Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

The last straw that broke the back of the Laaska folks in Garoowe

The writing was written on the wall in big bold letters the day Ina Xaashi was given the marching orders out of Garoowe, but the hardcore die-hard ones turned a blind eye to that anyway, until each and everyone hit the dead-end.

It seems the remaining folks from Laaska in Garoowe had their last straw.

^^Waxay rer Puntland wadaan waa bahdilaad cadaana.

At least, runta ragga ma dishee inay runta u sheegaan weeyan. They need to tell them the truth that Sool and Sanaag's faith is within Somaliland.

They know ,, that is why they don't want to say ,, :D

First, i don't know where Cali Maraykan was elected by the Sanaag people. He can talk on beahalf of reer Sool only.

Second, I'm glad him and his likes inay gidaarka soo taabteen and soon they will realize to join their people and work with Somaliland.

Third, I hope he will not be arrested in Garowe.

and finally, This is a desprate call but good for Somaliland ,, as always.

Som@li   

Waxba ha gawsa cadaynina, LA wa la iska daba iman? Ciyaari waa gelin danbe.

I can see u feel so happy for the oppression of LA people.

Thankful   

So Ina Hashi lost in Jan/2005 and lascaanod changed hands in Nov/2007 and he's the reason why it was lost? So in 2001 when your president was almost assasinated by haabsade what was that? Why'd they turn on him? Weeks after Haabsade is fired from Puntland L/A changes hands and your president accepts the same guy that chased him out. Old women in L/A still sing songs about how he ran away within a couple hours from a small militia. They have the city for what 4 months now and won't stop bragging, even though it wasn't in their hands for over 5 years. It's a business transaction, the city goes to the highest bidder. You'll see.

Thankful   

Come on, it switched like 4 or 5 months ago and you brag as if you've had it for years, who's talking about 5 years ago, you didn't have it 6 months ago.

My only issue is with your side saying in this thread that ina Hashi loss in Jan 2005 had something to do with it, that was over 3 years ago. It was habsaade and only habsaade that was the turning point and you know it. You can make him out to be insignificant but your leader sure invites and meets with him in your capital. You can't lie about the facts and think you're fooling anyone.

Maxaad la ooyaysaa niyow ,,,,, accept the changes and stick to your Bosaso/Garowe/Galkacyo triangle ,,, there is where you belong to. Let the people make their choice ,,,

Thankful   

Bosasoo, Garowe, Gaalkayo are virtually in a straight line, what the heck are you talking about triangle? Stop watching bbc/cnn and quoting what they say.

But I agree with you.....let the people decide!!!

Originally posted by Dabshid:

Waxba ha gawsa cadaynina, LA wa la iska daba iman? Ciyaari waa gelin danbe.

I can see u feel so happy for the oppression of LA people.

:D Good point

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Maxaad la ooyaysaa niyow ,,,,, accept the changes and stick to your Bosaso/Garowe/Galkacyo triangle ,,, there is where you belong to. Let the people make their choice ,,,

Why is that you do not want to stick with your triangle of Hargaysa-burco-berbera but you want tell other to stick with Bari-mudugh-nugaal?

Listen up slanders, whatever uncertainty that may exist between the people of puntland, rer SSC are certain about were they stand with rer Hargaysa-berbera-burco.

if it is true that this Ali america guy was elected by elders and reps of rer SSC and they did come to that conclusion that puntland is to be broken up, so be it but don't celebrate a little to early, regardless of what happens in Puntland, the possibility of SSC becoming part of Somaliland is second to none. at every historic juncture through out Somali History (Darwiish vs colonizers, Government or MOD as some of you have called it vs SNM and now, the federalist vs the secessionist) rer HBB and rer SSC have been on opposing sides and it will continue to be that way. I would advice, if only slanders will listen, to forget SSC, stop this attemp at land grabbing and don't risk spoiling your hard fought image of a peace loving and progressive enclave in Somalia with this aggression against the people of SSC and all of Puntland.

And we all remember when your friend here was calling for a JUST WAR ,,,,,

This has nothing to do with Daraawiish 100 years ago ,,, and has nothing to do with what happened 20 years before ,,,,, people know what they want now ,,,

I would say many things but i don't want to swim into the qabyaalad pool like you but i would say the people in Sool are working hard now to join their crew in Somaliland.

I can see those in Garowe are in a deep desperate situation and are free to join those in Asmara if they wish ,,, but i'm glad they realized there is nothing for them in that triangle.

Next step ?? ,,,,, they will brake into two, one group will join Somaliland as usual (i can even give you names) and the other group will fly all the way to Asmara and/or those ala Buubaa syle. Nothig wrong with that ,, Opposition is always welcome in Somaliland if they behave.