Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

Shabaab oo ka soo horjeestay Shirkii Dubai

Maaddeey   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^No worries mate-they are not the first or the last to qoor jar people and interpret the diinta in order to fit their goals-I was thinking of starting my own movement-ex warlords will be the first on the chopping board
:D

We can agree on thing whether one is Khawariji or Murtad ( I'm not saying anyone is but that's how people in Somalia term others in order to justify killing their "enemies")the Almighty is the final
interpreter
Judge.

Correct.

The Zack   

Originally posted by Maaddeey:

quote:Qofkii khaladkooda sheegaba waa "GAAL"

Abu Mansuur, ayaa ku soo celceliya in Shabaabku qaladaad leeyhiin, audio-ha Shaakirullaah soo saaray dhegeyso, isagey gaaleysiin lahaayeen haddii warkaagu run yahay, teeda kale haddii dadka kale Gaalo u heystaan Masaajidda Muslimiinta kuma dukan lahayn, anaa indhaheyga ku arkay Masjid laga xadreynaayo -iyagoo PKM & siliskiis garwaaxeedsan-ku tukanihaaya
:DHaddeer kuleelka shacabka markuu soo kululeynayo baad mooddaa iney isa soo jilcinayaan, lakin lemme ask u this, miyeysan aaminsaneen in shariifka iyo dhamaan shaqaalaha dowladda ay gaalo yihiiin? Mowqifkaas haddee baddaleen na update garee.

Maaddeey   

Zack, Shariifka inuu camal kufri ah ku dhacay shakki iigama jiro (ogow farqi baa u dhexeeya: qofkii saa yeela waa gaaloobayaa & hebel waa gaal) baabuurkii C/lahi Yusuf uu waday ayaa lagu bedelay! isagaana shalay C/lahi Yusuf & dawladiisaba RIDDO dhihi jiray, maxaa is beddelay?.

Haddaad ogaatay iney is jilcinayaan adna is jilci sxb :D

ogow farqi baa u dhexeeya: qofkii saa yeela waa gaaloobayaa & hebel waa gaal

Isn't that just playing with words-semantics and implications aside, what matters is the consequence which in the case of Somalia usually leads to death.

Maaddeey   

^Adi Diinta baro, waxbana ha ka baqin geeri, waa la wada dhimanayaa, taas waa xaqiiq, ee geerida kadib aan ka wada baqno!

The Zack   

maaddeey, let's be on the same page, shall we?Alshabaab and their leaders call all TFG employees Murtaddiin, that is a fact, now what is your take on that?

NGONGE   

^^ He gave you his take. He told you that Sharif committed what could be regarded an act of ridda (using Sharif's own judgment) but that he (as in Maaddeey) is shying away from using the word Murtad just yet. :D

I don't mind AlShabab. I actually prefer them to Sh. Sharif but where I have a real problem with them is in their utter refusal to negotiate and prove once and for all that the TFG is a shambles. The boys dont' want to play politics and that's going to bring their downfall.

The Zack   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ He gave you his take. He told you that Sharif committed what could be regarded an act of ridda (using Sharif's own judgment) but that he (as in Maaddeey) is shying away from using the word Murtad just yet.

^ :D:D

I know Sharif committed the same exact thing and I am not saying he was/not correct, I want to hear our good Maaddeey tell us that the dhalinyaro are actually wrong on calling other mulsims GAALLO, and I mean an entire people.

On the other side, gaalka dil gartiisa sii waligaa ma maqashay, NGONGE-oo? Barbaartu are the best when it comes to justice wise. They are the only group who can fully govern the country out of the parties that are fighting but they need to correct 3 things.

1- calling people murtads

2- not wanting to negotiate at all, like u stated

3- trying to make their war a global one.

Originally posted by The Zack:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ He gave you his take. He told you that Sharif committed what could be regarded an act of ridda (using Sharif's own judgment) but that he (as in Maaddeey) is shying away from using the word Murtad just yet.

^
:D:D

I know Sharif committed the same exact thing and I am not saying he was/not correct, I want to hear our good Maaddeey tell us that the dhalinyaro are actually wrong on calling other mulsims GAALLO, and I mean an entire people.

On the other side, gaalka dil gartiisa sii waligaa ma maqashay, NGONGE-oo? Barbaartu are the best when it comes to justice wise. They are the only one who can fully govern the country out of the parties that are fighting but they need to correct 3 things.

1- calling people murtads

2- not wanting to negotiate at all, like u stated

3- trying to make their war a global one.
Zack,

Markaad leedahay Justice wise Alshabaab are better !!, ma adigaan warku kuu dhicin mase aniga walaalow ?

The,,,.

you said it is a fact ;) ,According to me Fact is a verified information about past or present circumstances or events which are presented as objective reality ,does that applies to your above statement, absolutely not