Sign in to follow this  
sofine

pray for me!!!!!!!!:)

Wiilo   

Hay sofine u are so welcome, and if u come to my city, I'll take u around. Lol :D not kiddin :rolleyes:

Go figure

sofine   

QAC QAC...I ACED 90% OF MY EXAMS DURING THIS WEEK...EXCEPT ONE...BUT I WON'T LOSE HOPE I'LL GET BACK UP AND DO WELL ON THE FINALS...PEACE OF ADVICE...DON'T BE AN EGO AND SAY THE CLASS IS EASY..AND I'LL PAST IT...CUZ THAT WHAT HAPPENED TO ME LOL...BUT INSHAL ALLAH I WILL EXCEL MY WORK ....AND HAPPY RAMANDAN TO ALL...I LOVE RAMADAN...AND TO WILLO THANKS HONE FOR INVITING ME TO YOU'RE CITY...DON'T REGRET WHEN I COME OVER TO YOU'R HOUSE ....LOL....INSHA ALLAH...CAN'T WAIT FOR EID....WHAT'S HAPPENING IN T.DOT BY THE WAY....HOLLA.... :cool:

Wiilo   

Originally posted by sofine:

QAC QAC...I ACED 90% OF MY EXAMS DURING THIS WEEK...EXCEPT ONE...BUT I WON'T LOSE HOPE I'LL GET BACK UP AND DO WELL ON THE FINALS...PEACE OF ADVICE...DON'T BE AN EGO AND SAY THE CLASS IS EASY..AND I'LL PAST IT...CUZ THAT WHAT HAPPENED TO ME LOL...BUT INSHAL ALLAH I WILL EXCEL MY WORK ....AND HAPPY RAMANDAN TO ALL...I LOVE RAMADAN...AND TO WILLO THANKS HONE FOR INVITING ME TO YOU'RE CITY...DON'T REGRET WHEN I COME OVER TO YOU'R HOUSE ....LOL....INSHA ALLAH...CAN'T WAIT FOR EID....WHAT'S HAPPENING IN T.DOT BY THE WAY....HOLLA.... :cool:

WHAT MY HOUSE, UR KIDDIN RIGHT. (JOKING WITH U)

U R WELCOME TO MY CITY AND MY HOUSE, IF U EVER WANT COME TO, JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN, AND WHERE U COMING FRM SISTA.

P.S.IAM SO PROUD OF U THAT U ICED THE EXAMS, GOOD GAL........IM HAVE AN EXAM TOMORROW, SO PRAY FOR ME GAL, IT'S MY TURN NOW......lOL :D HAPPY RAMADAN SISTA......

WABILLAAHI TOWFIIQ:

OG Moti   

sofin... what is og moto... i feeel discriminated and my name has been changed to motocycle, but it is ok sis.. I am an instructor in the university.. let give u a tip and about teachers and what they like...

1. Short answers

2. never leave a blank question it pisses them off

3. whatever you write is ok, never say i didnt write enough...

4. Ask teacher questions after the class it makes them feel good about themselves and about you... and shows them you are a serious student

5. Never cheat they never forget a cheater even if you are not but u had to for once...

with these tips and more to come next time inshaAllah .. you will love to be a teacher one day... smile.gif peace

sofine   

SORRY MOTO_OG THAT I SPELLED YOU'RE NAME...THANKS THOUGHT FOR YOU'RE INSIGHT OF INSTRUCTURE HINTS....WILLO THANKS FOR INVITING ME OVER INSHA ALLAH WHEN I DO COME OVER I'LL HOLLA....I'LL PRAY FOR U...YOU'LL PASS WITH YOU'RE EYEZ CLOSE.

Blessed   

Sofine; U Sweet child!

Your welcome and congrats!

Novina...Ramadaan is good dearest. I hope your doing well (in that cold horrid place) and that your being good too; eh? You know you can't be acting all crazy all the time ge' me ;)icon_razz.gif

Yeah.. we difinately need to catch up you and the other two madams need to send me a 100k email with your latest news and views.

STOIC   

OG-MOTI, You right on the second point.This incident happened to me this week.We had a biochemistry exam,the hardest exam i have ever witnessed in my life at uni.I left one question blank and that pissed me off! because had i tried at least, i will have secured four points.