Sign in to follow this  
Faheema.

Homemade Beauty Tips

Faheema.   

Ladies, Salaams and welcome...

I've come across a really useful site and I thought to share it with you all smile.gif Here are some homemade beauty tips, beauty secrets, acne treatments you might find really useful.

Can you suggest a face mask for oily skin?

Mix together 11/2 tbsp sandalwood powder, few grains of ground turmeric and 3 tbsp orange juice. Apply this over face and neck and rinse off when dry.

How do I get rid of acne?

The first step is to purify your blood by eating garlic soaked in vinegar. Drink plenty of water and avoid drinks that contain caffeine. You can also apply a mixture of 1 tsp onion juice and honey on your face twice a day.

How do I get rid of blackheads?

Rub a wedge of juicy, red tomato all over your face and neck for five minutes and rinse it off.

How do I smoothen oily skin?

To cleanse and smooth oily skin make a paste of multani mitti and water and apply this as a face and neck mask twice a week.

How do I tighten skin?

To tighten the skin and pores, apply a mixture of egg white and a few drops of lemon juice to your face.

I have dry skin. What face mask should I use?

To make your skin supple and radiant mix together 1 egg white, 1 tsp honey, I tsp cream. Pat on to face and neck. Rinse after 20 minutes.

I have lot of blemishes on my face. How do I get rid of them?

Apply a paste of sandalwood and water all over your face and wash it off when it is dry.

Is there a facial scrub that will leave my skin soft and smooth?

Mix together 1 tbsp chopped pineapple and 1 tsp ground almond. Leave on face for 15 minutes and rinse. This will smoothen skin and slough off old skin.

Should I use a cleanser even if I have dry skin?

Yes, even dry skin needs a good cleanser. Use baby oil to wipe of make up and grime. And remember to avoid all astringents.

What is a good toner for oily skin?

The juice of grated raw cabbage mixed with rosewater can act as a toner for oily skin.

What is the best treatment for combination skin?

Once a week, apply yoghurt on your face for a maximum of twenty minutes. This will neutralize combination skin.

What kind of face mask is best suited for normal skin?

Combine 2 tbsp milk powder and rosewater into a thick paste and apply to face and neck.

More Tips

Faheema.   

^^ lol maxaa jira if you get few bruises along the way :D soon you'll have radiant skin ;) as they say Xarago xanuun male