Sign in to follow this  
Castro

Meanwhile, in 2007

^^ :D:D

Of course his long posts are not without gems, and occasionally one would find a useful historical narrative there, and a valid analogy here, but, and with all due fairness to him, the man has limited his capacity and labored heavily on the secessionist stuff…

You see, here in SOL many aligned themselves with different groupings and used their aptitude to justify why the support what they support. At times one group’s political tides rise and those associated with it loudly celebrate the triumph of their leaders. Naturally, when the tide is high and rising all seem to be doing great. It’s when the tide collapses that the spectators are able to see who’s swimming naked :D though. But if you are equipped with six senses, like me :D , you can see who’s swimming naked even when the tide is high. From that angle, no matter how lofty and snooty they come across, or how confident and positive they project to be, those who miss the value of Somali unity and seek some pride in the political segmentation based on clannish settings are truly naked…

Allow ma iri...

ps- of course our steemed Oodweyne is not to take thise playful exchanges serious... :D

Johnny B   

Xiinow, laboring heavily on the secessionist stuff is and should be seen as what it is , namely taking a stand regarding Somali political realities of today, though a wild goose chase of sort, yet as feasible as the federal project and more real than the theocratic sentiment.

Even when i don't agree with Mr Oodweyne i perfer his political meshes to dinner compared to Duke jr ( aka Sheikh Jacayl) who equally shares that sentiment.

I woulden't mind taking the umbrage, so woulden't anyone , and not you.

^^I think both you and Paragon are wiser than I for you’ve strategically positioned yourself to avoid Oodweyne’s wrath…

I can already see the sea of writings that’s about to flood, decorated, of course, with bold fonts to stress the irate response toward Mr. Xiinfaniin :D !

Waryaa intaa xan noogu filan ee naga daayya Oodweyne---maalin dhexdaasana waxba aniga iyo isaga nakala gaaraye.

Jacaylbaro, siduu isaga lool :D lahaa bay NGO Hargaysa uga dhiibeen and that’s what’s causing him to blow the hot air…

Allow na cafi.

Originally posted by Didi Kong:

It seems like in some circles Ethiopia has become the primary scapegoat for all our ills... It doesn't hurt to put your true position forward
:D

You are staying true to that motto of being straight forward.

True, Ethiopia,Doesnt kill,rape and burn your SSC villages & it certainly didnt invade your SSC capital city & SSC Country. I for one can see the rational thinking here,Yaa Didi.

Zafir   

^Actually, that was more straight forward than what she wrote. :D

Xiin, Looks like you will be having, Mr. Xiinfaniin along with looooooooooool directed at you vey soon. Good luck with that.

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

quote:Originally posted by Didi Kong:

It seems like in some circles Ethiopia has become the primary scapegoat for all our ills... It doesn't hurt to put your true position forward

True, Ethiopia,Doesnt kill,rape and burn your
SSC
villages & it certainly didnt invade your
SSC
capital city &
SSC
Country. I for one can see the rational thinking here,Yaa Didi.
Maxaa victim mentality korka iga saare aboowe? Intee u maleysay inaa ka imaaday? Dadkale aa igu khaldoosa. There is plenty of peeps that would love to do that no doubt however geesinimo intaas leg intee la kenaa? :D

PS; I guess you won't be needing to hit up 'inabti' oodweyn's classes. icon_razz.gif

quote:Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

quote:

True, Ethiopia,Doesnt kill,rape and burn your
SSC
villages & it certainly didnt invade your
SSC
capital city &
SSC
Country. I for one can see the rational thinking here,Yaa Didi.
Maxaa victim mentality korka iga saare aboowe? Intee u maleysay inaa ka imaaday? Dadkale aa igu khaldoosa. There is plenty of peeps that would love to do that no doubt however geesinimo intaas leg intee la kenaa?

PS; I guess you won't be needing to hit up 'inabti' oodweyn's classes.
icon_razz.gif
Umm..Didi,You lost me here dear. Are you talking in circles? Whatever happened to staright forward~

FB, here is a hint Einstein. It is not about me. If you want to see how straightforward I can be, review the proper procedure with Mr. Xoogsade and join the queue.

Paragon   

Oodweyne, Lol. All those threats simply for appreciating your artistry of highlighting? :D

Now come on old chap, don't you be talking about Maakhir on my account. Maybe you should try the others for I am loosely connected to it smile.gif .

NGONGE   

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm seriously loving my guru's work on this thread. :D

(No sycophancy or sarcasm intended).

Castro   

^^^^ Guru? I dunno man. Prolific writer, may be. But Guru? Perhaps on other issues but not on Somalia. The man is too biased to think outside the box.

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

All in all, I still have a good spot of affection for you, particularly since I know, you'll change your view of
"Political truth"
without me prodding you along the way; and you'll in no time come to sing the praises of Somaliland right here of
SOL
, in due course.

I am about as likely to sing the praises of secession as you would of unity with the rest of Somalia. In fact, our exchanges the past few days got me thinking on an idea. I'll probably dedicate a thread to it in the near future.

Keep it up old man. Your hope for an independent Somaliland will probably outlast the wretched entity itself.

I'll look you up when I'm in London next. May be if I tell you in person you'd believe me.

Xoogsade   

FB, here is a hint Einstein. It is not about me. If you want to see how straightforward I can be, review the proper procedure with Mr. Xoogsade and join the queue.

Su'aashii lagu weydiiyay maka jawaabin cambaro :D Cambarna waa la isku carfiyaa cay ha u maleenin lol.

Cadaw soomaali u dhashay ma leedahay? Aniga I have plenty of them no doubt. TFG wax taageersan oo dhan qabiilkay rabaan haka dhashaan neceebaa naga dhexeeyo. I despise such somalis with passion and hold them in contempt. Xataa salaada ilaahay kuma daba tukanaayo if I know them to be hardcore supporters.