Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

Why women choose bad boys over nice guys

Why do some women like bad boys over nice guys?

As long as i remember i been into only guys who seem tough, who looked heartless and it gave me thrill. I liked the way nice guys treated me ...queen! They were very respecting and caring yet i never foud my self looking at them more than a brother. I found my self enjoying getting the attention of a bad boy then ofcourse that relationships never stay. My friends are happy with nice guys while i am still solo drove nice guys out of my category and never got promising bad boy who wil commit.....what ya think...

Why do you ladies think why do we go crazy over bad boys?

Why do bad boys get more girls then nice guys?..what is the theory behind it!

holla back

What is your definition of a bad boy?. I am intrigued to know this?. Anyways what you need to do miss is to go and get yourself a husband!!! :confused: . Him keeping you is another story to discuss. You seem to be pouring your heart out all over this forum!.

Looking at your previous posts made me cringe with laughter and believe me I was rolling all over the carpet, damn my ribs hurt!! :D .

Anyways going to your question, I seem to have that answer that the so called bad boys that you mentioned go with nice girls!. It is that simple. The problem is not the b boy going for a n girl but you choosing the loser!. You chose a loser, time and time again and now you are regretting the outcomes of your short and sad relationships!.

Let me clear my throat, mmmm. You are a damsel in distress!. I suggest you put your chin up and get on with your life. Well i cant help but think that you are acting like a minor. Grow up girl!

Mr.M

Mr M. Don't you think you were a touch too harsh on your comments :( .

The Girl only asked for opinions regarding the topic at hand I'm sure she was not after being put on the spotlight like that.

Anyway, coming back to the topic. I don't see the attraction in bad boys - they are not my kinda fellas. So my input is abit vague. I'll let the ladies who see these type of fellas exciting, explain to us what is it about them that makes them weak at kness? - i'm scratching my head and can't come up with anything - sorry bad boyz but you ain't my cup of tea ;) .

Mr.M==you said it for me, bro

and you, miss nice girl with bad boys,you have anwer your own Q.

"into only guys who seem tough",

"who looked heartless and it gave me thrill",

"I found my self enjoying getting the attention of a bad boy",

well than do i need to say more.ta ta!!!!

Senora   

My friends are happy with nice guys while i am still solo drove nice guys out of my category and never got promising bad boy who wil commit.....what ya think...

I think you can relate to a few girls out here, if not in this website then somewhere else. Trust me,I along with most of my girls, my cousins, and my GIRL's girl have a somewhat similar problems. But how they were on the streets was the total opposite of how they were with us! 90% of my relationship were with bad guys, but they treated me with respect, and they were very loyal to me( I think!)And the relationships were great. Break-ups were never their fault.... And yeah, its something about bad guys that really attracts me( especially the thugged out types!!)ohh and athletes( if i cant have one, i gotta have the other!)I think one of the reasons is because I always talk about how I dont want no punk a$$ nigga! And they are so raw and rugged, and sexy( some of them!) I'm not sure why I'm like that, but oh well.

So i can relate with you, I guess the only time I'm ever skeptical about dating "bad guys' is when I'm afraid one day the cops are gonna come to my house to ask me questions about the whereabouts of my man the other night!

Iffah   

Originally posted by finestsista2005:

all ii see is a sista who has never got a boy to talk to her, while she sits her ass down eating too much food..i think jenny craig is calling

FineSis...You just contracdicted yourself by writing this statement. I'm thinking you, yourself should not be making false assumptions, while you're telling others not to do the same to you. :rolleyes:

sofine   

HEY SWEETHEART...DONT LET THESE HATERS GET INTO YOU...TO ANSWER UR QUESTION...WE LIKE BAD BOYZ CUZ THEY'RE FUN..RISK TAKERS..AND DAMN GOOD LOOKING.........LOL...ANYWAYZ I'M JOKING... WE LKIE THEM BECAUSE WE CAN'T GET THEM...GIRLZ ARE SELFISH...THEY ALWAYZ TRY TO GET THINGS THEY CAN'T REACH...AND THAT IS STUPID AND DUMB..BUT HEY THAT IS THE NATURE OF WOMEN...

SO HOLLA BACK YONGIN

finestsista2005

REASON: a person would go for a bad brotha/sistah is simply the thrill. (just caught up w/ the moment...and not thinking in the sense of "future".

Of course, every once in awhile, people will slip up and go for someone that are definetly "bad news" but you know what...we all grow from that...and hopefully you will too finesistah...atleast you accomplished the first step ...REALIZING IT. Now just try and change your patterns and smell the coffee's.

Who said I was not educated?. How can you be educated when you make spelling mistakes with your posts!. Ladies and Gentleman, I will let you be the judges :D . And how the hell do know that you are older than me :confused: . It doesn't seem like that to me. icon_razz.gificon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

I am a liberal guy and i dont like offending fellow nomad sisters but your posts are kind of vapid!. Aurevoir! :D

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Mr.Millenium:

[QB] Who said I was not educated?. How can you be educated when you make spelling mistakes with your posts!. [QB]

Mr.Millenium you meant spelling "errors" right :rolleyes: :D:D:D:D

the girls who like bad boys are those who end up getting beat up they are finnaly married to them.. when they say i like a bad boy, they probably mean i want a man who would treat me like shit, disrespect me and maybe beat me up.. thank god i am mature enough to realize what kind of man is good for me..

Ariadne   

Originally posted by SCORPION_SISTA:

last night, i was going to puke reading pervious topic. Today reading this other new topic i am going to hang myself.........
:(:(:(:(:(

I am feeling the exact way. Except reading some of these posts, I think I would not mind welcoming a cold lead bullet to my head. :mad:

Abyan   

the girls who like bad boys are those who end up getting beat up they are finnaly married to them.. when they say i like a bad boy, they probably mean i want a man who would treat me like shit, disrespect me and maybe beat me up.. thank god i am mature enough to realize what kind of man is good for me..

You said it all sis.....

To the poster grow up...In the future, when you marry this "bad boy," you should think of your children coz i bet your children wont be wanting a "bad father." redface.gif