Sign in to follow this  
Khayr

Rusheddddd Weddings and Pregnancy?

Khayr   

Salaamz,

As usual, the SUBJECT here on SOL is turned

into the PERSONALITY and you can't seem to seperate the two.

Originally posted by raula:

Arguing for such things/issues that do not concern u are useless...and dambi..(Reflection):-

Rasulka S.A.W. says:

"man kana yu'uminuu bilaahi wal youmil akhira, falyaaqul khayran au liyasmuudh...."(qofka rumeysan Allah iyo maalinta Qiyaamada, ha ku hadlo kheyr ama ha iska aamuso.."

Bottom line-Yasmin u summed up everything. If its not u, dont bother!!

*Both hadiths are narrated by Tarmiidh and Bukhari respectively.

"Now, in your first line, you said arguing about things that don't concern you are useless and dambi"

Now question is what is defined as useless talk?

If there are gay marriages in your country and if you talk about them, is that useless talk b/c

that is not happening yet in the somali community or in your family. So is it useless to talk about that subject then b/c alot of muslims are concerned about it and how it will effect their children and families.

What is defined as useless talk?

Talking about who you love on SOL and who you

would like to meet-is that useless talk?

About Hadith 1,

"min husna islaam mar'i tarkuhu mala yacnihi"(Qofka islaamka ah wanaaggisa waxaa ka mid ah inaanu faraha la gelin arrimo aanu shaqo ku laheyn)

Now again, I don't remember the exact, word for word matn/content of this hadeeth but if I'm not mistaken the subject is about what is UNKNOWN and seeing to find out knowledge what Allah has kept hidden. But if Allah shows you something its not Hidden anymore. If by chance one day you have kids and they see a gay couple on the streets kissing, what will you tell your children if they are to ask you about what they saw?

About Hadith #2,

"man kana yu'uminuu bilaahi wal youmil akhira, falyaaqul khayran au liyasmuudh...."(qofka rumeysan Allah iyo maalinta Qiyaamada, ha ku hadlo kheyr ama ha iska aamuso.."

Now the question is what is good talk in ISLAM walaal?

Is it talk related to Allah, his rasul (salallahu caliyhe wasilm), the ahl al bayt, the companions, the ulama, the sharia?

Well if that is the case, then that can be found in every discussion about every topic. You can relate Deen to anything and to any topic.

So it depends on how you view GOOD TALK/Kalaam ul khayr.

But I think it is a question of ADAB and

what is the proper place and time to mention

and discuss something.

SOL being a forum for discussion is an appropriate place to discuss social matters that are of concern to nomads. No names or addresses are mentioned in my thread about individuals that have been involved in these marriages, so its not Slandering or Backbiting or being

insidious (evil, wicked etc.) towards them.

I enjoy talking and bringing up topics such as these as long as I am not being ridiculed and harassed. But then again, I guess it comes with the territory!

Fi Amanillah

pearl   

Christian or not, this phenomen of people getting married all of a sudden and having a child a few months later, wellll before the regular 9 months labour period is a GROWING TREND and

if am not mistaken this sort of thing is not new to the somali community because we are living in kuffar countries,cuz i remember back in somali fornication and having kids out of wedlock also existed, only difference is that those poor kids would end up being abandon…

i can say that the only growing trend is parents keeping their kids and having to deal with their shame..

Asalaam aleykum

There is another hadith which says' Part of someones being a good Muslim is his leaving alone that which doesn not concern him'. Narrated by Abu Huraira. Anyway, Khayr uve already posted this topic so what is left is to make the most of it.

What I understood from this topic such problems do exist. As an eyeopener can we discuss it according to our religious law. If you allow me can we make some changes as I have some qns to ask.

Assumption living in a Shariah applying country and the couple r Muslims and they married after the conception of the fetus.

Qn.1: Would the marriage be termed valid?

- One of my teachers told me( who is Ibadhi) do not accept it say they will be living in zinnah

Qn.2: What judgement will be passed?

- will they be termed fornicators and receive corporal punished according to the verse 24.3 ' Flog the woman and the man guilty with fornication each with a 100 stripes.'

Qn.3:Would they need to remarry?

Verses 24.3 continue with prescribing the civil punishment for them...' The fornicator shall not marry anyone except a fornicatoress or an idolatress and the fornicatoress shall not marry anyone but a fornicator or an idolator, and that (maryying them ) is haram for the believer.'

Qn.4 Would the baby be able to inherit from the father? get his name, .......

Hope can we can discuss this.

Haneefah   

Originally posted by Stockholm Lady:

wiilka waad goosgoosateen...waxaad ku rebteen maley..lol..Cut him some slack, we dont have to agree on everything

I agree...let the bro decide what should be of concern to him and let him express it as he wishes. The bro is just concerned with how personal values in the west are deteriorating nowadays...an issue that affects each and everyone of us who chose to live in these countries. So what's the big deal?

Brothers and sisters there is no limit to topics of choice....Anyone can talk about anything if they like, useless is so not the word to use in kayre's case.

He didn't mention that the girl was christian at first. However when u think about it, what difference does it make because the same thing happens with in somali communities....Just for the record gay somali's do exist in Canada probably in other places too.

It's okay to be concerned about someone even if their christian because they are human......when you say "Let me guess your concerned about a christian girl who had an illegitimate kid.....That's just unkind of u.....Because there is nothing wrong with being concern about christians because they are human and god made them aswell, plus she could become muslim any day so have sympathy....don't wish others ill treatment

Somali's did use to have b/f and g/f but from what am told it wasn't to this extent and the majorty didn't involve having "X" and having kids. Now that we live in the west we've improved in some areas however we are still lacking incorporating religion with in the oursleves...Somali's value culture and tribalism more than religion ( not all people but some) and this is what makes us the way we are. The point of having b/f and g/f in North America is to have "X". God says that when u're alone with a boy the third is satan, and if god is telling us this am sure it's true and for people who think I can handle it " No u can't"....I've heard of cases where a guy had his brother live with his wife and him, " The wife ended up having an affair with her husbands brother" because they were alone all the time.........It's like people who drink alcohol, when they drink the feel like they're are more prettier and out going and become talkative that's because of the alcolol and how it messes with their brain...Then they think oh an ok....I can drive ( yet the can't) they feel okay yet they are not okay.

Anyways I am writing too much........Speak or forever keep ur peace......lol,

raula   

Khayr...Yes, I specifically pointed out those Hadith's (and many more that SisShade reckoned) because they insinuate the principle of telling/speaking Kheyr(in pursuit of seeking Allah's Ajar/blessings-whether its advicing/Educating/guiding others to the right path), or refraining from FICIILO/HADALO, that will create confusion and escalate into bad mouthing-not to say lots of generalization.

Besides,the Bill Clinton story doesn't reflect the American people's standards-there are many muslims(somalis-yourself included, who do not engage in such acts-SO STOP GENERALIZING. Aren't you an AMERICAN(by all means atleast Geographically :confused: :confused: )-Subxanallah.

Brother, you are mixing up your themes in the stories. If you motive is to say that there is a growing trend (blah...)then specifically say it. Nevertheless, Shariah doesn't hold a GAAL accountable unless they live in an islamically governed state. Iam confused at what your morals of this stories are?? The least you could do is atleast pray to ALLAH that it doesn't happen to your family, or in general, pray for the Blessings to extend to the MUSLIM UMMA. Stop worrying about trends..and start worrying about your own deeds smile.gif

This Story made me laugh!!! :D:D it reminded of a guy who said "Sxb...Sigaarka gacanta Midig ku cab..shaydaanka/gaalada baa bidix wax ku caba"

For those of you who dont understand Somali what he said was "Dude smoke the cigarette with ur right hand coz Satan/Non Believers use their left hand"...

So, now we sayin a Christian became a pregnant before marriage... Have u eva thought that The person in question wakes up everyday believin and sayin "God has a Son, an His Son is God....." Have that eva bothered You?...if that didn't then why all ova sudden are we being righteous...

Then, on the other hand If I give Khayr the benefit of Doubt ..I am assuming he meant that the trend of gettin pregnant before marriage may have a follow on effect on us becoz we live amongst this society..Then I would caution ppl about Haram in general and sex in particular..wouldn't you? rather than try to dig up the mistakes of someone who at least had the decency to hide their errors...

Anyways That is my point of view!!!

Cheers

Salaan...

This Story made me laugh!!! it reminded of a guy who said "Sxb...Sigaarka gacanta Midig ku cab..shaydaanka/gaalada baa bidix wax ku caba"

Dhiq dhiq dhiq... :D Waraa Gardheeriyaasha faraha ka qaad, at least waana uu bixiye.

Back to the original Kenyan woman. One thing the vast majority of you overlooked is that some tribal groups in Kenya don't marry at all before they have children. It was not uncommon to see a two-year old attending his own parents' wedding reception, running there.

From what I gathtered there while living, some tribes' belief was a woman must be capable of having children before she is considered to be a wife or into marriage.

It is now a modern day version; no need to wait until she gives birth, ultrasound is sufficient.