Sign in to follow this  
hassan2004

what can I do

Hassan-

Being a half nigerian and somalian can be tough i give that..espically knowing somalian mentilty such as BROTHA_MAN..but dont let that stop you. First off you need to distinguish wheather it's a preferrence you be w/ a somalian or a must? Secondly, from what i got from your post, you seem like you have your relgion mashallah...and that is a must. I've no cut clean bullet-proove of how to snitch a sistah but just be yourself, stand by allah's grace and guides & MOST OF ALL IGNORE THE HATERS..i'm sure you will find a female that is rite for you. P.s ... MOST OF ALL MAKE SURE WHO YOU APPROACH...TYPE OF PERSON SHE IS BEFORE YOU REALLY STEP UP NA'MEAN

BEST OF LUCK

Paragon   

Hassan, Judging from your nick, i suppose you are a muslim fella, If that is so then worry less my friend. Not all Somali women are golden hearted, or dignified as you've claimed. They have good and bad ones, just like any other community, but certainly amongst them are few who are truly graceful and religious. Whose reasoning is rational.

So my advice is to identify the personality of the girl before embarking on your missions of courtship. If you are a true muslim yourself, then the possibility is that, you will end up with a sister who makes her choses in regard to the creed you have, not your colour or stracture. So always, approach a religous sister in a respectable manner, and calculate your words and reasons for its your words that'll represent your charactor in expression.

Don't ever put on a fake face, be true to who you are. Avoid to impress any religous girl with your worldly possessions, just overwhelm her with your understandings of reality and quality of life.

magnoonah

(while we at marryin outsiders. i have q for alot of somalis here.. why do we feel if one of ur daughter/son marry white is good thing. but when it comes to black person is bad?? even my own (uncles,aunts and reltives) have that bad habbit sayin naya what u doing with waxa madw...seriously is sad that we think white is good and black isn't..... )

looooooooool....good question why black one is always worser than the white one....according to the parents....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i think i have no idea i never tried with white gurl that my parents would appreciate her......looool...well i`ll screw up with coming up articles.......