Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Ladies question

Saalax   

Nobody is saying hablaha soomaaliida ma qurux -badna laakinse wii kala quruxbadanyihiin. This is one clearly has her own fashion style and looks.Not your everyday somali model over the decades we have been seeining such as Iman Bowie, Weris dirie etc.

Saalax   

Oo maxa dhacay what is wrong with her features? :D inaantu looks good for a somali model. And honestly i don't understand why it's only ladies that are attacking her. While the men are appreciating her beauty.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Libaahe*:

And honestly i don't understand why it's only ladies that are attacking her. While the men are appreciating her beauty.

What is there to understand? Who attacked her? Only two ladies commented about her...I didn't know looking like a typical Somali lady to be considered as an attack! Attack ku yeh...Xasha!

Indhaha halkan ku nuurso... :D

Chimera   

Nothing original about her, she destroyed her natural hair with that fake color and now looks more like an African American than an actual classic Qalanjo. I don't find her appealing at all. In one of the pics she looks like a cheap prostitute, if you don't get what I mean, just look at the young Qalanjos on the right in this picture:

Somali-Tradition.jpg

NOW THAT'S CLASSIC BEAUTY, the type of beauty that makes a man say wow wow wow; I wish I was born in the 60s. Women in touch with their culture, history, people, country etc, always have that shining radiant beauty about them that the subject in this topic totally lacks!

btw if she really is the ear-potato-peeling bandit from the news, imagine the other things she could peel off in a moment of rage, when your asleep yikes! xuuuuuuuuuux :D I like my women dominant yet self-composed smile.gif

Ismalura   

@ Chimera gabahdhan weey quruxbadantahay but you are righ the ones in your picture are more natural and more beautiful.

@ Libaahe you keep saying she is beautiful FOR a Somali/an African model? What are you implying adiga?

The girl is a beauty but I am not into the whole modelling business !