

awesome pics smile.gif

Jamster   

And?

North and Shekh waxa is isugu jiibinayaan waan aqaan-- Qabiil iyo qashaabiir. Laakiin gabankaan macruuf labaxay waaba iga yaabiyey.

N.O.R.F   

^^Sorry for ruining your parade mate. As ever, you can dish it out but cant take it icon_razz.gif

Loosen up that fake Armani suit :D

Emperor   

It's great to see the good citizens of the our coutry working hard for the greater cause like they always do, keeping that blue flag up on the sky, the SSC folks lead..., Very large audience and quite pleasing outcome...

I always felt the secessionists would hate to see that flag fly high but what's got to our nationalist MMA, me wonders...

Emperor   

^The act of a single bored sleeping man on any gathering in general is normal, it's neither new nor exclusive to this particular meeting as you dwell on it, its of your norms to dig and take a laugh or in full sense of the word hate any meeting that concerns for the greater Somalia, take advantage of the little mistakes or shall I say human nature slipperies that occur, sadly this time had to be one man sleeping/leening among hundreds if not thousands of audience, what a weak and pathetic attempt that was...

Barina maxaad naf kadhigan doontaa mid baa dhuusay/qoslay type of argument, what an attempt to combat or ruin a thread... Keep it real buddy,

and I mean real :D

^^ take the qaniis out of your vocab, man!

:D:D @Northern

SL is fishing in the shallow ends of LA pool just like good Northern picked on one jaded man out of many vigilant participants :D ...

N.O.R.F   

^^ :D:D Thats more like it.

The guy above you Xiinow is a cry baby numero uno. He runs for the most humourless and overly pathetic comebacks.

Fahiye, what with the insecurity saxib? You need a few lessons in keeping banter amongst others (especially your opposition) dear lad. Havnt you been paying attention to PMQ (Prime Ministers Questions) all these years??? But dont worry, it is understandable these days (re LA) :D

You can do it with any SL post so long as it has humour/irony ;)

AYOUB   

Enough yaa North, stop it now. Don't be the one to blame if Mr. Angry goes home and does a "domestic". :D

Xiin

Your desparate buddies are logging on to Jidbaale.com only to find the picture of Mr. "Sleeping-no-Beauty". :D

Castro   

Originally posted by Emperor:

I always felt the secessionists would hate to see that flag fly high but what's got to our nationalist MMA, me wonders...

MMA is a Benadiri. His people are being mowed down by Ethiopians and their dabodhilifs. If you ask me, he has shown remarkable restraint in the face of all the pro-TFG/Ethiopia rubbish that is strewn all over this site.