1 minute ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Zionists feeling a small, hapless feeling of what Reer Falastiin has been feeling for decades.

Zionists have become liability to Americans. If things escalate more, Yanks won't involved right away. They want to pressure Netanyahu to pull out of Gaza and agree to permanent ceasefire.

P.s. Biden needs Muslim voter Muslim/Arab voters in Michigan and other compatitive states.

Tallaabo   

Jordan which gives Isreal full access to its air space when Israel carries out its regular attacks on Syria, participated in a coordinated shooting down of Iran's drones and missiles along with the US, UK, and France. Honestly, I don't know what to make of these Arabs. Arabs are always their own worst enemy. 

1 hour ago, Tallaabo said:

Jordan which gives Isreal full access to its air space when Israel carries out its regular attacks on Syria, participated in a coordinated shooting down of Iran's drones and missiles along with the US, UK, and France. Honestly, I don't know what to make of these Arabs. Arabs are always their own worst enemy. 

Iranians are not Arabs.  Arabs consider Iranians their enemy  the Israelis are closer they are together reer bani Ibrahim. They always speak very condescending  over the farasayin as they call them 

Tallaabo   
46 minutes ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

Iranians are not Arabs.  Arabs consider Iranians their enemy  the Israelis are closer they are together reer bani Ibrahim. They always speak very condescending  over the farasayin as they call them 

I know the Iranians are Persians but what I am talking about is how the Arabs are so loyal to their Zionist and Western masters to the extent of aiding the accursed people genocide the Palestinians. 

1 hour ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

We are talking about nation states not tribal Somali regions. Interest before everything. Whether Arabs and Jews descend from  the same figure is beside the point.

1 hour ago, Tallaabo said:

I know the Iranians are Persians but what I am talking about is how the Arabs are so loyal to their Zionist and Western masters to the extent of aiding the accursed people genocide the Palestinians. 

Arab leaders cannot trust or have mandate from their citizens hence why they depend on the West for their security. They cannot say no to the very people who are keeping them in power or making sure other countries won't invade them.