Sign in to follow this  
Jacpher

Al Shabaab Burns Millions Of Somali Shillings

They only burned $300.00, I would take them seriously when they burn $3million dollars. Also why should they use Kafir currency, they need to go back and trade in Gold or Silver..

Jacpher   

I see your point but I think the amount doesn't really matter if these monkeys think the country doesn't need to print new currency. The old currency is almost dead and most businesses use US currency so why oppose new printed bills? Who is making these decisions? What's next? Ban the Somali currency all together?

Waa laba mid kala dooro.

Lacagtaas oo balaayin ah haddee bulshada gisho sicir barar aad iyo aad u sare ah dhacaayo. Haddee gaarina, oo tii hore oo tacbaan ah oo wada jeex jeexmatay wali socoto, mid cusub waa loo baahnaanaa.

Marka labadaba waa adagtahay, and I think in uu solutionka ku jiro once in a while lacag cusub oo in yar ah bulshada gisho maadaama tii hore sii dhamaaneyso. Not hal mar oo jumlo jug lagu siiyo maadaama meesha dowlad kala heyso ka jirin.