Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

Filthy Xabashis take over beledwayne,warlords return.

RedSea   

[Ethiopian troops take Somali town, as warlords return.

Somaliweyn Media Center (SMC) The Ethiopian troops fighting in Somalia with the Islamists have taken the control of key Somalia town on Monday, ousting the rulers of the Islamic courts, after two days of ferocious fighting in the city of central Somalia.

The town of Beledweyn, the provincial capital of Hiran region in central Somalia now is totally under the control of the Ethiopian troops, a local resident told SMC on condition of anonymity.

Some of the failed warlords of Somalia have urgently returned to the city, intending to restore their control of the city.

Yusuf Ahmed Hagar, Dabaged, the Somali government appointed governor, Adam Graso, and former ruler of the middle Shabelle region were also welcomed in to the city on Monday, as the fighting still keeps on outskirts of the town.

In their fighting of the town the Ethiopian troops used warplanes to bomb the town leaving many ordinary people dead, while ferocious war carries on central and southern Somalia regions.

Ethiopian fighter jets raided Kalabeyr village some 25km from Beledweyn, the provincial capital of Hiran, as heavy fighting between the Islamic courts forces and the Ethiopian invaders occured on the border.

“Be quiet, there is no problem every thing will be ok, you should continue your trade with no separation” Dabaged told crowds in the headquarter of region.

Reports say former Islamic officials in the town have escaped to central Somalia, where heavy fighting between Ethiopian troops and the Islamists forces still carrying on in the second day.

On Monday Also in Daynunay battle has gone off between the Islamic courts forces and the Ethiopian invaders with huge loses, sources said.

Daynunay is the government's forward military base about 20 km (12 miles) southeast of Baidoa. Ethiopia has said it has military trainers there, but not combat troops.

The fighting termed as the heaviest ever in Somalia, Analysts say is an all-out war witch due to spread all in the horn of African region.

Source: SMC

Originally posted by Mr.Red Sea:

Analysts
say is an all-out war witch due to spread all in the horn of African region.

IndaCadde to Negash.lol

Who has promised the imposters in Mugadishu that he is coming to help them. Djibuti, Eritrea.....thats funny.

The war is going to stay in a small area of south somalia. I pray for the innocents there, the war to end fast.

Those using Islam as mcdonalds commercial product will be punished for that transgression.

We will not accept any one imposter to play games with religion. But long before we do, the good people of somalia who have seen the lies and imposters attempt to hide behind Islam have exposed it.

Yes indeed I pray that the war end fast for the sake of those caught in it, for no fault of their own and against their choice.

It was the people of south somalia that told IndaCadde he is fake, and his call for Jihad on Negash is illegitimate long before I did.

I pray for their sake that the war end fast. I am sure the imposters will be on the losing end and the people of somalia will reconstitute their country and rebuilt their broken homes as we did in 1991.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Somali_Friend:

Yes indeed I pray...

A Christian isn't supposed to lie. You pray as an Orthodox Christian?