Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Nigeria, South Africa, and Malawi to sent troops.

Wadamada Nigeria, South Africa iyo Malawi oo ka mid noqonaya Ciidamada nabad ilaalinta Soomaaliya

Posted to the MOL January 11, 2007, 2:50 pm

New York:- Ibrahim Gambari o ah sarkaal ka tirsan Safiiska Siyaasadda ee Qaramada Midoobey ayaa sheegey in wadamda Nigeria, South Africa iyo Malawi ay ka mid ndqon doonaan ciidamada nabad ilaalinta ee loo diri doono wadanka Soomaaliya.

Dardar galinta ciidamada nabada ilaalinta ee Soomaaliya loo dirayo ayaa baryahan waxaa laga hadal hayaa meel kasta oo kulan siyaasadeed ka dhacayo dafaaha dumnida.

Tan iyo intii Ciidamada Dowladda Federalka iyo kuwa Ethiopia gacanta ku dhigeen wadanka Soomaaliya ayaa waxaa dowlad walba rabtaa ineysan ka qadin dib u dhiska waddanak Soomaaliya oo la filayo iney maal galiyaan European Uniona iyo Mareykanka, Sidaas darteed waxaa dowladaha Afrika ku khasban yihiin iney ka qeyb qaataan ciidamda nabad ilaalinta ee loo dirayo wadanka Soomaaliya.

Shacabka Somaalidu wuxuu si adag ugu baahan yahey in hubka laga aruuriyo gaar ahaan magalaada Muqdisho oo ay ku nool yihiin qabai’l isu ciil qaba oo diriri ku dhex martey sidii loo qeybsan lahaa hantidii laga dhaxley qaranka.

Mudugonline.com

Abwaan   

I don’t know a lot about Malawi but Nigeria couldn’t release foreigners kidnapped in their country and South Africa couldn’t protect Somalis in their country. Do you think they could deal with deadly Somali militia we will see.

Some people don’t understand what is going on in Somalia because what I think is Qabiil principle Somalia doesn’t need no one to bring peace in a box it needs trust within it’s people which I think what the UIC has succeeded, it is not that they were very powerful.

Haddii qaarkeen aysan runtaan arkinna Saadambaad Garan!

Peacenow   

Those troops from those countries, they are infected with high levels of Aids. South Africa is 25% Hiv rate. We don't want those kind of troops in our country.

The Arabs are out of the picture, the peacekeepers should be from a muslim country. I would suggest Pakistan, Bangladesh, Malaysia or Indonesie to be good candidates. Though Pakistan has been burned in Somalia before, it would be hesitant.

They are all though expecting to be paid for it, and that should come from the EU.

Whatever happens, a clear separation should happen, between the forces acting like a surrogate army of the TFG, who should be left to stand and fall on their policies or lack of.

NGONGE   

Those troops from those countries, they are infected with high levels of Aids. South Africa is 25% Hiv rate. We don't want those kind of troops in our country.

Are our women so loose that this Aids nonsense worries you that much? Those unwitting insults never half annoy me. :mad:

Liqaye   

The women are not loose dear brother they are poor, that sort of sickening poverty that precludes morals, and they are defensless the type of defenceless that only 16 year old orphans know.

It is a real risk, but one admittedly harped upon as if it was fear number one.